• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze called off his android and it disappeared. "That's a good boy~" He said teasingly.
Nul let's the flame extinguish. "You do realise talking to inanimate objects is the first sign of at least a dozen mental disorders right?" He takes the lollipop sick from his mouth and throws it to the ground before fetching a new sweet from his pocket.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"what was that"
"i dont know?"

"Lets go see!" lily said as she started for the gate while her sisters slowly started to follow

"i-i dont know lily it looks scary down there"

[/QUOTE]
A small opening almost perfect for the girls is torn into the gate, a dark tunnel ahead of them. Water drips and splashes onto the wet floor below. A gentle breeze rolls throughout the tunnel.

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at Thana, as if saying can she ask what's wrong.
--------------

Luke eventually made it to the bar and motioned for Rina to go in before him.

-------------

Ramona giggled, "Now I made you blush on purpose~" she said before kissing Lana.
thana sighed before looking to Ara who just looked at thana then hugged satoshi more signaling that she wasn't going to answer making thana sigh

-------------------

rina giggled at luke as she walked up and smiled "thank you" she said softly before she started into the bar

------------------------

lana blushed more as she kissed back before she giggled and pulled away from the kiss "thats not fair" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"go sit down and wait ok" daniel said as he kept working not looking over at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria pouted a bit "Okay" she said as she still sat, resting her head in her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and ruffled his hair, "You'll have lots of fun and getting back at Taylor if you're with me." She said happily.
"We'll get him good!" Nai said happily. "Then I'll leave him alone, so he can focus on the bigger things at hand."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri saw this and tilted her head slightly as she watched him cautiously*

[/QUOTE]
the man eventually got up and walked past them then headed for the door a small grin on his face

BlueHawk said:
A small opening almost perfect for the girls is torn into the gate, a dark tunnel ahead of them. Water drips and splashes onto the wet floor below. A gentle breeze rolls throughout the tunnel.
rina shivered a little as she stared into the hole with katie

"i dont like this" she said quietly to rina and she nodded

"Lets gooo!" lily said as she grabbed her sisters and softly pushed them through the hole with rina up front

BBCotaku said:
Nul let's the flame extinguish. "You do realise talking to inanimate objects is the first sign of at least a dozen mental disorders right?" He takes the lollipop sick from his mouth and throws it to the ground before fetching a new sweet from his pocket.
Raze laughed lightly. "You do realize your talking to one of the most chaotic creatures in the universe?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Yeah it was. I was almost made into breakfast a few times, but I eventually told my mom to draw a face on my egg so she wouldn't eat me." Asuna said.
"Oh my!, that sounds scary!" She said as she blinked "Well at least you didn't get eaten!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man eventually got up and walked past them then headed for the door a small grin on his face

"Lets gooo!" lily said as she grabbed her sisters and softly pushed them through the hole with rina up front

[/QUOTE]
As the girls head deeper into the sewer, a small flight of stairs is revealed, heading down deeper. A cracking echoes throughout the sewer, as if something being snapped in half.

BlueHawk said:
As the girls head deeper into the sewer, a small flight of stairs is revealed, heading down deeper. A cracking echoes throughout the sewer, as if something being snapped in half.
rina yelped at the cracking sound before her sisters covered her mouth

"shhhhhhh we have to be quiet silly" lily said in a whisper to rina

kaite just nodded and kept quiet as she hid behind lily

rina just nodded slowly before she took one step down the stairs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina yelped at the cracking sound before her sisters covered her mouth
"shhhhhhh we have to be quiet silly" lily said in a whisper to rina

kaite just nodded and kept quiet as she hid behind lily

rina just nodded slowly before she took one step down the stairs

[/QUOTE]
The cracking noise grows louder as the head down the steps, and occasionally the unmistakable thud of footsteps can be heard down the stairs.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at her and grinned again, this time standing up.
renji8.gif

"How about we go now? Just buy some wine from some place and go home? Besides, they've been taking forever with the food."

Violetta grabbed the bottle of wine already on their table and grinned at Takeshi.

"Sounds like a great plan to me. Shall we get going then?"

She held out her hand so he could take them home.

Raze laughed lightly. "You do realize your talking to one of the most chaotic creatures in the universe?" He asked.
"Chaotic and quite possibly suffering from schizophrenia," Nul replied smugly.

BlueHawk said:
The cracking noise grows louder as the head down the steps, and occasionally the unmistakable thud of footsteps can be heard down the stairs.
rina had started to shiver as she neard the bottom of the stirs with her sisters close behind "lily i wanna go home" she whimpered quietly

"we cant know were nearly there" she whispered back

katie just watched ahead from the back of the three a nervous look on her face

@BlueHawk

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"We'll get him good!" Nai said happily. "Then I'll leave him alone, so he can focus on the bigger things at hand."
"Yay! Let's go exploring now!" Celia exclaimed and marched towards the exit. Asuka followed behind her and laughed, "I thought we were leaving?" She asked. "We explore, then we leave! Those are the rules!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi did the same*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked over at her and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana sighed before looking to Ara who just looked at thana then hugged satoshi more signaling that she wasn't going to answer making thana sigh
-------------------

rina giggled at luke as she walked up and smiled "thank you" she said softly before she started into the bar

------------------------

lana blushed more as she kissed back before she giggled and pulled away from the kiss "thats not fair" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi sighed and walked out of the roomx leaving his mother and father alone since Ara would follow

--------

"Yep." Luke said following behind her, taking a seat when he made it inside.

-----------

Ramona giggled more, "It's all fair if I love you right~?" She asked before kissing her again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man eventually got up and walked past them then headed for the door a small grin on his face

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri still watched cautiously as she looked back at Kikuri*

Nexus nodded at her answer before the clerk came with his sweet tea. He began sipping it. "So it's really that nice here? That's nice..." He said.
Ilaani nodded "Well they wouldn't lie about that, It'd be kinda pointless to lie about that" she chuckled as someone arrived with her coffee.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my!, that sounds scary!" She said as she blinked "Well at least you didn't get eaten!"
Asuna giggled, "Yeah I know... I have a lot more stories like that, but just that one was enough to make me laugh."

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed and walked out of the roomx leaving his mother and father alone since Ara would follow

--------

-----------

Ramona giggled more, "It's all fair if I love you right~?" She asked before kissing her again.
*Airi smiled bck*

Roman said:

--------

-----------

Ara did follow satoshi out of the room and then looked at him "big brother?" she asked quietly

-------------------------------------

rina giggled and sat down next to him and then looked around "this seems nice" she said to him

-----------------------------

lana nodded before she kissed her back again then broke it "still..... its not fair because its to embarrassing for me to do that so i have to find other ways to make you blush" she said to ramona

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pouted "be quiet... no i'm not" he said softly
Dakota giggled "What ever you say~" she said as the movie began.

Lumina said:
Violetta grabbed the bottle of wine already on their table and grinned at Takeshi.
"Sounds like a great plan to me. Shall we get going then?"

She held out her hand so he could take them home.
Takeshi put his hand in hers, "Yep, waiting on you, babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back