• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I've never done this before, so it's completely embarrassing..." Asuka said quietly and gasped slightly at the hand on her chest. She squeezed her eyes shut and shivered just a tad.
...♅Akira unzipped Asuka's top and slowly removed it, shortly before manoeuvring to her pants. He unbuttoned the top of her pants and replied, his kisses beginning to lower from her neck♅...

“ It's okay~ Just calm down and relax~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and looked down at her, "Lay down all you want~ As long as I can kiss you I'm fine~" he see said softly, leaning down towards her for a kiss.
Celia stared up at him as a blushed formed in her cheeks. "O-Oh um... O-Okay..." She said before pulling him down the rest of the way and kissing him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That's how long you were gone, as for your GF.. around nine mintues... unless your aren't the one dating WP xDDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( That's not a thing anymore xDD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't need to be soo insensitive to me~ T^T )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry man xD Well...If you want you can take a shot at WP xD ....Not like I exactly care)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Hey dude, don't hate me. Hate the pharmacies and their overpriced stimulants.))

[/QUOTE]
(*Slams head into wall*)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggled. "Tell meeeee!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante raised an eyebrow "What?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared up at him as a blushed formed in her cheeks. "O-Oh um... O-Okay..." She said before pulling him down the rest of the way and kissing him.
Taylor smiled before putting his hands on her waist, deepening the kiss as they continued.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm in Japan, she's in the U.S... )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah....Well fuck ._.)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I like how I'm offered up and I'm just here like '._.' xDD ))
(Your fault! *Runs to the moon because.....Logic?*)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I like how I'm offered up and I'm just here like '._.' xDD ))
(( I'm just like:

latest

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira unzipped Asuka's top and slowly removed it, shortly before manoeuvring to her pants. He unbuttoned the top of her pants and replied, his kisses beginning to lower from her neck♅...
“ It's okay~ Just calm down and relax~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm initiating the fade xD Can't do almost intercourse scenes. That's not for me xDDD ))

Roman said:
(( I'm just like:
latest
(( Wanna hug? ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"You sighed happily or something. How come?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante smiled "Oh just happy to have you here I guess"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm initiating the fade xD Can't do almost intercourse scenes. That's not for me xDDD ))

(( Wanna hug? ))
(( Yes please ^°^ ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh yeah....Well fuck ._.)
(Your fault! *Runs to the moon because.....Logic?*)
((Don't forget you stimulants. Even if your alone up there, they could still be usefull you know...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back