• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor peeked into the room, "Yo? You're alive! Nice to see you awake, the doctors told me you almost bled out... Which means you could have died."

Ken nodded, his jacket disappearing. "Alright. Where do you wanna go first?"

Nai smiled happily, bushing as he hugged Celia.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love hugs!"

tumblr_muqhuuoqgu1sk613qo1_500.gif
''is there...any interesting places in your opinion?''

Random Video: The Worst Funny Video of All Time (and probably, the YouTube channel itself is probably the worst funny channel)

like seriously, its just sad...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUeJ9fE1_bE[/media]

Roman said:
Taylor furrowed his brows and pulled out a bullet from his pocket. "Is that so, Akira?" He whispered, before tossing the bullet at his head.
Nai laughed and hugged Celia tighter. "Hug me forever? You'd make one of my life long dreams come true!" He exclaimed happily.

Ken nodded, "Well what about the park? A lot of people hang out there."
''hmmmm...actually, now i just wanna spend the day here with you''

*She said as she giggled a little*

''besides it is your birthday''

Roman said:
Taylor furrowed his brows and pulled out a bullet from his pocket. "Is that so, Akira?" He whispered, before tossing the bullet at his head.
Nai laughed and hugged Celia tighter. "Hug me forever? You'd make one of my life long dreams come true!" He exclaimed happily.

Ken nodded, "Well what about the park? A lot of people hang out there."
Celia giggled, "I'd hate to say it... but I think I like you better then Taylor. Okay, not better then him but almost as much as him." She said and grinned a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmmm...actually, now i just wanna spend the day here with you''
*She said as she giggled a little*

''besides it is your birthday''

[/QUOTE]"Alright, I'm fine with that." Ken said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure we'll find something to do."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "I'd hate to say it... but I think I like you better then Taylor. Okay, not better then him but almost as much as him." She said and grinned a little.
Nai huffed and frowned at Celia, "You could hate me for all I care, as long as you hug me, I'm happy!"

Roman said:
...♅Akira continued staring at the ceiling, when suddenly he heard Taylor talk, along with a bullet hitting his head. He quickly sat up, looking over towards Taylor. He shouted♅...

“ Hey, what the hell, man?! ”

Roman said:
"Alright, I'm fine with that." Ken said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure we'll find something to do."

Nai huffed and frowned at Celia, "You could hate me for all I care, as long as you hug me, I'm happy!"
''we can watch TV...can we?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued staring at the ceiling, when suddenly he heard Taylor talk, along with a bullet hitting his head. He quickly sat up, looking over towards Taylor. He shouted♅...
“ Hey, what the hell, man?! ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor raised a fist at Akira, "You're lucky I didn't throw it as hard as I can! It'd hurt like hell since you're like this!" He shouted before taking a deep breath. He then walked inside the room, "You shouldn't get too worked up. Your wound could open up... And you don't wanna bleed anymore."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we can watch TV...can we?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken floated up and nodded before making his way to the couch. "Sure we can~"

Roman said:
"Alright, I'm fine with that." Ken said, laughing a little. "I'm pretty sure we'll find something to do."

Celia shook her head, "I can't hate you! You're way to cute and adorable." She said before whispered to herself and looked off to the side. "Just not as cute and adorable as me... I'm way cuter..."

Roman said:
Taylor raised a fist at Akira, "You're lucky I didn't throw it as hard as I can! It'd hurt like hell since you're like this!" He shouted before taking a deep breath. He then walked inside the room, "You shouldn't get too worked up. Your wound could open up... And you don't wanna bleed anymore."
...♅Akira grit his teeth and replied, laying back down♅...

“ You're so lucky I'm like this.. ”

Roman said:
Ken floated up and nodded before making his way to the couch. "Sure we can~"
*Airi went to the couch as well as she snuggled up to him*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "I can't hate you! You're way to cute and adorable." She said before whispered to herself and looked off to the side. "Just not as cute and adorable as me... I'm way cuter..."
Nai heard her, but being him kind hearted self, he didn't say anything about it. "Hey, Miss Asuka!" He shouted to Asuka while waving.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grit his teeth and replied, laying back down♅...
“ You're so lucky I'm like this.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah I am. You're rather cocky when you're not in the best of shape if you ask me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi went to the couch as well as she snuggled up to him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, and put a arm around her, turning on the television. "What do you wanna watch?"

Roman said:
Nai heard her, but being him kind hearted self, he didn't say anything about it. "Hey, Miss Asuka!" He shouted to Asuka while waving.
giphy.gif

Taylor chuckled, "Yeah I am. You're rather cocky when you're not in the best of shape if you ask me."

Ken smiled, and put a arm around her, turning on the television. "What do you wanna watch?"
''anything you wanna watch''

Roman said:
...♅Akira continued to grit his teeth, replying♅...

“ That's my line. You wouldn't be so cocky if I wasn't like this.. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''anything you wanna watch''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "I don't think any of my favorite shows are on... How about a movie?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to grit his teeth, replying♅...
“ That's my line. You wouldn't be so cocky if I wasn't like this.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor blinked, "I'm always cocky... It's just how I am with everyone, except Celia..."

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "I don't think any of my favorite shows are on... How about a movie?"

Taylor blinked, "I'm always cocky... It's just how I am with everyone, except Celia..."
''hmmm...sure. that sounds nice''

*She said before nuzzling his neck a little*

Roman said:
giphy.gif

Asuka looked over at him and blinked before smiling. "Hello! Do you want something?"

tumblr_njsr5ld1IG1t0dpyjo1_500.gif

Roman said:
...♅Akira gave a sly smirk a replied, his eyes showing a blank expression♅...

“ Because you know she could let out the secret of your small weiner? ”

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

Nul hummed quietly to himself as he walked through the school halls, the soles of his shoes squealing against the floor as he scuffed forward. A lollypop tapping against his teeth, book tucked under one arm.

shortyshot8 said:
In a matter of seconds The Lich King was behind him before slamming his foot into his back
Order simply did a backflip over him, then firing a golden beam of light at The Lich King from Excalibur.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled more "I've never seen you like this before"
Roland huffed "w-well, you've never h-had something t-to tease me with...." he said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nuzzled into Ayen. "Da-Da-De-De" she sighed a relaxing sigh
Amaya tilted her head. "You wanna hit Rin?" She asks.
Ayen continued rubbing her head

Len shook his head then pointed at Rin again but this time lightly smacked himself then stared at Amaya.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...sure. that sounds nice''
*She said before nuzzling his neck a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Any ideas? I have some, but I wanna hear your suggestions first." Ken said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over at him and blinked before smiling. "Hello! Do you want something?"
tumblr_njsr5ld1IG1t0dpyjo1_500.gif
"Are you going to stay alone? Why don't you come over here with us?" Nai asked, kicking his feet.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira gave a sly smirk a replied, his eyes showing a blank expression♅...
“ Because you know she could let out the secret of your small weiner? ”

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

[/QUOTE]
Taylor laughed, "You know your joke backfires right? If you say that, it means you would know, meaning you look at naked men. Which takes us to the conclusion that you like males~"

tumblr_inline_nja7rt91Rz1sjg7q3.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled more before pulling her into a kiss
Yuna blushed more blinking before slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland huffed "w-well, you've never h-had something t-to tease me with...." he said softly.

Ayen continued rubbing her head

Len shook his head then pointed at Rin again but this time lightly smacked himself then stared at Amaya.
Dakota giggled before leaning her head on his shoulder for a bit "Okay, I can probably say I have gotten you back for teasing me, so although seeing you like this is just beyond adorable, I'll not tease you anymore..." she said chuckling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back