• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Is it because I'm letting you come over to my place?" Luke asked, taking another sip of his drink.
-------------

Ramona giggled, "You were always a good kisser... And you say you can't make me blush that way."
"m-maybe" she said to him blushing some more before she grabbed her drink and took a big drink of it

-----------------

lana blushed but smiled at her "i neer thought i would be" she whispered to ramona with a giggle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I don't know why your so happy about this... One of Roman's best friends and Celia's child just died xD ))
Celia continued to weep with Liara.
(( That's why he's not moving. Besides I was sleep. Feels don't kick as easy when I wake up xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then thought "unless you know a good spot to watch the stars, then no, lets go home~" he said pecking her forehead.
"Oh? Stargazing?" Dakotas eyes lit up happily as they then appeared on a hillside. "Is here good enough?" She asked, looking at him.

((I don't know why your so happy about this... One of Roman's best friends and Celia's child just died xD ))
Celia continued to weep with Liara.

Celia just kept hugging her she used one of her fingers to weave the ashes of Tyler into a jar. "This is all that's left of him..." She said softly. "Should we have a funeral for his death...?" She asked softly.
liara quickly moved and grabbed the jar hugging it tightly "no no no no no...." she said still not believing it "i-i was s-sup-posed to m-marry tyler... i-i was supposed t-to wear t-the p-pretty dress and make t-tyler blush and call me adorable" she said as she hugged the jar of ash

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? Stargazing?" Dakotas eyes lit up happily as they then appeared on a hillside. "Is here good enough?" She asked, looking at him.
Roland looked around "yeah, this will work..." he said as he looked at her "and could you get us a large blanket?" he asked smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel glanced over and smiled a little before he set the steak onto a plate and then poured her a glass of milk then picked the glass and plate up and started over "here" he said softly to her with a warm smile

liara kept screaming at the top of her lungs as she buried her self into Celia

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at him as the hatchling left "Thank you" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel sighed a happy sigh as he made the baked potato then started finishing up the steak

"wheres the beach" she asked her

liaras eyes slowly widened as tears started to stream down her cheeks "n-no..... no" she said before she screamed loudly

[/QUOTE]
"ummmm....this way"

*She then lead Myuki out to the beach*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"m-maybe" she said to him blushing some more before she grabbed her drink and took a big drink of it
-----------------

lana blushed but smiled at her "i neer thought i would be" she whispered to ramona with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Rina, now I'm curious! Tell me! ....Please?" He asked

-----------

Ramona giggled before kissing her again, a little rougher than before.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"ummmm....this way"
*She then lead Myuki out to the beach*

[/QUOTE]
myuki nodded then smiled brightly when they got to the beach and gasped a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara quickly moved and grabbed the jar hugging it tightly "no no no no no...." she said still not believing it "i-i was s-sup-posed to m-marry tyler... i-i was supposed t-to wear t-the p-pretty dress and make t-tyler blush and call me adorable" she said as she hugged the jar of ash

[/QUOTE]
Celia kept crying with her. "I-I was supposed to ATTEND the wedding a-a-and embarrass hi-hi-him..." She said with a frown.

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Rina, now I'm curious! Tell me! ....Please?" He asked
-----------

Ramona giggled before kissing her again, a little rougher than before.
rina blushed "i-i said maybe" she said to him blushing some more

----------------

lana happily kissed ramona back blushing a little at the roughness

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki nodded then smiled brightly when they got to the beach and gasped a little

[/QUOTE]
"you...like the beach?"

*She asked curiously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"then we have something in common"
*She giggled*

[/QUOTE]
"I see why we like each other so much. We seem to have similar interest except flying." Ken said, smiling. "Now, gonna take me to the onsen?"

Celia kept crying with her. "I-I was supposed to ATTEND the wedding a-a-and embarrass hi-hi-him..." She said with a frown.
"my tyler cant be dead h-he promised me" she whimpered as she hugged the jar more her wings wrapping around her and the jar

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"you...like the beach?"
*She asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
"ive never been to the beach" she said happily to kikuri

Roman said:
"I see why we like each other so much. We seem to have similar interest except flying." Ken said, smiling. "Now, gonna take me to the onsen?"
"k"

*She said before she lead him to the onsen*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed "i-i said maybe" she said to him blushing some more
----------------

lana happily kissed ramona back blushing a little at the roughness

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "Alright... I'll get the answer out of you, because maybe isn't good enough." He said, taking a drink.

------------

Ramona began to take off her jacket, deepening the kiss before slowly sticking her tongue into her mouth

Roman said:
Nai followed behind them, texting Taylor to tell him they had left and were heading somewhere else. "Where are we going?" He asked them, trying to get their attention.
"On an adventure!" Celia exclaimed and raised her finger in the air. "We're leaving, that's what she means." Asuka stated as she looked at him and then walked out of the building. "Nooo... We're going on an adventure!" "We're leaving and going somewhere else... maybe your house or mine." "Or we can go shopping for our wedding dress. We can do that too." Celia stated as she marched around outside. "That's... probably a good idea."

shortyshot8 said:
Al stopped "Why?"
When William woke up he looked around "Where....Am I?"
"dont" the voice whispered again before a misty figure of hina appeared within the mist about a hundred feet in front of al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"my tyler cant be dead h-he promised me" she whimpered as she hugged the jar more her wings wrapping around her and the jar

"ive never been to the beach" she said happily to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
"ah..."

*She then looked around remembering from her past life that she was killed at the beach*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"k"
*She said before she lead him to the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
When they made it there, Ken got right in and sighed in relief. "Wow..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"dont" the voice whispered again before a misty figure of hina appeared within the mist about a hundred feet in front of al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at it about to break out into a sprint at it before stopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back