• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(It wasn't pity sex at all ._. As a matter of fact I don't think she knew Kuroh at this point)
Al looked at her "I need to make things right....."
"Which is where?" Nanami asked as she tilted her head to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Which is where?" Nanami asked as she tilted her head to the side.
Al blinked "What???"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"And?! Im not evil!"

[/QUOTE]
"That doesn't matter to him!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Asuka said before putting her hand in Akira's. "I'm doing it this time!" She suddenly exclaimed before sensing where Celia was, then proceeded to teleport her and Akira directly behind her. @Roman
...♅Akira looked around, soon walking forward slightly. He spoke♅...

“ Taylor, Celia, what's up~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
(I....Actually don't know...At first she made Himeragi in love with Al....Then right after they had sex she kinda...Ran off)

Tel smirked "Do you REALLY wanna know?~"
(( He wasn't satisfying the needs then :troll: ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland squirmed a little "i-i.... why y-you...." he said as he made the flames go away momentarily before they returned a bit redder.
Dakota giggled more "I've never seen you like this before"

shortyshot8 said:
(I....Actually don't know...At first she made Himeragi in love with Al....Then right after they had sex she kinda...Ran off)

Tel smirked "Do you REALLY wanna know?~"
Yuna nodded "I'm really curious now!" She said as she sat forward a bit.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She panicked. "Is there anything I can do?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero nodded "You can leave"

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, raising an eyebrow, resting an elbow on the table and her chin in her hand as she looked at Takeshi.
"Is that so? Seems like you're the one that wants to be teased~"

She giggled softly, taking another drink of the wine, nearly emptying the glass.
Takeshi chuckled, "I can't compete if you're being as sexy as you are." He said, looking at her with a blank face. "Trust me... It's very sexy..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled more "I've never seen you like this before"

Yuna nodded "I'm really curious now!" She said as she sat forward a bit.
Tel's face was a bit closer to hers now before he looked worried "But....I don't know if you would hate me for it or not..."

Roman said:
Both Taylor and Nai looked at Akira and Asuka before yelling out in fright. "No! More kidnappers!"
Taylor blinked when he got a good enough look, "Those aren't kidnappers.... That's Akira and.... And.... Excuse me miss, but who are you?"

@Fukushima Akira
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head, "Sorry... I'm-" "Asuka!" Celia squealed and ran over to her before talking her into a hug. "A-Aah!" She fell back on to the ground and stared up at the ceiling. "It's nice to see you again Celia... b-but... I don't think you had to tackle me..." Celia just hugged her tighter and refused to get off of the floor, "Shut up and let me hug you! I haven't seen you in forever!" She whined and burried her face in Asuka's chest. "C-Celia!" Asuka exclaimed as her face turned bright red.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i have no idea what that means...." he said rubbing Rins head
Len smiled then pointed at Rin and made a slapping motion then pointed to himself.
Rin nuzzled into Ayen. "Da-Da-De-De" she sighed a relaxing sigh

Amaya tilted her head. "You wanna hit Rin?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What???"

"That doesn't matter to him!"
"Cupcakes." Nanami said emotionlessly. "You said you had to go fix something and asked where that was?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed, walking off.

[/QUOTE]
Nero looked at her and winked "I'm sure when I get home we can do some 'fun' activities"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cupcakes." Nanami said emotionlessly. "You said you had to go fix something and asked where that was?"
(Cupcakes!?! xD WTF???)

Al nodded "I need to fix me and your mother...Even if she still hates me..."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at her and winked "I'm sure when I get home we can do some 'fun' activities"
Her face went red and she looked bad at nero. "U-uhm..." She said, walking over to dante for a moment.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel's face was a bit closer to hers now before he looked worried "But....I don't know if you would hate me for it or not..."
Yuna blinked "How could I hate you?" She looked confused "Just tell me!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam thought. "She's was in the dinning room" she says
Marcus nodded "How about this...Tonight...Just you and me....Some nice candle light...It'll be great"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head, "Sorry... I'm-" "Asuka!" Celia squealed and ran over to her before talking her into a hug. "A-Aah!" She fell back on to the ground and stared up at the ceiling. "It's nice to see you again Celia... b-but... I don't think you had to tackle me..." Celia just hugged her tighter and refused to get off of the floor, "Shut up and let me hug you! I haven't seen you in forever!" She whined and burried her face in Asuka's chest. "C-Celia!" Asuka exclaimed as her face turned bright red.
Taylor chuckled, "What's up, Akira?" He said before looking at Celia and Asuka. "Well okay then.... I don't know what to say about that. I'll just try and pull her off..." he said, before trying to pull Celia off.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her face went red and she looked bad at nero. "U-uhm..." She said, walking over to dante for a moment.

[/QUOTE]
Dante was on the floor looking up

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked "How could I hate you?" She looked confused "Just tell me!"
Tel placed his hands on her shoulders "I think....I'm falling in love with you" He said now blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and walked over to Taylor, soon commenting on the scene before them♅...

“ Your girlfriend seems to know my fiancée~ ”

-------------

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back