• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him "....embarrassed?"
Roland back straightened "N-no, Never!" he said pridefully as some more color seeped into his cheeks.

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped after her "I'm not going to spank you...But you really need to learn I am the adult not you"
"Well than don't talk about mom like that and maybe I will respect you." Nanami said as she turned away from him. "Adults are stupid anyways..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She frowned. "Really? Nothing? How about your love life, hmmmm?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante blinked "Well I've never had a girlfriend and I still don't" He said with a shrug

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well than don't talk about mom like that and maybe I will respect you." Nanami said as she turned away from him. "Adults are stupid anyways..."
Al frowned "What do you want me to say about Nora huh!? She hurt me more than you could imagine!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's blush slowly faded as he began thinking, shortly before replying, a smile forming♅...
“ Hm.. we could visit your friends? More specifically, you could visit your bridesmaids~ ”

duty___jealous__son_hak__x_reader__by_lampareyna-d8ytrsm_zps2uw1qtjj.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and rubbed the back of her head nervously, "I haven't really talked to them about it... nor have I picked anyone. I probably should have... but it's kind of hard when you're mostly busy doing weird witch stuff and there's next to no time making friends or telling them about anything." She said before sighing.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and left a little note when she vanished which read, If you ever need any help, just say my name and I'm around. Good luck and goodbye for now

-Asuna
May smiled and tucked the note in her pocket

shortyshot8 said:
Dante blinked "Well I've never had a girlfriend and I still don't" He said with a shrug
Al frowned "What do you want me to say about Nora huh!? She hurt me more than you could imagine!"
She looked up at him. "Dont you want one? Arent you flirty?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked up at him. "Dont you want one? Arent you flirty?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante shrugged "I doubt anyone would love a Devil like me"

shortyshot8 said:
"By calling you a murderer? I know she called you that, she told me later on." Nanami said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "That's what she thought, how do you think someone would feel or think when someone tells you they killed someone?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gave him a thumbs up before running in after him. There was one guy and another girl that she had to take care of. Celia decided to go for the guy first, seeing as how he seemed easy to her. He pulled out a gun and shot a few times at her, which Celia easily dodged.
tumblr_n8qgfePdXf1txrzruo1_500.gif

She ran up to him and kicked him in the jaw, sending him backwards to the ground. Celia placed her foot on his stomach before she shot him square in the chest. He layed there, unmoving. "He's not dead! I promise, the bullet only put him to sleep... for a long while."

tumblr_nnfbtqgTun1urgg6bo1_500.gif

Celia turned to look at the other girl before her form changed again and she was now holding a bow. She pulled out and arrow from the quil before firing it at the girl.

tumblr_ne2uvooYLi1sz111so1_500.gif

The female dodged it and went to shoot Celia, but she had vanished. She reappeared behind her and kicked her in the back before firing another arrow at her back. "She just went to sleep too. There's a weird spell on these arrows that put people to sleep instead of killing them." Celia stated as the girl passed out on the floor before she saw something shining in the light. "Ooo... shiny..." She whispered in awe and went over to the object before picking it up. Celia then turned towards Taylor and looked at him as her ears twitched.

tumblr_nejua6zofw1r60zuio1_500.gif

"I found a shiny thing..." She said quietly before asking, "That's everyone right? No unexpected people coming or anything..."
Taylor returned to normal, before looking at Nai, who was bawling his eyes out.

giphy.gif

"There's more people here to take me away! I don't wanna be killed! I want my brother!" Nai cried, standing right in front of Taylor. Taylor grinned at Celia, "Keep it. We can have it around as a reminder of how good of a team we are." He said before shooting Nai's handcuffs off.

giphy.gif

Nai stopped crying and stared at Taylor before hugging him tightly, "Taylor! I didn't know it was you until I noticed the change!" "What change?" "I'll explain later! Who's that with you, big brother?!" He asked happily, still hugging Taylor as tight as he could.

Taylor looked at Celia and blushed a little, "T-That's my... My..." he was obviously having a hard time telling his brother who Celia was. "She's my... How do I tell you without your head exploding...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"By calling you a murderer? I know she called you that, she told me later on." Nanami said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "That's what she thought, how do you think someone would feel or think when someone tells you they killed someone?"
Al frowned "What do you want me to do!? It's not like I can get back with her! I left.....The moment I was weak....That's when she was attacked....."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed. "what about other demons?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante laughed "Most of them are Demons of Lust"

shortyshot8 said:
Dante smiled "Well...Not much really"
Tel frowned "Is that good or bad.....?"
"She cares for you somewhat from what I can tell if that is what you are wondering" she said as she closed her book "whether her not noticing that you are crushing on her or not depends, were you trying to show it? Or trying to hide it?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at Amaya then pointed to her "Ma-Ma" he said slowly while looking at Rin and chuckled.
Len groaned as he woke up.
"Ma-maaaa" she says happily as she points to Amaya's cheek

Amaya smiled. "Good job baby" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and rubbed the back of her head nervously, "I haven't really talked to them about it... nor have I picked anyone. I probably should have... but it's kind of hard when you're mostly busy doing weird witch stuff and there's next to no time making friends or telling them about anything." She said before sighing.
...♅Akira thought for a few moments before replying♅...

“ Then the first order of business is making you some friends! I know a couple of women who are nice~ One of them is Roman's-.. Oh wait, yeah that won't work.. How about Taylor's girlfriend? Celia I believe her name is. She's pretty cool, if she is the way Taylor described her~ Then we have Himeragi, the one who's dating Roman~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What do you want me to do!? It's not like I can get back with her! I left.....The moment I was weak....That's when she was attacked....."
Dante laughed "Most of them are Demons of Lust"
She laughed. "And Fallen Angels?"

Mayyflower said:
"Ma-maaaa" she says happily as she points to Amaya's cheek
Amaya smiled. "Good job baby" she says smiling
Len tilted his head as he looked at Rin then Amaya "Ma-ma?" he says looking up at her.

Ayen chuckled "now Rin has Len learning as well." he said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"She cares for you somewhat from what I can tell if that is what you are wondering" she said as she closed her book "whether her not noticing that you are crushing on her or not depends, were you trying to show it? Or trying to hide it?" She asked.
Tel sighed "I don't know..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland back straightened "N-no, Never!" he said pridefully as some more color seeped into his cheeks.
"You look embarrassed" she said with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed. "And Fallen Angels?"

[/QUOTE]
"Just flat out monsters half the time"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a few moments before replying♅...
“ Then the first order of business is making you some friends! I know a couple of women who are nice~ One of them is Roman's-.. Oh wait, yeah that won't work.. How about Taylor's girlfriend? Celia I believe her name is. She's pretty cool, if she is the way Taylor described her~ Then we have Himeragi, the one who's dating Roman~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(( I wanna slap you xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"You look embarrassed" she said with a small giggle.
Roland tried looking at her through the corner of his eyes "s-shut up, no i don't!" he said almost meekly.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She felt a pang in her chest. "Oh."

[/QUOTE]
Dante chuckled "I slaughtered thousands of the bastards"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back