• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Any ideas? I have some, but I wanna hear your suggestions first." Ken said.
"Are you going to stay alone? Why don't you come over here with us?" Nai asked, kicking his feet.

Taylor laughed, "You know your joke backfires right? If you say that, it means you would know, meaning you look at naked men. Which takes us to the conclusion that you like males~"

tumblr_inline_nja7rt91Rz1sjg7q3.gif
''n-no...maybe we should see my parents later?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-no...maybe we should see my parents later?''

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure? I thought you didn't wanna go yet..." Ken said, cocking a brow. "Though it does sound like fun." He said.

(( Daniel is here?
O.o or is he coming around again ))

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? :3 [if anyone is here that is]))
(( I am ))

Roman said:
"Are you sure? I thought you didn't wanna go yet..." Ken said, cocking a brow. "Though it does sound like fun." He said.
(( Daniel is here?

(( I am ))
''im sure...i feel confident''

*She said with a smile*

he did say he'll come on somewhere right now. but i hope he comes soon cuz i have orientation today)))

Roman said:
(( Daniel is here?

(( I am ))
((Alrighty! Who do you have free? :D ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im sure...i feel confident''
*She said with a smile*

he did say he'll come on somewhere right now. but i hope he comes soon cuz i have orientation today)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Oh alright. ))

Ken chuckled, "Alright, I feel pretty confident myself. Well I always do, but that's besides the point."

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty! Who do you have free? :D ))
(( Roman, Kaz, and Asuna ))

Roman said:
(( Oh alright. ))
Ken chuckled, "Alright, I feel pretty confident myself. Well I always do, but that's besides the point."
''alright...lets go then?''

*She said before standing up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...lets go then?''
*She said before standing up*

[/QUOTE]
"Sure thing. We're going to the mansion that you pointed to last night, right?" Ken asked, putting on his jacket.

Roman said:
(( Oh alright. ))

(( Roman, Kaz, and Asuna ))
((I have Ilaani, Kenai, Rini,and Moriko))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup''

[/QUOTE]
"Walking or flying?" Ken asked.

Nonalaka said:
((I have Ilaani, Kenai, Rini,and Moriko))
(( You can send whoever, I'll probably just send Roman or Asuna ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...lets just fly''

[/QUOTE]
"You really like flying with me, huh?" Ken asked, picking her up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well..i just think its faster''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, walking out of the house. "That wasn't the answer I was looking for..." he mumbled before floating up.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, walking out of the house. "That wasn't the answer I was looking for..." he mumbled before floating up.
*Airi soon caught up to him*

Roman said:
"Walking or flying?" Ken asked.
(( You can send whoever, I'll probably just send Roman or Asuna ))
((Alright err, I'll send Moriko then))

Moriko was in the courtyard as usual, humming lightly to herself as she paged through a book, Her rabbit curled up beside her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi soon caught up to him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken came back down to ground level and smiled, and picked her up before flying toward the mansion.

Nonalaka said:
((Alright err, I'll send Moriko then))
Moriko was in the courtyard as usual, humming lightly to herself as she paged through a book, Her rabbit curled up beside her.
Asuna walked around the courtyard, humming to herself before she seen Moriko and her rabbit. She immediately took a seat by Moriko and smiled, "Hi!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Ken came back down to ground level and smiled, and picked her up before flying toward the mansion.
Asuna walked around the courtyard, humming to herself before she seen Moriko and her rabbit. She immediately took a seat by Moriko and smiled, "Hi!" She said happily.
*Airi held tightly as she smiled up at him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi held tightly as she smiled up at him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked down at her and smiled back. "What do you think your parents are gonna say?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ken looked down at her and smiled back. "What do you think your parents are gonna say?" He asked.
''they probably will let you date me. i know they arent strict or anything like that...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''they probably will let you date me. i know they arent strict or anything like that...''

[/QUOTE]
"So we do have a chance." Ken said, slowly descending toward the ground

Roman said:
Moriko jumped a little before turning around and smiling "Hello~" she said quietly as she left down her book.

Roman said:
"So we do have a chance." Ken said, slowly descending toward the ground
''yeah''

*She then looked at the mansion hoping she will get what she wants*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back