• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ Yeah. After that, we could go to the tailor's to get my suit made. Wait, shouldn't I have told Asuka to buy whatever dress she want? ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor chuckled, "Every girl knows that already. As long as their bridesmaids dresses match in color I guess it's alright." He said. "You didn't know that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him then got up and helped him up "how about now" she suggested to him

daniel smiled more "im fine sweetheart" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked up at her and chuckled, "Sure~" he said, laughing a little.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Every girl knows that already. As long as their bridesmaids dresses match in color I guess it's alright." He said. "You didn't know that?"

Luke looked up at her and chuckled, "Sure~" he said, laughing a little.
rina laughed with her and helped him to his feet then placed some money on the bar then started for the door with him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''because i have feelings for you?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well okay..." Ken said, playing with the water.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "don't, I'm gonna get you back anyways~" he said playfully before his face softened "but right now, right now it's just about me, having you.... in my arms." he whispered softly into her ear as he slightly tightened his embrace on her.
Dakota giggled before leaning into him a bit as she happily looked at the view in front of her.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Every girl knows that already. As long as their bridesmaids dresses match in color I guess it's alright." He said. "You didn't know that?".
...♅Akira laughed lightly, groaning slightly as his wound finished healing♅...

“ Nope. My powers have disappeared, including my Omniscience. They're in the process of returning, so I guess it isn't all that bad.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina laughed with her and helped him to his feet then placed some money on the bar then started for the door with him

[/QUOTE]
Luke whistled happily, "Up up and away!" He said laughing. "Totally gonna drink some more tomorrow."

Roman said:
Luke whistled happily, "Up up and away!" He said laughing. "Totally gonna drink some more tomorrow."
rina shook her head then flicked lukes forehead "no you aren't im gonna be hungry tomorrow" she said to him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly, groaning slightly as his wound finished healing♅...
“ Nope. My powers have disappeared, including my Omniscience. They're in the process of returning, so I guess it isn't all that bad.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Noted. Anyways, I think I hear doctors, I'll get us out of here." Taylor said, before teleporting them to the front doors of the hospital. "To the tailor we go!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus chuckled. "It was. People used to call me the master of faster." He said. He was hiding the fact that Axel was named the shooting star of the pro circuit.
Ilaani chuckled "Who comes up with those names?" She said before sipping her coffee "What about your friend, was he any good?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and picked up Rin "yes bath, clean" he said softly to Rin
Len smiled and hugged Amaya's arm.
Rin nods.

Amaya walked into the bathroom and set the bath up. "Good luck rin" she says nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina shook her head then flicked lukes forehead "no you aren't im gonna be hungry tomorrow" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Want me to come with?" Luke asked, rubbing his forehead.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before leaning into him a bit as she happily looked at the view in front of her.
Roland smiled as they sat there for a while before he raised one of his arms out from under the blanket "hey Dakota... do you know the different myths that go with the different stars?" he asked happily.

Roman said:
"Want me to come with?" Luke asked, rubbing his forehead.
"well duh i need you to kill them before i feed.. ive been drawing to much attention lately" she said as she walked with him putting one of his arms around he rshoulders

Roman said:
"Noted. Anyways, I think I hear doctors, I'll get us out of here." Taylor said, before teleporting them to the front doors of the hospital. "To the tailor we go!"
...♅Akira appeared at the front doors, soon walking though it. He pulled his spear from the nearby wall and tied the cover back around it's blade. He spoke♅...

“ I'm happy no one touched this. It would've ended badly for them. ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Who comes up with those names?" She said before sipping her coffee "What about your friend, was he any good?"
Nexus smirked. "He was good, but he wasn't any better than me." He lied. "The radio station usually came up with names like that..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well duh i need you to kill them before i feed.. ive been drawing to much attention lately" she said as she walked with him putting one of his arms around he rshoulders

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "Well alright..." he said before looking at his feet. "Hey Rina?",

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira appeared at the front doors, soon walking though it. He pulled his spear from the nearby wall and tied the cover back around it's blade. He spoke♅...
“ I'm happy no one touched this. It would've ended badly for them. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked at the spear, "I don't even wanna guess how'd they die..." he said with a sigh. "Let's get going. We don't have all day. We gotta get back to our people."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled and kissed her cheek again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled after she finished her food "Thank you, It was really good" she said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blinked "I-It's not really..."
Yuna smiled "well I think so!" She said with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods.
Amaya walked into the bathroom and set the bath up. "Good luck Rin" she says nervously
Ayen closed the door behind him "what d you mean Amaya, you'll be helping~" he said with a snicker as the door locking made a sound

Len looked at the water and smiled as he looked back at Amaya.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled after she finished her food "Thank you, It was really good" she said happily.
"realy?!?" he asked excitedly before he smiled brightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah" rina asked him with a giggle as she looked at him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just gonna warp us to my apartment." Luke said before they appeared in his living room. "Holy shit it's cold... I forgot to turn off the A/C last time I was here."

Nonalaka said:
Tel blushed more and looked away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back