• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri soon managed the pain enough to stop wincing as she rubs Myuki's back*

[/QUOTE]
myuki just kept squeezing tighter as she started to slowly warm up and stop shivering

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order simply did a backflip over him, then firing a golden beam of light at The Lich King from Excalibur.
The Lich King easily deflected it with Frostmourne

shortyshot8 said:
Dante tilted his head "Nice reason"
She ran over to him and kneed him again. "I know that you think all fallen angels are bad, but a fallen angel is just like a ghost. Some ghosts are bad, and others arent. So are demons. You didnt seem all that bad until you held the damn sword up to my neck!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just kept squeezing tighter as she started to slowly warm up and stop shivering

[/QUOTE]
"m-myuki.."

*She said still managing the pain*

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blushed more blinking before slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back softly.

Dakota giggled before leaning her head on his shoulder for a bit "Okay, I can probably say I have gotten you back for teasing me, so although seeing you like this is just beyond adorable, I'll not tease you anymore..." she said chuckling lightly.
Tel smiled into the kiss enjoying just being around her

shortyshot8 said:
The Lich King easily deflected it with Frostmourne
Order flipped over the beam as it came back at him. He then made Excalibur disappear as a blade of light and darkness appeared in his hands.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland huffed then put his arm around her as he looked at the screen
((timeskip))
Dakota watched the whole movie with her hands over her face, peeking through the gaps in her fingers "....is it over?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what... is your buissness" the massive beast asked as it watched al calmly

i sowwy;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at it "I would like to know what this place is"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She ran over to him and kneed him again. "I know that you think all fallen angels are bad, but a fallen angel is just like a ghost. Some ghosts are bad, and others arent. So are demons. You didnt seem all that bad until you held the damn sword up to my neck!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante simply sighed before at the speed of light he was behind her "Some business requests are alot more annoying"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at it "I would like to know what this place is"
the beast growled a little "it belongs to the deead.... and the sacred dead keep it..... non shall enter unless permission is granted" the beast said in a dead raspy voice

Order flipped over the beam as it came back at him. He then made Excalibur disappear as a blade of light and darkness appeared in his hands.
The Lich King growled "Prepare" He muttered before putting his sword into the ground encasing EVERYTHING in ice making him MUCH more powerful

tumblr_mfkdafoc9L1qdch9co1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yah" she said quietly as she squeezed more

[/QUOTE]
"y-your squeezing a bit too tight...actually way..too tight"

shortyshot8 said:
Dante simply sighed before at the speed of light he was behind her "Some business requests are alot more annoying"
She turned around and faced him. "Buisness rquests? Is someone paying you to kill me?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast growled a little "it belongs to the deead.... and the sacred dead keep it..... non shall enter unless permission is granted" the beast said in a dead raspy voice

[/QUOTE]
Al crossed his arms "Might this place be responsible for the disappearance of lady Hina's soul?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She turned around and faced him. "Buisness rquests? Is someone paying you to kill me?!"

[/QUOTE]
"That is the deal"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota watched the whole movie with her hands over her face, peeking through the gaps in her fingers "....is it over?"
Roland chuckled "yes it is..... scaredycat" he said teasingly as he stood up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"y-your squeezing a bit too tight...actually way..too tight"

[/QUOTE]
myuki frowned "s-sorry" she said as she slowly started to loosen around kikuri

shortyshot8 said:
Al crossed his arms "Might this place be responsible for the disappearance of lady Hina's soul?"

"That is the deal"
"thaaat is not my question to awnser" the beast said before pointing off into the distance where the sound of fighting was going on

Nexus sighed. "I can't believe I actually MISS Axel... I'm such a wuss." He said as he took another sip of his sweet tea.
Ilaani blinked, "Who is Axel, your brother?"

shortyshot8 said:

"That is the deal"
"Who the hell would ask you to kill me?! What have I dont to them?!"

shortyshot8 said:
The Lich King growled "Prepare" He muttered before putting his sword into the ground encasing EVERYTHING in ice making him MUCH more powerful
tumblr_mfkdafoc9L1qdch9co1_500.gif
Order jumped into the air as his eyes suddenly blazed as sets of swords started raining down on him and the ice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki frowned "s-sorry" she said as she slowly started to loosen around kikuri

"thaaat is not my question to awnser" the beast said before pointing off into the distance where the sound of fighting was going on

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri sighed in relief as she smiled up at Myuki*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland huffed "w-well, you've never h-had something t-to tease me with...." he said softly.

Ayen continued rubbing her head

Len shook his head then pointed at Rin again but this time lightly smacked himself then stared at Amaya.
Amaya looked at Rin. "Rin did you slap your brother?" She asks sternly

Rin giggled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back