• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken chuckled and sat down next to her, "I dunno... I should have thought about that..."
''hmmm...well theres video games, TV...what else is there....''

Roman said:
"My mom was able to turn herself back, that's why she didn't really care... Though one day I turned myself into a chicken egg... Worst experience of my life." Asuna said, sighing lightly. "It was so sad and dark."
Ken looked down at her and smiled, soon realizing that he was holding onto her. He blushed a little and let go. "Yeah, it's a really nice room."
Moriko blinked "So you were stuck inside it?, for how long??" She giggled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri giggled at Myuki coiling around her as she took a bite out of her burger eating happily as well*

[/QUOTE]
myuki didn't notice kikuris giggling as she was to busy watching a curious looking guy about there age that was also watching them

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani raised a brow "Shouldn't I be asking you that?, you randomly sat in front of me" she said plainly
Nexus sighed. "Hmph, guess your right..." He said. "I'm Nexus. I didn't see you when I sat down."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki didn't notice kikuris giggling as she was to busy watching a curious looking guy about there age that was also watching them

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri looked at Myuki then she looked at her direction seeing the man*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Alright xD ))
Raze continued to study for his tests in the courtyard. He planned on really impressing Mizuki.
Nul glares at the boy, sucking hard at the lollipop between his teeth.

"Oi," he glowers. "Get outta my spot jerkass."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled at her before he nodded "how about a nice steak with a baked potato and some vegetables" he asked her as he put on an apron and looked for hat he needed

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled and nodded "That sounds nice" she said as she said on a nearby chair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana laughed at satoshi then patted his head "well it seams that some one looks older than you now" she said as she looked at ara who looked like she was 14 now
------------------------

rina quickly looked away and blushed "s-so" she said to him

------------------------

lana giggled and hugged ramona tighter "so what. you made me blush now its my turn" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi chuckled, "She is just a little taller, I'm pretty sure I'm older."

----------

Luke smiled and kissed her cheek, "Don't deny it. We're almost to the bar, so get ready to have some fun." He said jokingly.

----------

Ramona blushed a little more before snuggling into Lana, "That's mean, I didn't make you blush on purpose!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri looked at Myuki then she looked at her direction seeing the man*

[/QUOTE]
the boy just gave both of them a warm smile and continued to watch them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well theres video games, TV...what else is there....''

[/QUOTE]
Ken poked her, "You live here, but you don't know all the things we could do?" He asked laughing a little.

BBCotaku said:
Nul glares at the boy, sucking hard at the lollipop between his teeth.
"Oi," he glowers. "Get outta my spot jerkass."
Raze smirked at him. "Since when was this your spot? And if it was, how would you stop me?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the boy just gave both of them a warm smile and continued to watch them

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled back before looking back up at Myuki*

Roman said:
Ken poked her, "You live here, but you don't know all the things we could do?" He asked laughing a little.
"I'm only like a few days old..."

Roman said:
Satoshi chuckled, "She is just a little taller, I'm pretty sure I'm older."
----------

Luke smiled and kissed her cheek, "Don't deny it. We're almost to the bar, so get ready to have some fun." He said jokingly.

----------

Ramona blushed a little more before snuggling into Lana, "That's mean, I didn't make you blush on purpose!"
Ara just looked over at satoshi then hugged him again and closed her eyes as thana laughed "then i guess my boy just looks like a cute little kid" she said teasingly to him

-----------------------------------

rina blushed more and just nodded to his words not knowing what to say

----------------------------------------

"sure my love" lana said as she pulled ramona down and hugged her tightly as they layed on the bed

Nexus sighed. "Hmph, guess your right..." He said. "I'm Nexus. I didn't see you when I sat down."
Ilaani chuckled "I thought so, anyways I'm Ilaani, nice to meet you Nexus" she said with a nod

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
myuki just sat there watching the boy curiously not knowing why he smiled

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked "So you were stuck inside it?, for how long??" She giggled
"I had to live in there for about a month. My mother didn't know how to undo the spell, since she said it was, 'too unusual, even for a being maid of magic', I guess she was right..." Asuna giggled. "I had to smell like a newborn baby chick for a month."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "I thought so, anyways I'm Ilaani, nice to meet you Nexus" she said with a nod
Nexus crossed his arms. "So what do you think of this cafe? I heard from a couple of guys it was perfect." He said.

Raze smirked at him. "Since when was this your spot? And if it was, how would you stop me?" He asked.
"Since, hmm, now." Nul pinches the bridge of his nose, angered by the disruption in his routine. "And if you don't move your ass I'll kick it into next week."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before leaning her head on his shoulder for a bit "Okay, I can probably say I have gotten you back for teasing me, so although seeing you like this is just beyond adorable, I'll not tease you anymore..." she said chuckling lightly.
Roland pressed his lips together "i'm not adorable, I"m handsome...." he said quietly as the flames started to go away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded then started to prepare all the food

[/QUOTE]
Euloria watched him "Are you sure you don't want even a little bit of help?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just sat there watching the boy curiously not knowing why he smiled

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon poked her*

"you alright?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "Its not the easy to remember when you look like you're my age... Then again, you're older than me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back