• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head "No, its not my ears go weird" she said quietly before looking down at him as he lay on her lap and blinking, her ears twitched a bit "...Comfy?" She asked before giggling.
Tel chuckled "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at Asuka and replied to her, cocking an eyebrow as he looked over towards Taylor and Celia♅...
“ Huh? What do you mean again? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

...♅Akira then turned to the male and replied...

“ Everyone is different, I suppose~ I didn't catch your name.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Nai. Nai White." He said nodding his head. "Nice to meet you mister."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and walked over "well, i hope she'll get use to it, but unlike you, she doesn't have a way to coup...." he said softly.
Len reached for Rin while it was evident that he smelt like a pine forest.
Amaya rolled her eyes and kissed Rins forehead

Rin grumbled and turned away from Len.

"Baby she's not in the mood" Amaya says softly to Len

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, still grinning.
"Hey, I can't help it. When I like something, I want it. As much as I can get it. Sorry not sorry."
Takeshi grinned, "Then I'll give you what you want~" he said. "All you have to do is say the word~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at Asuka and replied to her, cocking an eyebrow as he looked over towards Taylor and Celia♅...
“ Huh? What do you mean again? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

...♅Akira then turned to the male and replied...

“ Everyone is different, I suppose~ I didn't catch your name.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Celia has touch my chest more times then I can count." Asuka muttered and turned so her back was facing everyone. "No one is suppose to touch them..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled before looking at the book she took out curiously "That's okay, its probably a spell that I need anyways since this is a curse after all..." she said as she watched her with the book.
Asuna slid the book back into her bag, "Oh well, I tried." She said happily. "How long has he been like this?" Asuna asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "Yeah! Lazy Day!" he throwing up one of his arms before wrapping it back around her.
Dakota giggled as she continued to snuggle him "Hmm~, I like the idea of that a lot" she said calmly as she relaxed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and kissed Rins forehead
Rin grumbled and turned away from Len.

"Baby she's not in the mood" Amaya says softly to Len
Len huffed then looked away

Ayen sighed "well, my stuff should be arriving any day now..." he said as he looked at the road "you might be amazed how much i've gathered over the years.." he said as he smiled at Amaya.

SoulofTobi said:
Len huffed then looked away
Ayen sighed "well, my stuff should be arriving any day now..." he said as he looked at the road "you might be amazed how much i've gathered over the years.." he said as he smiled at Amaya.
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I bet" she says with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"Celia has touch my chest more times then I can count." Asuka muttered and turned so her back was facing everyone. "No one is suppose to touch them..."
Roman said:
"I'm Nai. Nai White." He said nodding his head. "Nice to meet you mister."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ I'm Fukushima Akira~ It's a pleasure to meet you~ ”

...♅Akira then turned around and leaned over Asuka's shoulder, soon wrapping his arms around her waist. He spoke as he kissed her neck♅...

“ What about me, Suki-chan?~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she continued to snuggle him "Hmm~, I like the idea of that a lot" she said calmly as she relaxed.
Roland smiled and nodded "so do i, being able to hold you, well maybe not all day, but a good portion of it." he said happily as he closed his eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes lit up with glee and she hugged him tighter, "Yay! I love chocolate cake. You're the best, if it was anything else I would have been really disappointed."
Taylor nodded, "That's why it's best I know more about you~ Which I know a lot." He said smiling. "Hopefully Nai didn't say anything about my costume...." he said, glancing at him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ I'm Fukushima Akira~ It's a pleasure to meet you~ ”

...♅Akira then turned around and leaned over Asuka's shoulder, soon wrapping his arms around her waist. He spoke as he kissed her neck♅...

“ What about me, Suki-chan?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nai hopped up, "It's been a pleasure good sir!" He said happily before making his way over to Taylor and Celia.

Roman said:
Asuna slid the book back into her bag, "Oh well, I tried." She said happily. "How long has he been like this?" Asuna asked.
"About 3 years now" she said with a nod "well when I found out that he was human I tried to help but could only turn him human for an hour..." she drooped her head "Somehow the curse force itself to be able to get rid of that method cause when I redid it it didn't work at all!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I bet" she says with a smile
Ayen smirked "though, i may need to use some money and get some extra storage..." he said with a look on his face saying he was think.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Did he tell you why?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "I don't need a reason nor do they need to tell me"

Mayyflower said:
Sam laid next to him on her stomach
Marcus smiled "I love you"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned over Asuka's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. He spoke as he kissed her neck♅...
“ What about me?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed more, "U-Um... I-I don't know... m-maybe? I-I mean uh... o-oh dang it..." She stammered and stared at the ground in embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back