• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Not necessarily... I have one last trick but Tyler is going to die because of it...))
Order leaped back as he manifested his blades again and he dashed back forward, slashing deeply into him as he kept pushing him back towards the portal.
The Lich King growled before slashing at his neck (Unless you have Ashbringer or the sword Akira mentioned I doubt it will work >_>)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"trust me you'd need your powers to defeat me but never mind that... you want entrance past the beast" he said to al as the man in red nodded

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Yes"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"a-alright.."

[/QUOTE]
myuki blushed more before she quickly uncoiled and grabbed kikuri "c-come on lets continue" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki blushed more before she quickly uncoiled and grabbed kikuri "c-come on lets continue" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"o-ok"

*She said as she nodded*

shortyshot8 said:
The Lich King growled before slashing at his neck (Unless you have Ashbringer or the sword Akira mentioned I doubt it will work >_>)

Al nodded "Yes"
"how can you prove you know hina" he asked al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the three girls stood there hiding at the bottom of the stirs as they watched the scary men work before rina tripped down the stairs with a yell and hit the ground hard making her sisters freeze

[/QUOTE]
The skeleton men instantly drop the bags and draw their swords, rushing toward the girls. Suddenly, the warriors stop running, the ground around them sucking them down. They call out in anger as Murasaki's hand glows a vibrant purple, sending them back to the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! Let's go exploring now!" Celia exclaimed and marched towards the exit. Asuka followed behind her and laughed, "I thought we were leaving?" She asked. "We explore, then we leave! Those are the rules!"
@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"how can you prove you know hina" he asked al

[/QUOTE]
Al reached in his pocket and pulled out a black wedding ring "How do you think?"

BlueHawk said:
The skeleton men instantly drop the bags and draw their swords, rushing toward the girls. Suddenly, the warriors stop running, the ground around them sucking them down. They call out in anger as Murasaki's hand glows a vibrant purple, sending them back to the ground.
rina screamed in fear and did her best to crawl away as her sisters tried to help her but also fell down then crawled with rina to the stairs

shortyshot8 said:
Al reached in his pocket and pulled out a black wedding ring "How do you think?"
both mens eyes went wide as they stared at him shock on there faces "h-hes actually here...." the one in blue whispered as they stared at the ring

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina screamed in fear and did her best to crawl away as her sisters tried to help her but also fell down then crawled with rina to the stairs

both mens eyes went wide as they stared at him shock on there faces "h-hes actually here...." the one in blue whispered as they stared at the ring

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Eh?"

shortyshot8 said:

Al nodded "Yes"
((The only attack that can vaporize anything...))

Order suddenly split apart.

Tyler glowered as he aimed at the sword, his entire body beginning to vanish as a huge ball of light manifested over him. It was the size of a planet. "This if for Celia!" He yelled before he fired it, causing himself to vaporize and vaporize the sword.

Dark Tyler screamed as Tyler vanished. He began vanishing as well. "Tyler! No!" He yelled.

Tyler let the beam go, firing it at The Lich King. "Soul Burst!" Were his last words.

((I've sacrificed 3 characters now... Just have him die already >.<))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki nodded as she pulled kikuri out of the food place

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri followed Myuki*

"so where do u wanna go to now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki lifts his hand swiftly as the entrance to the door seals from the ground up. He sighs lightly as he stands, his body turning weak and ancient once more, due to not taking any souls recently. "Little lost, girls?" Murasaki asks, his voice raspy and demanding.

((The only attack that can vaporize anything...))
Order suddenly split apart.

Tyler glowered as he aimed at the sword, his entire body beginning to vanish as a huge ball of light manifested over him. It was the size of a planet. "This if for Celia!" He yelled before he fired it, causing himself to vaporize and vaporize the sword.

Dark Tyler screamed as Tyler vanished. He began vanishing as well. "Tyler! No!" He yelled.

Tyler let the beam go, firing it at The Lich King. "Soul Burst!" Were his last words.

((I've sacrificed 3 characters now... Just have him die already >.<))
(Alright)

His eyes widened as his helmet blew off and his sword shattered as he fell backwards onto the ground looking up with his face being much more pale

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki lifts his hand swiftly as the entrance to the door seals from the ground up. He sighs lightly as he stands, his body turning weak and ancient once more, due to not taking any souls recently. "Little lost, girls?" Murasaki asks, his voice raspy and demanding.
(Oh I'm so sending someone after that ass......)

Nexus shook his head. "Actually, I'm staying with him for the time being. I came here to take a break from him." He said.
Ilaani chuckled "Sounds like you're kinda like brothers" she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri followed Myuki*
"so where do u wanna go to now?"

[/QUOTE]
"i dont care where" she said to kikuri as she looked around

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright)
His eyes widened as his helmet blew off and his sword shattered as he fell backwards onto the ground looking up with his face being much more pale

(Now now Shorty, he might not slaughter them)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"g-go you have permission" they both said to al

[/QUOTE]
Al was completely confused "What the hell are you talking about? You have no reason to be nervous I'm only an idiot who came here for a stupid reason"

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright)

Dark Tyler let out one final cry as he vanished as well.

The battle was over.

@Lumina @Roman

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont care where" she said to kikuri as she looked around

[/QUOTE]
"hmmmm..."

*Kikuri tried to think of something the both of them could do*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Sounds like you're kinda like brothers" she said before taking a sip of her coffee.
Nexus grunted. "As if, why would I ever want to be HIS brother..." He said as he sulked.

BlueHawk said:
"g-go away!" lily yelled in fear at the scary man

"lily i want to go home" rina said to her pure terror in her voice

"yeah me to" katie said quietly as she hid behind lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back