• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30059]''then...i hope they accept our relationship'' (btw i plan to have ken meet her parents way later [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#b30059])[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...i hope they accept our relationship'' (btw i plan to have ken meet her parents way later xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( That's fine xP Now I don't know why they're at the mansion xD ))

Ken chuckled, "I have to be boyfriend material if you like me. Just... Hopefully I fit their requirements." He joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](sowwwyyyyyy ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(It's alright ))

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "I have to be boyfriend material if you like me. Just... Hopefully I fit their requirements." He joked.

(It's alright ))
(repost?)

Roman said:
"I'm Asuna! Nice to meet you, Moriko, Peaches." She said smiling brightly. "Yes I know a few, others I learn from my book."
"Nice to meet you too Asuna!" She said happily "Ooh, I see, I'm trying to learn as much as I can!, although, I'm having trouble with a healing potion though, that's why I'm reading this..." she looked down at the book "I mean, it works...but, it also turns you purple and that's no good" she said quietly before chuckling.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh dear xD ))
Ilaani was walking down the street with her hands in her pockets as she kicked a pebble along the ground, idily looking at the grumbling male and his now disapearring wheel cycle briefly as she continued to walk.
Nexus went inside the cafe as he fixed his jacket. "Alright... Let's see how perfect this cafe is..." He said as he looked at the menu.

Roman said:
Nai happily hugged them both. He then sighed quietly. "Big brother says my love for everything will get me in trouble one day, but they always get me good things, like this hug!"
"Taylor is a big meany, I'll kick his booty when I see him later." Celia snickered. "You're so weird Celia..." Asuka said quietly as she looked around the place. "Do you think we should go or just stay here?" "Weren't we told to stay here? Then again... who says I have to listen? I could totally leave and he wouldn't even know. Of course, I'd take you two with me."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri waited for Myuki to pick something to eat*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
myuki stared at the menu with a curious look on her face "hmmm i want that" she said pointing to a burgure

Roman said:

(It's alright ))
"I hope so..."

*She soon remembered Yuki and Shira weren't home for some reason*

"oh wait...right, they went somewhere...so their not home"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what... is your buissness" the massive beast asked as it watched al calmly

i sowwy;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
((*pats head* its okay ;u; ))

Euloria got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen doorway and looked in "Daniel, You don't have to make dinner its fine, I'll do it..." she said as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki stared at the menu with a curious look on her face "hmmm i want that" she said pointing to a burgure

[/QUOTE]
"alright"

*Kikuri soon ordered the burgers as she gets them and pays for it 5 minutes later, giving Myuki a burger*

"here"

*She said with a smile*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](repost?)

[/QUOTE]
(( I have to search for it now xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you too Asuna!" She said happily "Ooh, I see, I'm trying to learn as much as I can!, although, I'm having trouble with a healing potion though, that's why I'm reading this..." she looked down at the book "I mean, it works...but, it also turns you purple and that's no good" she said quietly before chuckling.
"I remember when I first did healing potions! I turned my mom into a rainbow... Literally!" Asuna exclaimed. "She was soooo mad."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Taylor is a big meany, I'll kick his booty when I see him later." Celia snickered. "You're so weird Celia..." Asuka said quietly as she looked around the place. "Do you think we should go or just stay here?" "Weren't we told to stay here? Then again... who says I have to listen? I could totally leave and he wouldn't even know. Of course, I'd take you two with me."
"Big brother told me to call him if we left... So if we leave... I have to call him so he knows we're alright." Nai said before taking a picture of Celia. "I'll be sending this to Taylor also..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"I hope so..."
*She soon remembered Yuki and Shira weren't home for some reason*

"oh wait...right, they went somewhere...so their not home"

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "So what are we gonna do in the meantime?"

Nonalaka said:
((*pats head* its okay ;u; ))
Euloria got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen doorway and looked in "Daniel, You don't have to make dinner its fine, I'll do it..." she said as she looked over at him.
daniel slowly looked over at her and gave her one of those 'have you forgotten about our preveous conversation' sort of looks before he said it again "what do you want for dinner" he asked again

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus went inside the cafe as he fixed his jacket. "Alright... Let's see how perfect this cafe is..." He said as he looked at the menu.
((I'm confused I thought he was at his garage? o-o? Oh well I'll just send her to the cafe then xD ))

Ilaani entered the cafe, obviously not noticing the male from earlier was there, she didn't look at him long enough to be able to recognise him anyways, she got her usual order as she sat down at a table and rested her head in her hands.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"alright"
*Kikuri soon ordered the burgers as she gets them and pays for it 5 minutes later, giving Myuki a burger*

"here"

*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled back before she grabed kikuri and pulled her to a table then coiled around her and started to eat happily

Roman said:
"I remember when I first did healing potions! I turned my mom into a rainbow... Literally!" Asuna exclaimed. "She was soooo mad."

"Big brother told me to call him if we left... So if we leave... I have to call him so he knows we're alright." Nai said before taking a picture of Celia. "I'll be sending this to Taylor also..."

(sowwy ;- ;)

Roman said:

"go back to your place and spend time with each other"

*She said with a smile*

Nonalaka said:
((I'm confused I thought he was at his garage? o-o? Oh well I'll just send her to the cafe then xD ))
Ilaani entered the cafe, obviously not noticing the male from earlier was there, she didn't look at him long enough to be able to recognise him anyways, she got her usual order as she sat down at a table and rested her head in her hands.
((Whoops... I feel like having him at the cafe... To be honest, I wasn't very sure where I should send him xD ))

Nexus sat down at a random table as he waited for his order. "I'm bored..." He said to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled back before she grabed kikuri and pulled her to a table then coiled around her and started to eat happily

(sowwy ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled at Myuki coiling around her as she took a bite out of her burger eating happily as well*

Roman said:

Moriko laughed as her hair flowers turned yellow "Oh my, were you able to fix it okay?!" She asked.

Roman said:
Satoshi smiled, "Yep! I'm your boy!" He said happily.
--------------

Luke looked at Rina and smiled, "Someone is happy." He said softly.

---------------

Ramona blushed a little more, "Stop it." She said smiling. "You're being too lovey with me and it's making me blush a lot."
(( @Daniel reaver ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel slowly looked over at her and gave her one of those 'have you forgotten about our preveous conversation' sort of looks before he said it again "what do you want for dinner" he asked again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria huffed as she leaned against the door frame "Alright...I don't mind, whatever you enjoy cooking the most I guess" she said as she then entered the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back