• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and lifted Asuka up, soon placing her onto the bed and leaning over her, his hands placed onto the sheets at either side of her head. He spoke in between each kiss that he planted onto her neck♅...
“ That's much better~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka yelped as she was picked up and layed down on her bed. Her cheeks reddened even further as Akira kissed her neck. "A-Akki-san? W-What are you doing?"

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "What about me? I sleep there too..." he said, looking at Celia. "Unless you wanna sleep alone tonight... Then I guess not." He said.
Celia shook her head and held on to his arm tightly, "No! I want you in bed with me. I don't like sleeping alone."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka yelped as she was picked up and layed down on her bed. Her cheeks reddened even further as Akira kissed her neck. "A-Akki-san? W-What are you doing?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and winked, a blush forming on his face. He spoke♅...

“ Hm? Am I doing something wrong? I thought you'd want me to.. you know~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia shook her head and held on to his arm tightly, "No! I want you in bed with me. I don't like sleeping alone."
Taylor smiled and teleported them to Celia's apartment. When they appeared, they were in the living room where Taylor plopped down on the couch. "Come sit with me, Celia~" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and winked, a blush forming on his face. He spoke♅...
“ Hm? Am I doing something wrong? I thought you'd want me to.. you know~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"N-No! I-It's nothing wrong... ju-just a little strange. I-I mean... m-maybe I w-wanna... y-you know..." Asuka stuttered and looked away.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and teleported them to Celia's apartment. When they appeared, they were in the living room where Taylor plopped down on the couch. "Come sit with me, Celia~" he said softly.
Celia trotted over and plopped down next to Taylor before she suddenly flopped down, putting her head in his lap. "I'd rather lay then sit." She said, snickering a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"N-No! I-It's nothing wrong... ju-just a little strange. I-I mean... m-maybe I w-wanna... y-you know..." Asuka stuttered and looked away.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and returned to kissing her neck, slowly placing one of his hands onto her chest, and the other on the zip of her top. He spoke as he slowly started unzipping♅...

“ It's only us two, so you don't need to be embarrassed. Put your trust in me, and we'll have fun~ ”

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled along.

[/QUOTE]
Dante stood up "So what do you need?"

(Sorry about that I had to do some...."Things" with my girlfriend >_>)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Is anyone free? Also shorty... Plausible TMI.))

[/QUOTE]
((( It was only like nine minutes, it couldn't be anything more than a kiss XDD )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Is anyone free? Also shorty... Plausible TMI.))

[/QUOTE]
(Just told her :troll: It wasn't THAT descriptive)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It was only like nine minutes, it couldn't be anything more than a kiss XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(It was actually 47 minutes xD Akira's god damn track of time)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled and hugged him tightly.

[/QUOTE]
Dante hugged back

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia trotted over and plopped down next to Taylor before she suddenly flopped down, putting her head in his lap. "I'd rather lay then sit." She said, snickering a little.
Taylor chuckled and looked down at her, "Lay down all you want~ As long as I can kiss you I'm fine~" he see said softly, leaning down towards her for a kiss.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She cuddled him.

(( ;-;

[/QUOTE]
(( If he did do something, it wasn't more than a nap. (-n-) ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and returned to kissing her neck, slowly placing one of his hands onto her chest, and the other on the zip of her top. He spoke as he slowly started unzipping♅...
“ It's only us two, so you don't need to be embarrassed. Put your trust in me, and we'll have fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I've never done this before, so it's completely embarrassing..." Asuka said quietly and gasped slightly at the hand on her chest. She squeezed her eyes shut and shivered just a tad.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She cuddled him.

(( ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed happily

Roman said:
(( If he did do something, it wasn't more than a nap. (-n-) ))

(Wanna bet? You act like it was supposed to take 5 hours
xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(It was actually 47 minutes xD Akira's god damn track of time)
Dante hugged back
((( That's how long you were gone, as for your GF.. around nine mintues... unless your aren't the one dating WP xDDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That's how long you were gone, as for your GF.. around nine mintues... unless your aren't the one dating WP xDDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(WP??? I broke up with her a while ago xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Dante sighed happily
(Wanna bet? You act like it was supposed to take 5 hours
xD )
(( People can nap for '47' minutes ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Thank god for that. I don't wanna hear about how you got the name "shorty")) ((Jk))

[/QUOTE]
(I hate you >_>)

Roman said:
(( People can nap for '47' minutes ))
(That's not a nap xD At least...Not to me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back