• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"For you to not hate me?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sat up "And why...Would I do that?"

(Gonna go to bed night guys)

Roman said:
Taylor sighed in relief, seeing that Asuka was alright, but he wasn't sure if he could say the same about Akira. "Dammit... Celia you're alright, right? You too, Nai, are you alright?" Nai looked up at Taylor and nodded, scared for his life. "Yes, I'm fine." "Akira... Are you alright?"
@Fukushima Akira
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sniffed and looked up at Akira, "You dummy... I would have dodged it in enough time.. but instead you took the stupid bullet."
...♅Akira began breathing more audible, replying to Asuka as he did so, soon looking at Taylor♅...

“ Well.. I'm not.. exactly gonna take... my chances.. Besides... my body.. should begin healing.. at any moment.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I'm fine..." Celia said quietly as she stared at Asuka and Akira, a worried look on her face.
Taylor nodded, "Just making sure." He said before turning to Akira. "Healing? You should have been healing... I'm pretty Sanctum's healing abilities are millions of times better than any humans."

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Just making sure." He said before turning to Akira. "Healing? You should have been healing... I'm pretty Sanctum's healing abilities are millions of times better than any humans."
@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira's vision slowly began to blur as blood slowly seeped through his shirt. He replied, his breathing becoming louder and more forced♅...

“ To be honest.. the bullet should've been... incinerated just before it.. impacted me.. plus I should've began.. healing as soon as it... happened.. ”

Roman said:
(( Take your time ^°^ ))
Ken chuckled, "18! Finally!" He exclaimed happily. "Aging in human years suck... I wonder if my body will remain young, from my healing ability..."
''well for me as an Intoner, no matter how old i am, i will always remain a beautiful young girl since us Intoners have to be like that''

*She said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's vision slowly began to blur as blood slowly seeped through his shirt. He replied, his breathing becoming louder and more forced♅...
“ To be honest.. the bullet should've been... incinerated just before it.. impacted me.. plus I should've began.. healing as soon as it... happened.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor rubbed his chin, "You know as well as I do that something is wrong..." he said furrowing his brows. "Should I take you to a hospital?" He asked, taking his jacket and tying it around Akira's stomach to stop the bleeding.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well for me as an Intoner, no matter how old i am, i will always remain a beautiful young girl since us Intoners have to be like that''
*She said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, well you're enough proof for me to believe that." Ken said smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "You know as well as I do that something is wrong..." he said furrowing his brows. "Should I take you to a hospital?" He asked, taking his jacket and tying it around Akira's stomach to stop the bleeding.
...♅Akira nodded and replied, sighing lightly as the blood began to seep into the jacket♅...

Great... a being such as I... being taken to hospital to get... treated for a gun shot wound.. ”

--------------

@Roman[/URL] )))

Roman said:

"Yeah, well you're enough proof for me to believe that." Ken said smiling.
''haha..yeah...''

*She said as she took a bite out of her toast*

@Roman[/URL] )))

...♅Akira nodded and replied, sighing lightly as the blood began to seep into the jacket♅...

Great... a being such as I... being taken to hospital to get... treated for a gun shot wound.. ”
@Roman

and the fact that shes partly a succubus cuz of both her mothers...her sex drive must be really high xD )))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30059]''haha..yeah...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059][B]*She said as she took a bite out of her toast*[/B][/COLOR] [DOUBLEPOST=1439963340][/DOUBLEPOST] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

and the fact that shes partly a succubus cuz of both her mothers...her sex drive must be really high xD )))
((( I need to ask, but what's her personality type? If it's what I'm thinking, Ken ain't gonna be enough for her xD )))

@Roman[/URL] )))
(( I also have to reply xD ))

Taylor sighed, "Now you get a little taste of humanity. It's a painful bitch isn't it?" He asked, laughing slightly. He then looked at Nai, "I want you to stay with, Asuka and Celia. Call me if anything happens." Nai nodded, "Sure thing big brother!" He exclaimed happily, before standing next to the two.

"Ready Akira?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I need to ask, but what's her personality type? If it's what I'm thinking, Ken ain't gonna be enough for her xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I need to ask, but what's her personality type? If it's what I'm thinking, Ken ain't gonna be enough for her xD )))

[/QUOTE]
well, i dont really usually pick out personalities, but i know shes not the very slutty type)))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30059]''haha..yeah...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30059][B]*She said as she took a bite out of her toast*[/B][/COLOR] [DOUBLEPOST=1439963340][/DOUBLEPOST] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Ken bit his toast and nodded. He then swallowed the food and looked at his stomach again. "I almost forgot about this mark also..."

Roman said:
(( I also have to reply xD ))
Taylor sighed, "Now you get a little taste of humanity. It's a painful bitch isn't it?" He asked, laughing slightly. He then looked at Nai, "I want you to stay with, Asuka and Celia. Call me if anything happens." Nai nodded, "Sure thing big brother!" He exclaimed happily, before standing next to the two.

"Ready Akira?"

(( xD ))
...♅Akira looked at Taylor and grit his teeth, soon replying to him in a comically angered tone♅...

“ I'm going to gut you.. ”

-----------------

WeirdPrincess said:
(( <_< *slowly backs away* >_> ))
((( .-. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well, i dont really usually pick out personalities, but i know shes not the very slutty type)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Wait.. so is Ken technically her Disciple? )))

Roman said:
Ken bit his toast and nodded. He then swallowed the food and looked at his stomach again. "I almost forgot about this mark also..."
''oh well...its not like itll hurt if you forget about it..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Taylor and grit his teeth, soon replying to him in a comically angered tone♅...
“ I'm going to gut you.. ”

-----------------

((( .-. )))

((( Wait.. so is Ken technically her Disciple? )))

[/QUOTE]
basically. but shes not going too slutty. since she...i wanna say, tsundere-ish...)))

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira looked at Taylor and grit his teeth said:
image.jpg.8c2172774478f8109db7ba6885376801.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 16

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well, i dont really usually pick out personalities, but i know shes not the very slutty type)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I dont think he was referring to that personality...

[media]

[/media]
))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back