• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al was completely confused "What the hell are you talking about? You have no reason to be nervous I'm only an idiot who came here for a stupid reason"
"just go" they both yelled at him fear hinting in there voices

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled down at her "could of fooled me~" he said softly as he rubbed her head with his free hand.
She huffed "I-I wasn't!, It was a movie!...t-though it did say based on a true story at the end..." she said as she hugged his arm a bit tighter.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"hmmmm..."
*Kikuri tried to think of something the both of them could do*

[/QUOTE]
"lets go to the beach" myuki said excitedly when she saw a swimming suit shop

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"just go" they both yelled at him fear hinting in there voices

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "O-Okay!" He said as he began dashing wherever he should be going because his stupid creator is forgetful

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"lets go to the beach" myuki said excitedly when she saw a swimming suit shop

[/QUOTE]
"oh. alright...but your tail.."

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "O-Okay!" He said as he began dashing wherever he should be going because his stupid creator is forgetful
the massive beast wasnt there when al got back to the pass

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"oh. alright...but your tail.."

[/QUOTE]
"i dont care i want to go" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the massive beast wasnt there when al got back to the pass

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around as he dashed down the pass

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"g-go away!" lily yelled in fear at the scary man
"lily i want to go home" rina said to her pure terror in her voice

"yeah me to" katie said quietly as she hid behind lily

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki just observed the girls, tilting his head in curiousity. He saw in them something he had never noticed in his past victims, innocence. Murasaki could always justify killing somebody, these girls were good, innocent, and he could not find an excuse to slaughter them where they stood and take their souls. "I will not harm you." He whispers, his voice however naturally harsh and threatening.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the massive beast wasnt there when al got back to the pass

"i dont care i want to go" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
"uhm..alright"

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes began to turn grey slowly as he looked at Celia actually cracking a smile that she was safe
Celia looked up at him, a frown with tears streaming down her face. "Y-You killed him..." She muttered.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him, a frown with tears streaming down her face. "Y-You killed him..." She muttered.
William nodded "I know....." (Can I bring Tyler back in exchange for William's soul? T-T)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"good so no more pouting or whining ok" he said as he got up and walked back over to the stake and continued to cook it

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, I'll try not to" she said smiling a bit before resting her head in her hands again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]he eventually came to another forest it was beautiful and peaceful like some thing out of a strange dream

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fists "I have no time to be distracted...I MUST find Hina"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki just observed the girls, tilting his head in curiousity. He saw in them something he had never noticed in his past victims, innocence. Murasaki could always justify killing somebody, these girls were good, innocent, and he could not find an excuse to slaughter them where they stood and take their souls. "I will not harm you." He whispers, his voice however naturally harsh and threatening.
all the curls flinched because of the mans voice and huddled together with katie and lily holding rina as she started to cry a little "i dont want to die i want to go home"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before picking Len up.
Rins giggled "ba....th" she mumbles.
Ayen smiled and picked up Rin "yes bath, clean" he said softly to Rin

Len smiled and hugged Amaya's arm.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know....." (Can I bring Tyler back in exchange for William's soul? T-T)
((His soul is gone. He's never coming back. Nope, nada, never coming back... There's no way he can be put back together >_<))

Celia staggered and got up, summoning her staff as she glared at him. "Y-You killed my baby..."

Nonalaka said:
"Okay, I'll try not to" she said smiling a bit before resting her head in her hands again.
daniel laughed softly at her as he started the potato

shortyshot8 said:
Al clenched his fists "I have no time to be distracted...I MUST find Hina"
suddenly a small whisper came echoing through the forest "al" it said as it echoed around him so he wouldn't know where it came from

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]all the curls flinched because of the mans voice and huddled together with katie and lily holding rina as she started to cry a little "i dont want to die i want to go home"

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki wanted to know what made these little girls so pure, made them invincible to his fury. He took a few more steps toward them, his movement pained looking. He makes sure to leave his hood up, not wanting to further frighten the girls.

Nonalaka said:
She huffed "I-I wasn't!, It was a movie!...t-though it did say based on a true story at the end..." she said as she hugged his arm a bit tighter.
Roland laughed "if anything ever comes after you it has to get through me~" he said softly "and i don't think anything likes having fire thrown at them."

((His soul is gone. He's never coming back. Nope, nada, never coming back... There's no way he can be put back together >_<))
Celia staggered and got up, summoning her staff as she glared at him. "Y-You killed my baby..."
liara ran into where every thing happened as her wings came out " wheres tyler!" she screamed worry filling her voice

@shortyshot8

(But I feel bad now T-T)

William frowned as he looked up before his eyes widened and he reached out his hand to grab....Nothing....There was no one who was there for him....No one who understood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back