• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"go back to your place and spend time with each other"
*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]"Maybe we could spend time here for a little while? That way we wouldn't be going back and forth." Ken suggested.

Roman said:
"Maybe we could spend time here for a little while? That way we wouldn't be going back and forth." Ken suggested.
''well...that doesnt sound like a bad idea either so...sure''

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed as her hair flowers turned yellow "Oh my, were you able to fix it okay?!" She asked.
"Yeah, but she yelled at me for about 2 hours. She eventually began laughing about the situation herself!" Asuna said. "Though right after that, I turned her into a cat... Which she didn't really mind."

Roman said:
(( I have to search for it now xD ))
"I remember when I first did healing potions! I turned my mom into a rainbow... Literally!" Asuna exclaimed. "She was soooo mad."

"Big brother told me to call him if we left... So if we leave... I have to call him so he knows we're alright." Nai said before taking a picture of Celia. "I'll be sending this to Taylor also..."

Ken chuckled, "So what are we gonna do in the meantime?"
Celia pouted, "Alright fine. Call him and tell him we're leaving here... but why'd you take a picture of me?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Asuka chuckled, "Think about it Cel... you're still wearing that nurse outfit and I'm sure he'd be more then happy to see you in that." She released the two from the hug and looked down at herself, "Oh yeah! Hehe... I forgot I was wearing this."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...that doesnt sound like a bad idea either so...sure''

[/QUOTE]
"Haha thanks! So, your room?" Ken asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Whoops... I feel like having the cafe... To be honest, I wasn't very sure where I should send him xD ))
Nexus sat down at a random table as he waited for his order. "I'm bored..." He said to himself.
Ilaani blinked as someone sat directly in front of her ((I'm just saying its her table because why not? xD )) "Err, Do you always sit at tables with strangers when you are bored or did you just not see me" she said in a confused manner.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "Alright fine. Call him and tell him we're leaving here... but why'd you take a picture of me?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Asuka chuckled, "Think about it Cel... you're still wearing that nurse outfit and I'm sure he'd be more then happy to see you in that." She released the two from the hug and looked down at herself, "Oh yeah! Hehe... I forgot I was wearing this."
Nai looked at the picture and groaned. "Nooo! I couldn't get my arms high enough... It's just a picture of your chest... It's not good enough." He pouted.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, here''
*She said before she burried her face into Ken's chest as they teleported in her room*

[/QUOTE]
When they appeared, Ken looked down at Airi, who had buried her face into him. "Heh... We're here."

Roman said:
"Yeah, but she yelled at me for about 2 hours. She eventually began laughing about the situation herself!" Asuna said. "Though right after that, I turned her into a cat... Which she didn't really mind."
"Oof, I did that to my roommate before she wasn't happy at all" she giggled "She looked so cute though!!"

Roman said:
Nai looked at the picture and groaned. "Nooo! I couldn't get my arms high enough... It's just a picture of your chest... It's not good enough." He pouted.

When they appeared, Ken looked down at Airi, who had buried her face into him. "Heh... We're here."
*Airi soon pulled away and smiled up at Ken*

''so yeah...this is my room''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked as someone sat directly in front of her ((I'm just saying its her table because why not? xD )) "Err, Do you always sit at tables with strangers when you are bored or did you just not see me" she said in a confused manner.
Nexus looked up at her and frowned at her statement. "Who the bloody hell are you?" He asked in his usual British accent.

Nonalaka said:
"Oof, I did that to my roommate before she wasn't happy at all" she giggled "She looked so cute though!!"
"My mom was able to turn herself back, that's why she didn't really care... Though one day I turned myself into a chicken egg... Worst experience of my life." Asuna said, sighing lightly. "It was so sad and dark."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi soon pulled away and smiled up at Ken*
''so yeah...this is my room''

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked down at her and smiled, soon realizing that he was holding onto her. He blushed a little and let go. "Yeah, it's a really nice room."

Roman said:

Celia's eyes widened before she grinned and snatched the phone, "I'm sending that one! Than I'll take a better picture." She said and handed the phone to Asuka. "You take the picture. I gotta pose for this." Asuka smiled and shook her head before going back a few steps and taking a full body shot of Celia. "There, pictures are done and sent... even the chest picture." She stated after she sent the photos to Taylor's phone before handing the phone back to Nai.

Roman said:
"My mom was able to turn herself back, that's why she didn't really care... Though one day I turned myself into a chicken egg... Worst experience of my life." Asuna said, sighing lightly. "It was so sad and dark."
Ken looked down at her and smiled, soon realizing that he was holding onto her. He blushed a little and let go. "Yeah, it's a really nice room."
*Airi let go as well as she sat on her bed*

''so...what now?''

Roman said:
thana laughed at satoshi then patted his head "well it seams that some one looks older than you now" she said as she looked at ara who looked like she was 14 now

------------------------

rina quickly looked away and blushed "s-so" she said to him

------------------------

lana giggled and hugged ramona tighter "so what. you made me blush now its my turn" she said softly

((Take your pick my friend xD ))
Kite: The fun loving hippo lover

Axel: The badass

Raze: The cocky chaos spawn
((Nul is a grumpy git, so cocky chaos sounds fun))

Nexus looked up at her and frowned at her statement. "Who the bloody hell are you?" He asked in his usual British accent.
Ilaani raised a brow "Shouldn't I be asking you that?, you randomly sat in front of me" she said plainly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened before she grinned and snatched the phone, "I'm sending that one! Than I'll take a better picture." She said and handed the phone to Asuka. "You take the picture. I gotta pose for this." Asuka smiled and shook her head before going back a few steps and taking a full body shot of Celia. "There, pictures are done and sent... even the chest picture." She stated after she sent the photos to Taylor's phone before handing the phone back to Nai.
Nai blinked, "Brother is gonna get nosebleeds... Now I feel like I finally got him for not hugging me! Messing with him is so fun... And I like fun!" He exclaimed happily.

giphy.gif

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri giggled at Myuki coiling around her as she took a bite out of her burger eating happily as well*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi let go as well as she sat on her bed*
''so...what now?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and sat down next to her, "I dunno... I should have thought about that..."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria huffed as she leaned against the door frame "Alright...I don't mind, whatever you enjoy cooking the most I guess" she said as she then entered the kitchen.
daniel smiled at her before he nodded "how about a nice steak with a baked potato and some vegetables" he asked her as he put on an apron and looked for hat he needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back