• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko jumped a little before turning around and smiling "Hello~" she said quietly as she left down her book.
Asuna smiled and titled her head, so she was looking at the rabbit, "Hello, little fella~!"

tumblr_inline_nskrlhZcwJ1rnla1i_500.gif

She then looked at Moriko's book, "Whatcha reading there?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''
*She then looked at the mansion hoping she will get what she wants*

[/QUOTE]
Ken eventually landed in front of the mansion, his jaw dropping at the sight of the place. "Whoa..." he said, still holding Airi in his arms.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and titled her head, so she was looking at the rabbit, "Hello, little fella~!"

Ken eventually landed in front of the mansion, his jaw dropping at the site of the place. "Whoa..." he said, still holding Airi in his arms.
''cmon lets go. we should get there faster so we have more time to spend during the day''

Roman said:

The rabbit hopped onto Asuna's lap, Moriko looked at him as he did so and giggled "He likes you" she said before smiling at Asuna "Oh, its just an old potion book". She said softly as she closed it so the cover could be seen.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cmon lets go. we should get there faster so we have more time to spend during the day''

[/QUOTE]
Ken held onto Airi tighter, before nodding and walking toward the doors. "This place is huge...."

Roman said:
Ken held onto Airi tighter, before nodding and walking toward the doors. "This place is huge...."
''haha its been like that...we have a lot of people living here. you can actually move in with us if you wanted to''

Nonalaka said:
The rabbit hopped onto Asuna's lap, Moriko looked at him as he did so and giggled "He likes you" she said before smiling at Asuna "Oh, its just an old potion book". She said softly as she closed it so the cover could be seen.
Asuna smiled and gently hugged the rabbit. "I like him too! He's cute and cuddly." She said. Asuna then nodded at the mention of what the book was about. "Potions? I like potions! Well I like a lot of stuff.... But potions just happen to be one of those any things!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha its been like that...we have a lot of people living here. you can actually move in with us if you wanted to''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "How aboit this: If we are allowed to date, I'll move in with you. If not, I'll stay at my place. Sounds good to me, how about you?"

Roman said:
Ken smiled, "How aboit this: If we are allowed to date, I'll move in with you. If not, I'll stay at my place. Sounds good to me, how about you?"
''hmm...sure''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I got Raze, Axel, Nexus, Kite, and Yuto free... Which one would you like :o ))
((Let's see....Perhaps Nexus? I don't recognise that name so yah xD I'll probably send Ilaani or Kenai))

Roman said:
"Any ideas? I have some, but I wanna hear your suggestions first." Ken said.
"Are you going to stay alone? Why don't you come over here with us?" Nai asked, kicking his feet.

Taylor laughed, "You know your joke backfires right? If you say that, it means you would know, meaning you look at naked men. Which takes us to the conclusion that you like males~"

tumblr_inline_nja7rt91Rz1sjg7q3.gif
"I'm just thinking is all. I can come over to you both." Asuka said before making her way to Nai and Celia, who immediately grabbed her into the hug. "Now we have a group hug! Yay!" Celia said happily as she hugged both Asuka and Nai.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...sure''

[/QUOTE]
Ken grinned, "I'll still come visit you if we can't though~" he said.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and gently hugged the rabbit. "I like him too! He's cute and cuddly." She said. Asuna then nodded at the mention of what the book was about. "Potions? I like potions! Well I like a lot of stuff.... But potions just happen to be one of those any things!"
Moriko giggled "He's embarrassed because you called him cute!, his name is peaches" she said with a nod "Oh, right!, my name is Moriko" she said smiling "Oh?, you like potions too?" She said happily as the flowers in her hair turned pale pink "Do you know much about them?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm just thinking is all. I can come over to you both." Asuka said before making her way to Nai and Celia, who immediately grabbed her into the hug. "Now we have a group hug! Yay!" Celia said happily as she hugged both Asuka and Nai.
Nai happily hugged them both. He then sighed quietly. "Big brother says my love for everything will get me in trouble one day, but they always get me good things, like this hug!"

Nonalaka said:
((Let's see....Perhaps Nexus? I don't recognise that name so yah xD I'll probably send Ilaani or Kenai))
(( xD You picked the most annoying character, the ego maniac! :D ))

Nexus drove up in front of his garage and got off his wheel cycle, soon deactivating his cycle shift and making his wheel cycle and helmet disappear. "Finally, some time away from that idiot Axel." He mumbled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha..alright''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, "Honestly I'd be happy to move in with you. This place looks like it has interesting people here." He said, stopping at the door.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "Honestly I'd be happy to move in with you. This place looks like it has interesting people here." He said, stopping at the door.
''then...i hope they accept our relationship'' (btw i plan to have ken meet her parents way later xD )

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "He's embarrassed because you called him cute!, his name is peaches" she said with a nod "Oh, right!, my name is Moriko" she said smiling "Oh?, you like potions too?" She said happily as the flowers in her hair turned pale pink "Do you know much about them?"
"I'm Asuna! Nice to meet you, Moriko, Peaches." She said smiling brightly. "Yes I know a few, others I learn from my book."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(( xD You picked the most annoying character, the ego maniac! :D ))
Nexus drove up in front of his garage and got off his wheel cycle, soon deactivating his cycle shift and making his wheel cycle and helmet disappear. "Finally, some time away from that idiot Axel." He mumbled.
((Oh dear xD ))

Ilaani was walking down the street with her hands in her pockets as she kicked a pebble along the ground, idily looking at the grumbling male and his now disapearring wheel cycle briefly as she continued to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back