• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "I ordered the marble cake and discussed how the cake should look. So that's done with... I don't know, anything you wanna do... besides the thing we just did. That I don't want to do until like... I don't know, just not any time soon." She said as her blush slowly started to fade.
...♅Akira's blush slowly faded as he began thinking, shortly before replying, a smile forming♅...

“ Hm.. we could visit your friends? More specifically, you could visit your bridesmaids~ ”

duty___jealous__son_hak__x_reader__by_lampareyna-d8ytrsm_zps2uw1qtjj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "oh? when did i say scaredycat?" he said with a chuckle "now you're just making yourself look bad~"
"You didn't, I felt like it was implied" she said as she shook her head "Let's go see the movie then"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pulled her scarf up over the enough as she leaned her back against her other side of the door like he told her. She held up her gun in front of her chest and looked over at him, giving a small nod.
tumblr_n9wzcxwuHo1rya4tvo1_500.gif
Taylor nodded, sensing thir presence, "There's 4 people. You take two and I'll get the ones who's closest to Nai." He then breached the door, before immediately attacking one of the gamuards, knocking them out immediately. He then went agyer the girl who was teasing Nai, dodging every shot she fired except the last one.

giphy.gif

Though it turns he dodged that too and appeared in front of her. She tried shooting him again, but he grabbed the shotgun before she could pull the trigger, causing her to shoot the ground.

9WaaULM.gif

"Guns won't work... I'm too fast." He said before appearing on her side and kicking her in the jaw.

tumblr_mxfq70I5Zr1ryo0rto1_250.gif

"That should be it... Except for the people Celia has.

Nonalaka said:
"You didn't, I felt like it was implied" she said as she shook her head "Let's go see the movie then"
Roland smiled "you are just to easy to tease....." he said before laughing and getting tickets for the movie.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed a little "Oh"
Rini paged through her book "So, why are you no longer hiding how you feel?" She asked nonchalantly, not looking up from her book.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She ran over to him. "Is that about that guy?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante tilted his head "What guy?"

Nonalaka said:
Rini paged through her book "So, why are you no longer hiding how you feel?" She asked nonchalantly, not looking up from her book.
Tel frowned "I....Don't really know"

Lumina said:
Violetta turned back to face him, looking up again at him, face reddened.
"Like I said... if it's you saying it, it's okay."

It came out quieter than she wanted.
"I'll tease you later~ Now isn't the time since we aren't at home…" Takeshi said, snickering a little. "I'm gonna call you beautiful all the time now though~"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "you are just to easy to tease....." he said before laughing and getting tickets for the movie.
Dakota pouted "Im not, you're just good at it" she said as she followed behind him.

shortyshot8 said:
Dante tilted his head "What guy?"
Tel frowned "I....Don't really know"
Rini shrugged "what happened to all the ties to the human world stuff?" She asked as her eyes eventually drifted up from the book.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "Im not, you're just good at it" she said as she followed behind him.
Roland smirked back at her "only because you've let me so close~" he said not thinking of all the ways that could be interpreted as.

Nonalaka said:

Rini shrugged "what happened to all the ties to the human world stuff?" She asked as her eyes eventually drifted up from the book.
Tel sighed "I already exceeded the age limit I should have reached....There is no way I can go back now"

Roman said:
Asuna looked at her phone and sighed, "Well I guess I should get going. Being at someone's house when you don't live there for too long is weird for me. I'll see you around, May. Alright?"
May giggled and waved. "See ya!" She says before a bunch of animals surrounded may and she layed in the mix of them

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"V..." She paused. "Whatever."

[/QUOTE]
Dante looked confused "Uhh.........Alright then..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked back at her "only because you've let me so close~" he said not thinking of all the ways that could be interpreted as.
Dakota blushed at his words as they entered the room the movie was in.

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "Da?" She stumbled to find the words. "De"
Ayen smiled and nodded then pointed to her "Re-in, Rin" he said happily as he shook Amaya a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "I already exceeded the age limit I should have reached....There is no way I can go back now"
She blinked "What do you mean"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed at his words as they entered the room the movie was in.
Roland tilted his head "why are you blushing?" he asked confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back