• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''if you want to coil around me then, thats okay''
*She said as she smiled up at Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki quickly launched at kikuri and coiled around almost in the blink of an eye she was around kikuri hugging her tightly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i learned stories, can't tell you if the Greek versions are right or not, but they're nice never the less" he said as he pointed to a constellation then started telling a story, this continued for a few hours as whenever he got done with one story he point to another constellation and started another, stopping if Dakota had any question till he got tired enough that he almost fell asleep in the middle of a sentence a few times.
Dakota listened intently, fighting off tiredness a lot easier than Roland was, giggling when he was starting to drift off "Perhaps we should go home?, Its really late" she said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
He shook his head "NO"
"But you are looking away?" She said as she stared at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki quickly launched at kikuri and coiled around almost in the blink of an eye she was around kikuri hugging her tightly

[/QUOTE]
*kikuri giggled and let Myuki hug her as her wings were not coiled with Kikuri as she let her wings flow in the water*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota listened intently, fighting off tiredness a lot easier than Roland was, giggling when he was starting to drift off "Perhaps we should go home?, Its really late" she said softly.
"But you are looking away?" She said as she stared at him.
"It's embarrassing...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus nodded. "Of course! Why would I lose?" He asked, laughing a little as he sipped his tea.
"Well someone is confident" she said raising a brow and chuckling "What if he or someone else beats you?'

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "if you can do it so i don't have......... i don't have to let go of you, I'm really....... really comfy right now, with you in my arms....." he said tiredly before yawning.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Taylor with a blank stare before replying, continuing to walk as he did so♅...
“ That was a terrible joke.. Sure, let's go then~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked at Akira before stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking to his right.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_56amibvxbgg0k4swks4g4ccgs_640.gif

"Call my joke terrible..." He muttered. "Yeah... Let's go." He said, as he began walking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled and held kikuri tightly "thanks" she said to her

(you never replyed to me though ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Repost Pwease?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and layed with him "today was fun" she said to him

daniel smiled more at her "thats good" he said happily

[/QUOTE]
"You're actually a really good cook you know" she said with a giggle as she went to wash her plate.

Nonalaka said:
"Well someone is confident" she said raising a brow and chuckling "What if he or someone else beats you?'
Nexus laughed his head off at that one. "In his dreams! Nobody could beat me in a motorcycle race!" He said with a confident smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beasts growled more and snarled at him as the tree behind al started to open up and create a door way

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled and held kikuri tightly "thanks" she said to her

(you never replyed to me though ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome. i do like the feeling of being coiled''

*She said as she smiled then looked off into the ocean*

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Akira before stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking to his right.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_56amibvxbgg0k4swks4g4ccgs_640.gif

"Call my joke terrible..." He muttered. "Yeah... Let's go." He said, as he began walking.
...♅Akira looked around at Taylor and spoke♅...

“ What's the quickest way to the school? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*airi then had an annoyed face for a moment and went back to relaxing*

[/QUOTE]
"Airi, I gotta tell you something." Ken said, with a blank expression.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome. i do like the feeling of being coiled''
*She said as she smiled then looked off into the ocean*

[/QUOTE]
"First time ive ever heard anyone say they like the thought of being close to death" she said to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina nodded then got up and pulled luke with her and stretched

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I think I can walk myself now." He said making his way to his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back