• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the head that was closest to al snarled and grunted at him before she skidded to a stop at the base of he tree and growled a little

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned more "What the hell...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina just sat there for a sec before she shrugged "i dont know" she said to him before giggling a little

[/QUOTE]
"You do know!" Luke protested. "Why won't you tell me? Did I do something?" He pouted. "I'm trying to be the best boyfriend I can be you know..."

Roman said:
"Well your hospital bills are paid. You're welcome." Taylor said with a sigh before checking his phone. "Nai just told me he and the girls are shopping for their wedding dresses." He said. "Also I got some very interesting pictures." He added, putting a tissue to his nose.
...♅Akira replied♅...

“ Okay, good~ ”

...♅Akira quickly stood up and gripped the phone, soon taking a look at the picture. He spoke as he looked at Taylor with a blank stare♅...

“ What the hell? Why are you looking at a pair of breasts? ”

tumblr_neyy63TqRP1qc9zfzo5_250_zpsjntuspic.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"just...whenever it feels like it I guess"

[/QUOTE]
"Is it gonna target me like you said?" Ken asked. "Because I thought that side would just like whoever they can get their hands on."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled as he sat in a seat next to her and watched her eat

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked "Aren't you going to eat anything?" She asked tilting her head.

Roman said:
"You do know!" Luke protested. "Why won't you tell me? Did I do something?" He pouted. "I'm trying to be the best boyfriend I can be you know..."
"and you are the best boyfriend" she said to him with a smile before she pecked his cheek then took another drink

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied♅...
“ Okay, good~ ”

...♅Akira quickly stood up and gripped the phone, soon taking a look at the picture. He spoke as he looked at Taylor with a blank stare♅...

“ What the hell? Why are you looking at a pair of breasts? ”

tumblr_neyy63TqRP1qc9zfzo5_250_zpsjntuspic.gif

[/QUOTE]
Taylor's eyes shot up at Akira, "...Yes..." he snickered. "Now, let's get out of here. You need a outfit for your wedding I'm pretty sure of."

Roman said:
"What if big brother is nice enough and let's me be a Groomsman? Do I have to wear a dress also?" He asked softly.
Celia shook her head, "No. You don't have to wear a dress, you'll wear a costume right?"

Nonalaka said:
"I figured it was, judging by how big your family seems" she said as she snuggled up to him "My old home was pretty big too, since there was a lot of us if you counted step siblings, though it never really snowed terribly bad there like your home since we lived right beside the sea." She giggled "Though, I'm not allowed back anymore so, yeah.." she chuckled.
Roland nodded "yeah, everyone puts money towards it, just in the time I've been alive we've made several additions to it," he said wrapping his arms around her belly "only the old timers live there year round, but the family has built different workshop area's their so they can keep working on their craft to their hearts content." he said as he looked up at the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and you are the best boyfriend" she said to him with a smile before she pecked his cheek then took another drink

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "That's good to hear." He said, looking down at the glass before taking a drink.

Roman said:
Taylor's eyes shot up at Akira, "...Yes..." he snickered. "Now, let's get out of here. You need a outfit for your wedding I'm pretty sure of."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and held the phone back towards Taylor, soon replying to him♅...

“ Yeah. I have no idea where I can get out, though.. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia remained curled up. "I don't know..." She said softly.
@Daniel reaver
Roman gripped his sword before letting go. "Do you wish to return home? Or do you wanna stay here a while longer?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beasts growled at al as they blocked of his ways to the side while another came and blocked his path back growling viciously as they coraled him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at them all "You really wanna try me?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and held the phone back towards Taylor, soon replying to him♅...
“ Yeah. I have no idea where I can get out, though.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor shrugged, "I can get you out. They probably wouldn't let you leave early, so it'd be best."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back