• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((I can do that!))
Violetta rolled over, breathing heavily. She looked over at Takeshi, both of them drenched in sweat.

"That was... intense, to say the least."

She smirked, laying back on the bed, content with what had just happened.
Takeshi chuckled, "Well it's better when you aren't piss drunk either, huh?" He asked jokingly. He then put a arm around Violetta and pulled her close, "Intense? I guess that's a way you can put it." He said, snickering.

Roman said:
(( That's fine, I thought I owed you ^°^ ))
Asuna giggled, "Well I'm always around if a friend needs some company! I love hanging out with people." She said happily. "And if you want, we can even make potions together one day!"
Moriko's eyes lit up "Really?, oh I'd love that~!" She said happily as the flowers in her hair turned bright pink.

Roman said:
"Sure thing..." Taylor said before checking his phone. He chuckled after reading the first text then nodded after reading the second. "We can go back to our ladies now." Taylor said, putting his phone away. "Ready?"
...♅Akira looked around, making sure he had everything. He replied♅...

“ Yup~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?, that would be lovely" she said with a giggle as she looked up at him.
Roland smiled as he pecked her nose "it would, would it?" he asked playfully as he ran a hand over her cheek.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I'll make a CS for him if you like... But I really didn't plan on making him a actual CHARACTER xD ))
((Lol its fine, I was just wondering if you had one for him, but now I am curious to what he looks like now that you talk about it..lol))

Roman said:
Even though Nai usually finds a way not to laugh at things that made one happy, he couldn't help but at least snicker at that nickname. "Tay Bear? Why not just something simple, Sis?" He asked. "Oh! He just texted me back. He's waiting for, Akira to tell him when he's ready to come back."
"I don't like simple!" Celia exclaimed and pouted before walking ahead of both of them. "I'm bad with nicknames alright... you guys are so mean..." Asuka straightened up after she was done laughing, "Come on though. That's kind of ridiculous of a nickname if you ask me." She stated as she walked with her hands behind her back. "Then what kind of nickname do you have for Akira then huh?" She asked accusingly and puffed her cheeks out. "Akki-san! I've always called him that. For Taylor... why not... babe or baby or something like that." Asuka said. "I tried babe.. I hated the way it sounded because it doesn't sound cute at all! Baby just sounds weird... I'll think of something, maybe I'll just call him Tay or just Taylor." Celia said. "That would be wise.. until you find a better nickname anyways."

Lumina said:
((I literally never saw this ;- ;) )
Vanille looked at Parker, concern lacing her features.

"What? What do you mean? You're trying to help me. The least I can do is return the favor..."
Parker looked down "N-No...I can't...."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled. "Great~!" ((Kkkk

[/QUOTE]
Nero pulled out his phone

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he grabbed the soap and quickly washed Rin then handed her to Amaya.
Amaya wrapped her in a towel and held her close before walking out of the bathroom. "He just doesn't understand us cats" she whispered to Rin

Rin was shaking like crazy, still whimpering

shortyshot8 said:
( xD It's fine)
Tel kissed her hands
Yuna blushed and lifted away her hands, her ears started twitching immediately.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around, making sure he had everything. He replied♅...
“ Yup~ ”

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't like simple!" Celia exclaimed and pouted before walking ahead of both of them. "I'm bad with nicknames alright... you guys are so mean..." Asuka straightened up after she was done laughing, "Come on though. That's kind of ridiculous of a nickname if you ask me." She stated as she walked with her hands behind her back. "Then what kind of nickname do you have for Akira then huh?" She asked accusingly and puffed her cheeks out. "Akki-san! I've always called him that. For Taylor... why not... babe or baby or something like that." Asuka said. "I tried babe.. I hated the way it sounded because it doesn't sound cute at all! Baby just sounds weird... I'll think of something, maybe I'll just call him Tay or just Taylor." Celia said. "That would be wise.. until you find a better nickname anyways."
Taylor nodded and put a hand on Akira's shoulder, teleporting them to Celia, Nai and Asuka. "Hello~ Anyone order a pair of future husbands?" He asked jokingly. Nai smiled, "Well speak of the devil! It's both Big Brother and the man he called Akira. Hello Mr. Akira, and big brother!" Taylor waved and gave Nai a high five, "Sup bro."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko's eyes lit up "Really?, oh I'd love that~!" She said happily as the flowers in her hair turned bright pink.
"Lucky for you, I practiced a lot more! So you won't turn into any weird stuff like my mom~" Asuna giggled.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Nero called Dante's number to which a response was heard "Devil May Cry what is it?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and put a hand on Akira's shoulder, teleporting them to Celia, Nai and Asuka. "Hello~ Anyone order a pair of future husbands?" He asked jokingly. Nai smiled, "Well speak of the devil! It's both Big Brother and the man he called Akira. Hello Mr. Akira, and big brother!" Taylor waved and gave Nai a high five, "Sup bro."
...♅Akira raised one of his hands and spoke towards Asuka, Celia and the male as he smiled♅...

“ Yo!~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

Nonalaka said:
((Lol its fine, I was just wondering if you had one for him, but now I am curious to what he looks like now that you talk about it..lol))
((I have his appearance if you want to see, he's blonde haired >.< I also have his wheel cycle ^_^ ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her in a towel and held her close before walking out of the bathroom. "He just doesn't understand us cats" she whispered to Rin
Rin was shaking like crazy, still whimpering
Ayen sighed then turned to Len "ready for your turn?" he asked

Len giggled and nodded "daddy!" he said while clapping his hands

Ayen smiled and washed Len like a proper prince "i see you're ears are already pointing." he said as he dried Len off and dressed him before carrying him out of the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She grabbed the phone. "Dante~!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante's feet were on the table "What's up?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he pecked her nose "it would, would it?" he asked playfully as he ran a hand over her cheek.
Dakota nodded then sighed a little "We should probably get up soon though..." she frowned a bit as she snuggled him more, too comfy to move

Roman said:

"Lucky for you, I practiced a lot more! So you won't turn into any weird stuff like my mom~" Asuna giggled.
"Taylor!" Celia exclaimed before tackling him with a hug. Asuka just smiled and shook her head as she watched her. "I didn't order you, but I was hoping you'd come here. Hi Akira!" She waved of at Akira before looking back at Taylor and hugging him happily. @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"please" rina asked as she gave him puppy dor eyes
katie did the same as rina and stared at him

daniel slowly stopped and hugged her tightly

"fine" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"hey Myuki....what are you thinking about right now? are u really interested in Jace's cause"

*She asked testing her*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I have his appearance if you want to see, he's blonde haired >.< I also have his wheel cycle ^_^ ))
((Lol I mean if its not a bother! I don't mind :D ))

Roman said:

Moriko smiled as peaches jumped onto her lap she lifted him and hugged him "Oh, good, I think I'd cry if I got stuck in an egg!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back