• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm just gonna warp us to my apartment." Luke said before they appeared in his living room. "Holy shit it's cold... I forgot to turn off the A/C last time I was here."
rina smiled happily then pushed luke onto the couche and sat down curling up next to him "it feels nice" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina smiled happily then pushed luke onto the couche and sat down curling up next to him "it feels nice" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke groaned, "Why'd you push me?" He asked, looking over at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as they sat there for a while before he raised one of his arms out from under the blanket "hey Dakota... do you know the different myths that go with the different stars?" he asked happily.
Dakota smiled "Well, I know most of the constellations but as for the stories behind them, I know very little" she admitted

Roman said:
Taylor looked at the spear, "I don't even wanna guess how'd they die..." he said with a sigh. "Let's get going. We don't have all day. We gotta get back to our people."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began walking forward♅...

“ Anyone who touches this without my permission is cursed with money problems and diseases. ”

Roman said:
Luke groaned, "Why'd you push me?" He asked, looking over at her.
"because i wanted you to sit down" she said to him with a smile before she nuzzled the side of his ribs while putting his arm around her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus smirked. "He was good, but he wasn't any better than me." He lied. "The radio station usually came up with names like that..."
"So, you normally beat him I'm guessing?" She asked tilting her head "Oh right, they kinda sound cheesy... no offence of course" she laughed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began walking forward♅...
“ Anyone who touches this without my permission is cursed with money problems and diseases. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor stepped back from Akira. "I don't need money problem, nor diseases...."

Roman said:
Nai jumped up happily, "Yay!" He exclaimed happily. "I know what big brother said he was gonna dress up as."

Roman nodded, "It'd be best to get her out of here though. You shouldn't stay here any longer than you have to.",
"What's he dressing up as?" Celia asked as she walked into a wedding dress place. "Now I wanna dress up as something too!" "Nope. You're gonna be in a normal wedding dress." Asuka said as she pushed her further inside. "You're no fun..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because i wanted you to sit down" she said to him with a smile before she nuzzled the side of his ribs while putting his arm around her

[/QUOTE]
Luke shifted his position, so he was laying down, but Rina would still be able to hold him. "I was about to fall on the couch myself..."

Roman said:
Taylor stepped back from Akira. "I don't need money problem, nor diseases...."
...♅Akira continued walking, laughing lightly and he waved his hand nonchalantly through the air♅...

“ Don't worry, everyone I've met has been given permission to wield and use it. I wonder where the tailors is.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"realy?!?" he asked excitedly before he smiled brightly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria tilted her head and giggled at his reaction "Yeah, really"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blushed more and looked away
Yuna frowned lightly "Did I say something wrong?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well, I know most of the constellations but as for the stories behind them, I know very little" she admitted
Roland smiled "i learned stories, can't tell you if the Greek versions are right or not, but they're nice never the less" he said as he pointed to a constellation then started telling a story, this continued for a few hours as whenever he got done with one story he point to another constellation and started another, stopping if Dakota had any question till he got tired enough that he almost fell asleep in the middle of a sentence a few times.

Nonalaka said:
"So, you normally beat him I'm guessing?" She asked tilting her head "Oh right, they kinda sound cheesy... no offence of course" she laughed.
Nexus nodded. "Of course! Why would I lose?" He asked, laughing a little as he sipped his tea.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's he dressing up as?" Celia asked as she walked into a wedding dress place. "Now I wanna dress up as something too!" "Nope. You're gonna be in a normal wedding dress." Asuka said as she pushed her further inside. "You're no fun..."
Nai smiled, "He'll dress up as a incubus!" He said laughing. "He said it was because big sis is part Succubus and some other stuff I can't remember. He told me all this before that incident."

Roman said:
Luke shifted his position, so he was laying down, but Rina would still be able to hold him. "I was about to fall on the couch myself..."
rina giggled and layed with him "today was fun" she said to him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria tilted her head and giggled at his reaction "Yeah, really"
Yuna frowned lightly "Did I say something wrong?"
daniel smiled more at her "thats good" he said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, laughing lightly and he waved his hand nonchalantly through the air♅...
“ Don't worry, everyone I've met has been given permission to wield and use it. I wonder where the tailors is.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor chuckled, "Well I'm here of course!" He said now laughing. "Joking joking. There is one near the school I believe."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki nodded to kikuri with a smiled before she curled up to try and warm her self up

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then moved closer to Myuki to see if she could try warming Myuki up with her body*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and layed with him "today was fun" she said to him

daniel smiled more at her "thats good" he said happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Yeah I guess so." He said, holding Rina both close and tightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then moved closer to Myuki to see if she could try warming Myuki up with her body*

[/QUOTE]
myuki looked over at kikuri and resisted the urge to completely coil around her to warm up

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Yeah I guess so." He said, holding Rina both close and tightly.
rina giggled a little as she looked at him and smiled "so what now" she asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*airi watched him play as she only closed her eyes and relaxed*

[/QUOTE]
Ken stopped playing with the water and poked Airi.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Well I'm here of course!" He said now laughing. "Joking joking. There is one near the school I believe."
...♅Akira looked at Taylor with a blank stare before replying, continuing to walk as he did so♅...

“ That was a terrible joke.. Sure, let's go then~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki looked over at kikuri and resisted the urge to completely coil around her to warm up

[/QUOTE]
''if you want to coil around me then, thats okay''

*She said as she smiled up at Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki looked over at kikuri and resisted the urge to completely coil around her to warm up

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at his arm, staring at the goose bumps, "We go to my room where it's warmer. I'm freezing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back