• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Setting the glass down, Violetta licked the remaining wine off her lips, winking at Takeshi.
"Get some more alcohol in me and maybe I'll tell you~"

She grinned, half teasingly and half seductively, obviously enjoying this.
Takeshi sighed and looked at her, "You're kind of winning this already. I might have to let you tease me~" he said jokingly.

Roman said:
Nai ran over to Celia and hugged her, "I have a sister now! Taylor doesn't tell me these things! Why don't you tell me?!" Taylor sighed, "Because I'm too cool..." Nai blinked, "Who told you that bro? They must be really nice to lie like that!" Taylor just sighed and motioned for the two to follow him.
Celia's eyes widened before she hugged Nai back, "I have another brother! Maybe this one will be nice to me." She said with a grin. "Don't worry... he didn't tell me he had a brother, I was in the dark." She murmured as she slowly followed behind him and giggled at Nai. "I like him! He's much more lively and nicer then you sometimes."

Nonalaka said:
"Your cheeks are burning up!" She said as she heard them sizzle "Oh, this is precious!, you look adorable" she said quietly as she touched his cheek with her finger "Makes me want to kiss your face over and over!" She giggled.
Roland flinched away "Stap! before i blow up....." he said quietly before remembering he wasn't covered in oil "forget i said that!" he said quickly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled more "Well it's because I realised something"
Dante pulled out his sword and pointed it at her before swinging it with it barely cutting her arm as if warning her
She yelped, putting a hand to her arm. "I dont want to hurt you, dante..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She yelped, putting a hand to her arm. "I dont want to hurt you, dante..."

[/QUOTE]
Dante looked at her "Then leave...NOW"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled more "Well it's because I realised something"
Dante pulled out his sword and pointed it at her before swinging it with it barely cutting her arm as if warning her
"Oh?, and what was it you realised?" She asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled at her and watched

Al looked shocked as he just stood there

Dante's look turned serious as he placed a hand on the hilt of Rebellion
"She cried and said that before she was killed..." Nanami said as she turned back to look at him. "So what do you think about her now?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Al isn't dating anyone ATM And I have the right to say that because he took her to bed (>BD))
((( Only because Kuroh denied her ;) It's was about pity for you ;P )))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?, and what was it you realised?" She asked curiously.
Tel smiled "I found out a new feeling"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She glared at him. "What the hell?! How come?!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante's look looked like he was going to kill her "You are one of the people on my to kill list"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland flinched away "Stap! before i blow up....." he said quietly before remembering he wasn't covered in oil "forget i said that!" he said quickly.
Dakota just giggled as her eyes flickered.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Only because Kuroh denied her ;) It's was about pity for you ;P )))

[/QUOTE]
(It wasn't pity sex at all ._. As a matter of fact I don't think she knew Kuroh at this point)

WeirdPrincess said:
"She cried and said that before she was killed..." Nanami said as she turned back to look at him. "So what do you think about her now?"
Al looked at her "I need to make things right....."

shortyshot8 said:
(It wasn't pity sex at all ._. As a matter of fact I don't think she knew Kuroh at this point)
((( She knew about Kuroh as soon as I used him. It was the first person he interacted with ;P )))

shortyshot8 said:
(*Long cold glare*)
((Oh lay off, the notifications get jumbled up sometimes))

Vanille blinked as she saw hee cuts disappearing and the gashes closing up, leaving just streaks of drying blood.

"How did you do that??"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Oh really?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked "Oh? Did I make you angry little girl?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose we can do that." Asuka said. "I just hope she isn't doing anything... important."
...♅Akira smiled and held out his hand♅...

“ Let's go~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She knew about Kuroh as soon as I used him. It was the first person he interacted with ;P )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Well let me tell you it was not pity sex)

Lumina said:
((Oh lay off, the notifications get jumbled up sometimes))
Vanille blinked as she saw hee cuts disappearing and the gashes closing up, leaving just streaks of drying blood.

"How did you do that??"
(I shall never lay off xD )

Parker sighed feeling weak "It was nothing..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "I found out a new feeling"
Dante's look looked like he was going to kill her "You are one of the people on my to kill list"
"A new feeling?, I'm guessing that its happiness...right?, seeing as you aren't being Mr. Grump at all right now" she giggled

Nonalaka said:
Dakota just giggled as her eyes flickered.
Roland took his hands off his cheeks but was to flustered to say any thing about her eyes as his cheeks had miniature flames on them because he was blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's eyes widened before she hugged Nai back, "I have another brother! Maybe this one will be nice to me." She said with a grin. "Don't worry... he didn't tell me he had a brother, I was in the dark." She murmured as she slowly followed behind him and giggled at Nai. "I like him! He's much more lively and nicer then you sometimes."
Taylor groaned, "I am way more serious that's why I'm less lively." He said. Nai continued to hug, Celia as they walked, "What he just said is true. He doesn't even let me hug him sometimes. See look!" He said, running over to Taylor to give him a hug, only to be denied.

tumblr_myhdecLmAZ1t09ruio3_500.gif

"No hugs! One is enough!" Taylor argued. Nai gave up and sent back to hugging Celia, "See what I mean? It's like he has on a crappy diaper."

Nonalaka said:
"A new feeling?, I'm guessing that its happiness...right?, seeing as you aren't being Mr. Grump at all right now" she giggled
Tel shook his head and laughed "Nope!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She glared at him, kicking him in the vital regions. "You couldnt hurt me if you wanted to."

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked more before swinging his sword at her faster then she could see but before it could connect another sword stopped it

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Well let me tell you it was not pity sex)
(I shall never lay off xD )

Parker sighed feeling weak "It was nothing..."
Vanille noticed his change in energy.

"A-are you sure? You don't look so good..."

Lumina said:
Vanille noticed his change in energy.
"A-are you sure? You don't look so good..."
Parker nodded "Ye-Yeah...I can't ask you to help me....No way I could ask that of you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back