• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "I don't know..."
Rini shrugged "well then neither do I" she said before Yuna arrived back with plates of food "Food is ready~" she said happily as she left the plates on the coffee table.

Nonalaka said:
Rini shrugged "well then neither do I" she said before Yuna arrived back with plates of food "Food is ready~" she said happily as she left the plates on the coffee table.
Tel smiled "Thank you very much" He said sweetly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira said what came to mind, only realizing it half way through xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You know what part I'm talking about right? xD ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"W-we're not..." Her voice trailed off and she became quiet.

[/QUOTE]
Dante chuckled "The bastards actually thought they would win against me....Then again...I suppose I can't judge them all from what I have seen...The only ones I have seen were ones corrupted by Demonic magic"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tried looking at her through the corner of his eyes "s-shut up, no i don't!" he said almost meekly.
"Then why is your face red?" She asked him while smiling a bit.

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head as he looked at Rin then Amaya "Ma-ma?" he says looking up at her.
Ayen chuckled "now Rin has Len learning as well." he said happily.
Amaya giggled and nods.

Rin climbed over Len and sat down next to Ayen

Roman said:
Takeshi grinned, "Well, I guess we'll both call each other something." He said chuckling. "Ah! Yep, I'll tease you only at home~ It'd be odd to do such things in public, right?"
Violetta laughed softly.

"The way you were talking made it sound more like a promise than just a general statement~"

She smirked, taking another sip.

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Ah, I didn't see you grab the butter. You can just give it to me when you're finished, I was gonna use it myself also." He said.
"alright"

*She then spreader the butter on her toast soon giving it to Ken*

shortyshot8 said:
Dante chuckled "The bastards actually thought they would win against me....Then again...I suppose I can't judge them all from what I have seen...The only ones I have seen were ones corrupted by Demonic magic"
"They're really not all that bad..."

Nonalaka said:
"Then why is your face red?" She asked him while smiling a bit.
Roland placed his hand on his cheeks "I d-don't know what you m-mean!" he said with a quiet sizzle coming from his hands touching his cheeks.

SoulofTobi said:
((you want that half-and-half angel-demon booty!!))
(( Since when? xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No o,o" The part about Roman's wife? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( No the last part! Should have been obvious which part I meant xD ))

Roman said:
Taylor returned to normal, before looking at Nai, who was bawling his eyes out.
giphy.gif

"There's more people here to take me away! I don't wanna be killed! I want my brother!" Nai cried, standing right in front of Taylor. Taylor grinned at Celia, "Keep it. We can have it around as a reminder of how good of a team we are." He said before shooting Nai's handcuffs off.

giphy.gif

Nai stopped crying and stared at Taylor before hugging him tightly, "Taylor! I didn't know it was you until I noticed the change!" "What change?" "I'll explain later! Who's that with you, big brother?!" He asked happily, still hugging Taylor as tight as he could.

Taylor looked at Celia and blushed a little, "T-That's my... My..." he was obviously having a hard time telling his brother who Celia was. "She's my... How do I tell you without your head exploding...."
"Yay! I get to keep the shiny thing!" Celia exclaimed happily as she hugged the item to her chest. "Oh oh, I can say it! I'm his fiancée!" She said with a smile before she turned and winked at Taylor.

tumblr_nedit5zb4Y1slv5gyo2_500.gif

"Oh wait... his head won't really explode right? Is he gonna hate me? I don't wanna be hated..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"They're really not all that bad..."

[/QUOTE]
Dante looked at her "Hmm? Though I must admit...If I see one of their kind again....I will kill them on the spot"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Thank you very much" He said sweetly
She smiled back at him "You're welcome!" She said happily as she lifted her own plate and sat down to eat.

Roman said:
(( Since when? xD ))

(( No the last part! Should have been obvious which part I meant xD ))
((( Oh, that Himeragi part? Well, it looked like that to Akira, so he thinks they're dating, until proven otherwise. After all, he did see them kiss ;D )))

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed softly.
"The way you were talking made it sound more like a promise than just a general statement~"

She smirked, taking another sip.
Takeshi grinned, "I'll make it a promise tonight if you want me to~" he said, laughing a little. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back at him "You're welcome!" She said happily as she lifted her own plate and sat down to eat.
Tel smiled and in a matter of seconds he was done "That was delicious!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled and nods.
Rin climbed over Len and sat down next to Ayen
Ayen sighed "Rin, you have to be nicer to your bother.." he said calmly

Len grumbled then rolled over to Amaya "Mama!" he said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back