• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira smiled and walked over to her said:
image.jpg.018698bb8a490c079885c97778224fe0.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 18
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Meh, pride doesn't bother me. It's being too prideful which is annoying~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Big Bro isn't too prideful, he's just a hot-head." Nai said, laughing a little. "I don't see why though... It's not like he can win at all things he do."

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Akira, "Don't say it like I look up to you or anything. I don't. I just think of you as a really cool person." He said looking back at Celia, "Great! I can't wait for our wedding day!" He said, hugging her again. Nai chuckled, "Pride... Guess he doesn't wanna lose it."
Celia snickered as she looked at Asuka who was staring down at her chest. "Hehe... me neither." She happily hugged him back.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Yeah"
Tel laughed a little "What's wrong?"

Dante sighed "I dunno..."
"I guess I got a little embarrassed" she said quietly.

Roman said:
Ken smiled and got out of the water. "I'm gonna back inside, are you coming?" He asked.
Takeshi chuckled when she poked him. "Intensely fun." He said jokingly.
"uh sure"

*She said as she got out as well*

Roman said:
Asuna went wide eyed. "Soooo cool!!" She squealed. She then grabbed her back and put it in front of her, immediately taking out her spell book. "Maybe there's something in here. It focuses mainly on magic, my potion book is back home."
Moriko giggled before looking at the book she took out curiously "That's okay, its probably a spell that I need anyways since this is a curse after all..." she said as she watched her with the book.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia snickered as she looked at Asuka who was staring down at her chest. "Hehe... me neither." She happily hugged him back.
Taylor smiled, "Well I'm done with what I have to do. I'm just getting my outfit for the wedding done at a shop and that should be finished tomorrow. I came to a decision that we'd get chocolate cake. I remembered how much you liked it back at the cooking class~" he said smiling.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "More often? You are very energetic. I'm more tired out from this than I am from fighting." He joked.
Violetta shrugged, still grinning.

"Hey, I can't help it. When I like something, I want it. As much as I can get it. Sorry not sorry."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly at the kiss and nodded, "That's what's usually said. I don't know if it's true or not." Celia looked over at her and smiled before walking over. "Hey, hey Suka-chan! I got something to show you." She said happily as she lifted her hand up. "What's th-" She started before Celia just put her hand in between her breasts. Asuka's blush darkened as she stared wide eyed at the hand, "C-Celia! Why would you do that?!" She exclaimed as she pushed Celia's hand down and out between her chest.
View attachment 157997

"I wanted to know what you would do... I'm also really weird like that, Oh! I also like your boobs!" Celia said happily before trotting back to Taylor. "M-My chest just got violated... again..." Asuka whispered as she stared down at herself.
Roman said:
"Big Bro isn't too prideful, he's just a hot-head." Nai said, laughing a little. "I don't see why though... It's not like he can win at all things he do."
...♅Akira looked down at Asuka and replied to her, cocking an eyebrow as he looked over towards Taylor and Celia♅...

“ Huh? What do you mean again? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

...♅Akira then turned to the male and replied...

“ Everyone is different, I suppose~ I didn't catch your name.. ”

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Then... Who asked you to kill me?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "I don't ask names"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Riley.
"Can I go to Aunt Lexi's house?" She asks.
Marcus blinked "Uhh I don't see why not"

Nonalaka said:
"Well I suppose you have a point...I guess we could have a lazy day?" She giggled.
Roland laughed "Yeah! Lazy Day!" he throwing up one of his arms before wrapping it back around her.

shortyshot8 said:
Dante sighed "I don't ask names"

Marcus blinked "Uhh I don't see why not"
Sam nods. "I guess so" she says

Riley smiled. "Thanks, love you guys" she says happily before leaving

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back over at Ansom.
"W-well, um... no, I guess not."

She looked back out the window, watching the scenery fly by.
Ansom smiled. "Well, then...." He parked the car on the side of the road. "Tell me what you want to try and we'll do it." He nodded and leaned back in his seat.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"uh sure"
*She said as she got out as well*

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed quietly as he walked, he glanced back at Airi and smirked before looking back ahead, "The onsen was really relaxing. I'm surprised you had them."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She frowned. "For how much?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "A million"

Mayyflower said:

Riley smiled. "Thanks, love you guys" she says happily before leaving

Marcus blinked "What was that about?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "A little" she says
Rin was looking looked over at Len and layed her head back down into Amaya's chest
Ayen nodded and walked over "well, i hope she'll get use to it, but unlike you, she doesn't have a way to coup...." he said softly.

Len reached for Rin while it was evident that he smelt like a pine forest.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well I'm done with what I have to do. I'm just getting my outfit for the wedding done at a shop and that should be finished tomorrow. I came to a decision that we'd get chocolate cake. I remembered how much you liked it back at the cooking class~" he said smiling.
Celia's eyes lit up with glee and she hugged him tighter, "Yay! I love chocolate cake. You're the best, if it was anything else I would have been really disappointed."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "It's perfectly fine" He said laying his head in her lap staring up at her
Yuna shook her head "No, its not my ears go weird" she said quietly before looking down at him as he lay on her lap and blinking, her ears twitched a bit "...Comfy?" She asked before giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back