• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri sighed in relief as she smiled up at Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki just blushed and started to shiver a little again "i hate being cold blooded" she mumbled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki frowned "s-sorry" she said as she slowly started to loosen around kikuri

"thaaat is not my question to awnser" the beast said before pointing off into the distance where the sound of fighting was going on

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes drifted to it before rushing to the area

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just hugged kikuri stil as she started to tighten her coil around her trying to warm up

daniel laughed a little at her as he set the steak in a pan then put it on the stove before walking over to euloria and kissing her "dont be all pouts you" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I wasn't!" She pouted more "I just thought maybe I'd help a little bit" she said as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just blushed and started to shiver a little again "i hate being cold blooded" she mumbled

[/QUOTE]
"want me to warm you up?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Who the hell would ask you to kill me?! What have I dont to them?!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante shrugged "That's none of my business all I know...Is that I'm not getting payed today"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order jumped into the air as his eyes suddenly blazed as sets of swords started raining down on him and the ice.
The Lich King laughed as the swords shattered on his armor "Is that your best!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Dante shrugged "That's none of my business all I know...Is that I'm not getting payed today"

The Lich King laughed as the swords shattered on his armor "Is that your best!?"
Order continued to be unphased by his words. "Blade Art: Silent Blade..." He said before he suddenly vanished and appeared behind him. A dent had been left on The Lich King's sword.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes drifted to it before rushing to the area
he eventually came to a clearing where two men where fighting there weapons seeming to glow and send off massive surges of energy whenever they made contact as they moved quickly constantly blocking and dodging

gif__fate_stay_night_ubw_archer_vs_lancer_by_azael1332ragnarok-d83p5te.gif

they fought for a little bit before the man with the spear was launched back but quickly recovered and launched at his opponent again and tried to hit him but hit the ground and sent debry flying as his opponent attacked again

d0OX2FA.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Rin. "Rin did you slap your brother?" She asks sternly
Rin giggled
Ayen stopped rubbing her head "Rin..... were you a bad girl?" he asked in a low tone

Len looked from Amaya to Rin and tilted his head.

Nonalaka said:
"I wasn't!" She pouted more "I just thought maybe I'd help a little bit" she said as she looked up at him.
daniel laughed a little then kissed her forehead "you cant over work your self love.. and i know that if i let you do something soon youll be doing more and more work and thats not good" he said softly to her

Order continued to be unphased by his words. "Blade Art: Silent Blade..." He said before he suddenly vanished and appeared behind him. A dent had been left on The Lich King's sword.
(That's not possible ._.)

shortyshot8 said:

She growled. "Oh, big whoop! You'd kill me for money?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]he eventually came to a clearing where two men where fighting there weapons seeming to glow and send off massive surges of energy whenever they made contact as they moved quickly constantly blocking and dodging
gif__fate_stay_night_ubw_archer_vs_lancer_by_azael1332ragnarok-d83p5te.gif

they fought for a little bit before the man with the spear was launched back but quickly recovered and launched at his opponent again and tried to hit him but hit the ground and sent debry flying as his opponent attacked again

d0OX2FA.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "What the hell...?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She growled. "Oh, big whoop! You'd kill me for money?!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante shrugged "You're not worth the money" He said before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
(That's not possible ._.)
((we have an Omnipotent being in the Rp, anything is possible, what you meant to say is, that's not probable.....))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki hugged kikuri again to warm up as she nodded "mhm" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"alright....here"

*She said before she hugged her and then kissed her warming up all of Myuki's body*

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled into the kiss enjoying just being around her
Yuna then eventually pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

shortyshot8 said:

She turned back to nero. "I swear to god, i should have killed him."

shortyshot8 said:

the men kept fighting till the one in blue noticed al and stopped along with his opponent "and who do we have here" he asked as he stabbed his spear into the ground then leaned against it his breathing normal and not a molecule of sweat on either of the men as they watched al

SoulofTobi said:
((we have an Omnipotent being in the Rp, anything is possible, what you meant to say is, that's not probable.....))
(I hate you with a passion xD )

((Who's to say how many times he slashed his blade? :3))
(Doesn't matter the Lich Kings blade is made by THOUSANDS of souls including the ones he took like Celia)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"alright....here"
*She said before she hugged her and then kissed her warming up all of Myuki's body*

[/QUOTE]
myuki blushed and went wide eyed freezing when she was kissed. the kiss its self warmed her up from emmbarassment

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She turned back to nero. "I swear to god, i should have killed him."

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "You didn't see it..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the men kept fighting till the one in blue noticed al and stopped along with his opponent "and who do we have here" he asked as he stabbed his spear into the ground then leaned against it his breathing normal and not a molecule of sweat on either of the men as they watched al

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "I don't know who do you have here?"

Nexus shook his head. "No... He's a childhood friend of mine." He said.
Ilaani nodded "Oh, Okay, does he live far away?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "You didn't see it..."
Al tilted his head "I don't know who do you have here?"
"who do we have here?" the man asked him before chuckling "i believe that massive beast sent you here for some thing els.. it never sends just anyone here" the man in the blue said making the other one laugh a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back