• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "What's up, Akira?" He said before looking at Celia and Asuka. "Well okay then.... I don't know what to say about that. I'll just try and pull her off..." he said, before trying to pull Celia off.
Celia just held on tighter, "Noooo... Let me hug her you meany!" She said as she looked back at Taylor. "C-Can't... breath..." Asuka whispered before Celia immediately let go of her. "I'm sorry! Oh dang it... I blame Taylor! If he didn't try to pull me off I wouldn't have hugged you tighter!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Cupcakes!?! xD WTF???)
Al nodded "I need to fix me and your mother...Even if she still hates me..."
(( I don't know xD Don't judge me ))

Nanami nodded, "Well alright then."

shortyshot8 said:
Dante was on the floor looking up

Tel placed his hands on her shoulders "I think....I'm falling in love with you" He said now blushing
Yuna's eyes widened as her ears wiggled "E-Eh" She began blushing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia just held on tighter, "Noooo... Let me hug her you meany!" She said as she looked back at Taylor. "C-Can't... breath..." Asuka whispered before Celia immediately let go of her. "I'm sorry! Oh dang it... I blame Taylor! If he didn't try to pull me off I wouldn't have hugged you tighter!"

(This laughter is always awkward around you now....)

Al smiled "I love you"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna's eyes widened as her ears wiggled "E-Eh" She began blushing.
Tel closed his eyes worried of her response

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor blinked, "That's not even fair... I didn't do anything wrong. You were already sticking your head in her chest, so I thought it was only right to help her."

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
Taylor looked up at Akira, still trying to pull Celia off. "Girlfriend? I don't have one. I have a fiancé~" he said smiling happily. "Congrats by the way!"
@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira walked over to Asuka and spoke, his smile fading♅...

“ You okay? ”

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "I can't compete if you're being as sexy as you are." He said, looking at her with a blank face. "Trust me... It's very sexy..."
Violetta smirked, trying not to laugh at Takeshi.

"You're trying so hard... its adorable~"

She poured both of them a glass now.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you"

As his eyes were closed, Yuna leaned forward a bit more and pecked him on the lips, her face still blushing.

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, trying not to laugh at Takeshi.
"You're trying so hard... its adorable~"

She poured both of them a glass now.
Takeshi put his chin on the table and sighed, "Maybe I'm not the teasing type. At least verbally~" he said, a grin forming as he lifted his head back up and took a sip of wine. "I'm way better at physical teasing~"

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Asuka got up off of the floor and cough a little. "Finally... I can breath again." Celia pouted in Taylor's arms, "You butt! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?!" She exclaimed as she over heard Akira call Asuka his fiancée. "You can't blame me for that... and what about you! You didn't tell me you were getting married either." Asuka exclaimed and pointed a finger at her. "Oh... I didn't? Oopsies. Well, now you know. Oh oh and I have a question? Will you be my maid of honor?" Celia asked with a smile on her face. "As long as you're mine, then I'll be your maid of honor." Asuka said with a grin before looking over at Akira. "I'm fine, don't worry." "Yay! We'll be looking for bridesmaid suits instead of dresses... my weddings gonna be weird." Celia explained before looking at Taylor. "I always do that! She's just not use to it... yet..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you"

(( It's not awkward unless you make it awkward >_> ))

Nanami smiled back at him before saying, "I love you too dad."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( It's not awkward unless you make it awkward >_> ))
Nanami smiled back at him before saying, "I love you too dad."
(Well I suppose I did >_>)

Al smiled "Wish me luck!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blushed more and opened his eyes
Yuna looked at him, "I-I guess, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't falling for you myself" she said quietly as her ears were wiggling as her face got redder

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him, "I-I guess, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't falling for you myself" she said quietly as her ears were wiggling as her face got redder
Tel smiled a little before hugging her

shortyshot8 said:
(Well I suppose I did >_>)
Al smiled "Wish me luck!" He said happily
(( Mhm.. >_> ))

Nanami gave him a thumbs up, "Good luck and don't come back looking beaten."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mhm.. >_> ))
Nanami gave him a thumbs up, "Good luck and don't come back looking beaten."
(Sorry...I guess...)

Al chuckled "I'm like John Cena...Never give up" He said jokingly before warping to Nora 2.0 because my stupid creator forgot her name

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka got up off of the floor and cough a little. "Finally... I can breath again."
Celia pouted in Taylor's arms, "You butt! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?!" She exclaimed as she over heard Akira call Asuka his fiancée. "You can't blame me for that... and what about you! You didn't tell me you were getting married either." Asuka exclaimed and pointed a finger at her. "Oh... I didn't? Oopsies. Well, now you know. Oh oh and I have a question? Will you be my maid of honor?" Celia asked with a smile on her face. "As long as you're mine, then I'll be your maid of honor." Asuka said with a grin before looking over at Akira. "I'm fine, don't worry." "Yay! We'll be looking for bridesmaid suits instead of dresses... my weddings gonna be weird." Celia explained before looking at Taylor. "I always do that! She's just not use to it... yet..."
Taylor sighed, "Yes, our wedding will be the weirdest event on the face of the Earth." He said laughing a little. He then blinked when Celia said she always did that, "W-What? I don't get hugged that tightly!" He said, looking out into the distance. He saw a guy walking towards them, something in his hand. When the man made it a good enough distance, he pulled out a gun and fired, aiming right for Asuka.

@Fukushima Akira

----------

(( Done ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka got up off of the floor and cough a little. "Finally... I can breath again." Celia pouted in Taylor's arms, "You butt! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?!" She exclaimed as she over heard Akira call Asuka his fiancée. "You can't blame me for that... and what about you! You didn't tell me you were getting married either." Asuka exclaimed and pointed a finger at her. "Oh... I didn't? Oopsies. Well, now you know. Oh oh and I have a question? Will you be my maid of honor?" Celia asked with a smile on her face. "As long as you're mine, then I'll be your maid of honor." Asuka said with a grin before looking over at Akira. "I'm fine, don't worry." "Yay! We'll be looking for bridesmaid suits instead of dresses... my weddings gonna be weird." Celia explained before looking at Taylor. "I always do that! She's just not use to it... yet..."
Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Yes, our wedding will be the weirdest event on the face of the Earth." He said laughing a little. He then blinked when Celia said she always did that, "W-What? I don't get hugged that tightly!" He said, looking out into the distance. He saw a guy walking towards them, something in his hand. When the man made it a good enough distance, he pulled out a gun and fired, aiming right for Asuka.
@Fukushima Akira

----------

(( Done ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the two going back and forth, replying to Asuka when she had finished talking♅...

“ That's good~ ”

...♅Akira quickly noticed the male and manoeuvred his body infront of Asuka instinctively, the bullet impacting his stomach. As he did this, he pulled his spear from it's sheathe and swung it outwards, killing the male as well as the males who had surrounded them, a shock-wave occurring from Akira swinging his spear. He turned to Asuka and spoke, frantically looking for a wound on her, not knowing he was the one had been shot♅...

“ Are you okay?! ”

tumblr_ndhdn9ikML1snltj3o1_500_zpselnsr31k.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled more "I never want to leave the Human world"
Yuna frowned a bit "Oh...right..I forgot that you won't be here after you deliver that last soul...." she said quietly as she hugged him a bit tighter.

Roman said:
Takeshi put his chin on the table and sighed, "Maybe I'm not the teasing type. At least verbally~" he said, a grin forming as he lifted his head back up and took a sip of wine. "I'm way better at physical teasing~"
The slightest bit of blush found her cheeks as her mind wandered, thinking of the possibilities of Takeshi's statement.

"Yeah, I'm definitely holding it to ya now. No backing out now."

Another drink of the glass of wine was downed.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna frowned a bit "Oh...right..I forgot that you won't be here after you deliver that last soul...." she said quietly as she hugged him a bit tighter.
Tel nodded "Yeah..." He said softly "From how it seems...I will die from it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back