• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman gripped his sword before letting go. "Do you wish to return home? Or do you wanna stay here a while longer?" He asked.
Celia looked up at him. "C-Can you help me comfort Liara?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki shrugged "i dont know" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"wanna just hangout on the sand? or in the water?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "No. You don't have to wear a dress, you'll wear a costume right?"
Nai jumped up happily, "Yay!" He exclaimed happily. "I know what big brother said he was gonna dress up as."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him. "C-Can you help me comfort Liara?" She asked.
Roman nodded, "It'd be best to get her out of here though. You shouldn't stay here any longer than you have to.",

Roman said:
Takeshi took a sear next to her, gently taking the wine, he took a big swig. He then looked over at her and smirked, pulling her into a kiss.
Violetta smiled into the kiss, tasting the remnants of the drink of wine Takeshi just had. With that in mind she deepened the kiss, pushing herself against her boyfriend a bit.

Roman said:
"Is it gonna target me like you said?" Ken asked. "Because I thought that side would just like whoever they can get their hands on."
"well it's just gonna target you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and nodded "yeah" she said softly as she took another drink of her drink

[/QUOTE]
Luke stood up and plopped right back down in his seat. "I'm leaving... When you do...."

Roman said:
Nai jumped up happily, "Yay!" He exclaimed happily. "I know what big brother said he was gonna dress up as."

Roman nodded, "It'd be best to get her out of here though. You shouldn't stay here any longer than you have to.",
Celia nodded slowly and ruffled Liara's hair. "It's time to go..." She said softly.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"sure kikuri" myuki said happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then lead Myuki to the part of the water so they sit while still being in the water*

"how is this spot?"

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled into the kiss, tasting the remnants of the drink of wine Takeshi just had. With that in mind she deepened the kiss, pushing herself against her boyfriend a bit.
Takeshi pulled away, slowly kissing down to her neck. Every kiss he planted was gentle, though he did nip her a few times.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri then lead Myuki to the part of the water so they sit while still being in the water*
"how is this spot?"

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled at her then slithered into the water a little bit and shivered slightly

Roman said:
Takeshi pulled away, slowly kissing down to her neck. Every kiss he planted was gentle, though he did nip her a few times.
Violetta smirked, looking down slightly at him.

"Well well, your pretty cheek- ah!"

A sound escaped her lips as his kisses got lower, not even realizing herself how sensitive her neck really was.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im not hungry" he said softly to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?, I'll share my food with you if you are, I don't mind" she said as she looked over at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus flicked her forehead. "Get real. Me and him just go way back. We used to be in the pro circuit together." He said.
Ilaani flinched as she rubbed her forehead with her hand and laughed "Jeez, did I hit a sore spot of conversation there?" She shook her head "Nah, I was kidding, I get it, pro circuit? Sounds fun" she said as she removed her hand from her forehead.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, everyone puts money towards it, just in the time I've been alive we've made several additions to it," he said wrapping his arms around her belly "only the old timers live there year round, but the family has built different workshop area's their so they can keep working on their craft to their hearts content." he said as he looked up at the sky.
"That seems nice ~" she said with a nod before pausing and frowning "Oh, by the way, I'm sorry I teased you earlier..."

Roman said:
Ken blinked, "Why only me? I never did anything." He said.

Luke spinner around in the bar stool like a kid, "Whenever you want to~" he said, before getting dizzy and falling off.

Roman looked down at the two, waiting for them to be ready to go.

@Daniel reaver
rina giggled at him then got up and helped him up "how about now" she suggested to him

Nonalaka said:
"Are you sure?, I'll share my food with you if you are, I don't mind" she said as she looked over at him.
Ilaani flinched as she rubbed her forehead with her hand and laughed "Jeez, did I hit a sore spot of conversation there?" She shook her head "Nah, I was kidding, I get it, pro circuit? Sounds fun" she said as she removed her hand from her forehead.

"That seems nice ~" she said with a nod before pausing and frowning "Oh, by the way, I'm sorry I teased you earlier..."
daniel smiled more "im fine sweetheart" he said to her

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "I can get you out. They probably wouldn't let you leave early, so it'd be best."
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ Yeah. After that, we could go to the tailor's to get my suit made. Wait, shouldn't I have told Asuka to buy whatever dress she want? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blushed more "W-What was that for..!?"
"Your face is so cute like that" she giggled "I couldn't help but poke it!"

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "don't, I'm gonna get you back anyways~" he said playfully before his face softened "but right now, right now it's just about me, having you.... in my arms." he whispered softly into her ear as he slightly tightened his embrace on her.

Roman said:
Ken blinked, "Why only me? I never did anything." He said.

Luke spinner around in the bar stool like a kid, "Whenever you want to~" he said, before getting dizzy and falling off.

Roman looked down at the two, waiting for them to be ready to go.

@Daniel reaver
''because i have feelings for you?''

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, looking down slightly at him.
"Well well, your pretty cheek- ah!"

A sound escaped her lips as his kisses got lower, not even realizing herself how sensitive her neck really was.
Takeshi made his way back to her lips, kissing her deeply, soon laying her back against the bed. He then pulled away, "Cheeky?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled at her then slithered into the water a little bit and shivered slightly

[/QUOTE]
''too cold?''

Nonalaka said:

Nexus chuckled. "It was. People used to call me the master of faster." He said. He was hiding the fact that Axel was named the shooting star of the pro circuit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him then got up and helped him up "how about now" she suggested to him

daniel smiled more "im fine sweetheart" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "Well, if you say so then" she said quietly as she continued to eat .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back