• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"About 3 years now" she said with a nod "well when I found out that he was human I tried to help but could only turn him human for an hour..." she drooped her head "Somehow the curse force itself to be able to get rid of that method cause when I redid it it didn't work at all!"
Asuna tapped her chin, "Did you ever try any other methods? Or was that the only one that worked when you tried other times?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "though, i may need to use some money and get some extra storage..." he said with a look on his face saying he was think.
Amaya nods. "I have money if you need some" she says

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled before leaning down and pecking him on the forehead "Good~"
Tel smiled up at her

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"So you were just killing innocent people?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "Is this all you came here for?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "That's why it's best I know more about you~ Which I know a lot." He said smiling. "Hopefully Nai didn't say anything about my costume...." he said, glancing at him
"Your costume? I didn't know you were wearing a costume! What's it look like?" Celia asked curiously, even though she already knew what it was.

Mayyflower said:
"And I love you more" she says happily
Al smirked "Is that so?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "Kinda. I just wanna know why you didnt kill me- i mean, for a million dollars?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "Because you are a friend"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Your costume? I didn't know you were wearing a costume! What's it look like?" Celia asked curiously, even though she already knew what it was.
Taylor chuckled and put a hand on Nai's head, ruffling his hair. "Secret~" he said softly. "How about we head home now? It's been a long day and we deserve a little relaxation after saving Nai..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed more, "U-Um... I-I don't know... m-maybe? I-I mean uh... o-oh dang it..." She stammered and stared at the ground in embarrassment.
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, sniffing her neck♅...

“ You smell good~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I have money if you need some" she says
Ayen sighed then shook his head "i have more then enough thing stashed away for us to live like royalty for several centuries, it just a matter of getting to it... not only that, but i got that, what was it? bank account, so money isn't the issue, it's the items...." he said rubbing his chin.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Is that so?"
Dante sighed "Because you are a friend"
Sam smiled and nods.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then shook his head "i have more then enough thing stashed away for us to live like royalty for several centuries, it just a matter of getting to it... not only that, but i got that, what was it? bank account, so money isn't the issue, it's the items...." he said rubbing his chin.
"What about the items?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nods.

He smirked more "Show me"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled, laughing. "A million dollar friend?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante just laughed

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, sniffing her neck♅...
“ You smell good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"T-Thank you I guess. I didn't really put any perfume on today." Asuka said quietly and fumbled with the bottom of her shirt.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and put a hand on Nai's head, ruffling his hair. "Secret~" he said softly. "How about we head home now? It's been a long day and we deserve a little relaxation after saving Nai..."
Celia pouted, "I don't like secrets." She stated and pouted a little more. "Yeah, home would be nice. I can lay down on the couch and Nai can take my bed if he's tired." Celia said before she started to trot home.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nods.

Ayen sighed "now that's the problem, some of them have magic, some are truly ancient texts with 'special' knowledge, others are mementos, all of it means something, most of it is priceless..." he said pondering his past with a small smirk forming on his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"T-Thank you I guess. I didn't really put any perfume on today." Asuka said quietly and fumbled with the bottom of her shirt.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, kissing her neck once more♅...

“ I like it, you shouldn't wear perfume anymore, it isn't as nice as your natural smell~ You know.. I think we should go home~ It's not as personal where we are and I'm not into exhibitionism~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia pouted, "I don't like secrets." She stated and pouted a little more. "Yeah, home would be nice. I can lay down on the couch and Nai can take my bed if he's tired." Celia said before she started to trot home.
Taylor nodded and followed behind. Nai ran in the direction of the school. "That's okay! I'll just stop by tomorrow, I'm gonna sign up for the school and get a dorm!" He said running off. Taylor waved to Nai as he ran off. "Bye! See you tomorrow, Nai!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nodded "so do i, being able to hold you, well maybe not all day, but a good portion of it." he said happily as he closed his eyes.
Dakota smiled happily as she closed her eyes too, "mhm, and I get to lay on the softest pillow ever" she joked

((I'm heading to bed, I'm passing out from sleepiness sorry ;-;

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, kissing her neck once more♅...
“ I like it, you shouldn't wear perfume anymore, it isn't as nice as your natural smell~ You know.. I think we should go home~ It's not as personal where we are and I'm not into exhibitionism~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I only use it sometimes... I-I won't use it anymore." Asuka said before continuing, "O-Okay... I-I'll uh... t-take us back." She said before teleporting both Akira and herself into the comfort of her bedroom.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily as she closed her eyes too, "mhm, and I get to lay on the softest pillow ever" she joked
((I'm heading to bed, I'm passing out from sleepiness sorry ;-;
((Finally you have a okay-ish pass out time!!!))

Roland smiled "and i have the most cuddly body pillow ever~" he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I only use it sometimes... I-I won't use it anymore." Asuka said before continuing, "O-Okay... I-I'll uh... t-take us back." She said before teleporting both Akira and herself into the comfort of her bedroom.
...♅Akira smiled and lifted Asuka up, soon placing her onto the bed and leaning over her, his hands placed onto the sheets at either side of her head. He spoke in between each kiss that he planted onto her neck♅...

“ That's much better~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and followed behind. Nai ran in the direction of the school. "That's okay! I'll just stop by tomorrow, I'm gonna sign up for the school and get a dorm!" He said running off. Taylor waved to Nai as he ran off. "Bye! See you tomorrow, Nai!"
Celia blinked and waved at Nai as he ran off, "Well okay then. I guess I can sleep in my own bed now!" She said with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and waved at Nai as he ran off, "Well okay then. I guess I can sleep in my own bed now!" She said with a grin.
Taylor blinked, "What about me? I sleep there too..." he said, looking at Celia. "Unless you wanna sleep alone tonight... Then I guess not." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back