• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped rubbing her head "Rin..... were you a bad girl?" he asked in a low tone
Len looked from Amaya to Rin and tilted his head.
Rin frowned and looked at the bed sheets

Amaya rubbed lens head

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "If I can then yes and if not...Well....I hope we won't have to go there"
the man in blue burst out laughing at al when he suggested a fight "you really are an idiot aren't you.. or have you not noticed that everything has seemed to give of a stronger presence than you do?" he asked al with a sly grin

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Two souls versus one soul... xD And who says they didn't?))
Order opened a portal behind William, leading to the plain of non-existence. "Say goodbye William..." He muttered as a golden aura blazed around him.
(But.....Frostmourne helm and Frostmourne have countless souls in them ._.)

The Lich King just stood there "You mortals think you can beat me!? Think again!!!" (I might have him kill Order but it will only last for like 2 posts xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man in blue burst out laughing at al when he suggested a fight "you really are an idiot aren't you.. or have you not noticed that everything has seemed to give of a stronger presence than you do?" he asked al with a sly grin

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Oh is that what you think?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki sat there for the rest of the time frozen in embarrassment with her head down

[/QUOTE]
"you alright Myuki..?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Oh is that what you think?"
"like the beast said it belongs to the dead" the man in blue said with a sly grin before the one in red sighed "listen this place has canceled out your powers. your no more than a normal human while your in here" he said to al a serious look on his face

Mayyflower said:
Rin frowned and looked at the bed sheets
Amaya rubbed lens head
Ayen sighed "now that i think of it, maybe we should give them a bath...." he said looking between the twins

Len smiled then looked up at Amaya "ba-ath?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"you alright Myuki..?"

[/QUOTE]
myuki looked at her then nodded quickly "yes im fine thank you for asking!" she said embarrassingly

shortyshot8 said:
(But.....Frostmourne helm and Frostmourne have countless souls in them ._.)
The Lich King just stood there "You mortals think you can beat me!? Think again!!!" (I might have him kill Order but it will only last for like 2 posts xD )
((Nope, not allowing it... Because of two reasons. 1. Tyler has never won ANY battles... 2. William has beaten Tyler 0-3 times... That's kinda unfair in my eyes >_<))

The portal started sucking him in as he suddenly blazed forth and pushed on The Lich King, slowly moving him towards the portal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki looked at her then nodded quickly "yes im fine thank you for asking!" she said embarrassingly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri's face saddened a bit*

"are you..? mad at me?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri's face saddened a bit*
"are you..? mad at me?

[/QUOTE]
"no! why would i be mad its just.." she said embarrassed by it all

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "now that i think of it, maybe we should give them a bath...." he said looking between the twins
Len smiled then looked up at Amaya "ba-ath?"
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before picking Len up.

Rins giggled "ba....th" she mumbles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"like the beast said it belongs to the dead" the man in blue said with a sly grin before the one in red sighed "listen this place has canceled out your powers. your no more than a normal human while your in here" he said to al a serious look on his face

[/QUOTE]
Al just laughed "Mortal!? You guys are funny....As for Hina...I'm willing to destroy everything here to find her"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Nope, not allowing it... Because of two reasons. 1. Tyler has never won ANY battles... 2. William has beaten Tyler 0-3 times... That's kinda unfair in my eyes >_<))
The portal started sucking him in as he suddenly blazed forth and pushed on The Lich King, slowly moving him towards the portal.
(Well fuck you just got rid of your only way to kill him)

The Lich King sighed before pushing him back with one hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"no! why would i be mad its just.." she said embarrassed by it all

[/QUOTE]
"I just feel like I did something really bad.."

Daniel reaver] [COLOR=#0080ff]rina had started to shiver as she neard the bottom of the stirs with her sisters close behind "lily i wanna go home" she whimpered quietly[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff9999]"we cant know were nearly there" she whispered back[/COLOR] [COLOR=#59b300]katie just watched ahead from the back of the three a nervous look on her face[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
At the bottom of the steps a large room unfolds, three skeletal men are carrying bags slung across their backs. They follow a set path from a pile of what appeared to be some sort of metal, to a furnace, where they would put the metal in the furnace. In the back of the room, Murasaki sat atop a simple looking throne, watching the men work.

shortyshot8 said:
Al just laughed "Mortal!? You guys are funny....As for Hina...I'm willing to destroy everything here to find her"
"your a fucking idiot...." the man in the blue said before he helf out his arms exposing his chest "you don't believe that your powers are gone here fine.. try to hit me" he said to al a look of pure seriousness on his face

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"I just feel like I did something really bad.."

[/QUOTE]
myuki shook her head "n-no" she said to her

shortyshot8 said:

(Well fuck you just got rid of your only way to kill him)

The Lich King sighed before pushing him back with one hand
((Not necessarily... I have one last trick but Tyler is going to die because of it...))

Order leaped back as he manifested his blades again and he dashed back forward, slashing deeply into him as he kept pushing him back towards the portal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"your a fucking idiot...." the man in the blue said before he helf out his arms exposing his chest "you don't believe that your powers are gone here fine.. try to hit me" he said to al a look of pure seriousness on his face

[/QUOTE]
"a-alright.."

BlueHawk said:
At the bottom of the steps a large room unfolds, three skeletal men are carrying bags slung across their backs. They follow a set path from a pile of what appeared to be some sort of metal, to a furnace, where they would put the metal in the furnace. In the back of the room, Murasaki sat atop a simple looking throne, watching the men work.
the three girls stood there hiding at the bottom of the stirs as they watched the scary men work before rina tripped down the stairs with a yell and hit the ground hard making her sisters freeze

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"your a fucking idiot...." the man in the blue said before he helf out his arms exposing his chest "you don't believe that your powers are gone here fine.. try to hit me" he said to al a look of pure seriousness on his face

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled "I don't need my powers to defeat you....But...I didn't come here to battle"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I don't need my powers to defeat you....But...I didn't come here to battle"
"trust me you'd need your powers to defeat me but never mind that... you want entrance past the beast" he said to al as the man in red nodded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back