• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head "why are you blushing?" he asked confused.
"You made that last sentence sound weird" she said quietly.

Roman said:
"I'll tease you later~ Now isn't the time since we aren't at home…" Takeshi said, snickering a little. "I'm gonna call you beautiful all the time now though~"
Violetta smirked now.

"Well, I suppose I can't complain about that. Having a cute guy call me beautiful is pretty nice I suppose... and so the time to tease me is at home, eh? I guess I'll have to hold you to that~"

She grabbed her glass, taking a bigger drink than before.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami frowned before vanishing and reappearing beside the pool.
Al warped after her "I'm not going to spank you...But you really need to learn I am the adult not you"

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and waved. "See ya!" She says before a bunch of animals surrounded may and she layed in the mix of them
Asuna smiled and left a little note when she vanished which read, If you ever need any help, just say my name and I'm around. Good luck and goodbye for now

-Asuna

Nonalaka said:
"You made that last sentence sound weird" she said quietly.
Roland thought for a moment then his face started to redden "I-I didn't m-mean to!!" he said before quickly looking away.

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked now.
"Well, I suppose I can't complain about that. Having a cute guy call me beautiful is pretty nice I suppose... and so the time to tease me is at home, eh? I guess I'll have to hold you to that~"

She grabbed her glass, taking a bigger drink than before.
Takeshi grinned, "Well, I guess we'll both call each other something." He said chuckling. "Ah! Yep, I'll tease you only at home~ It'd be odd to do such things in public, right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "Nothing....Nothing relevant anyways..." He looked shocked "Wait...How did you know I had feelings for her!?"
"Im still curious to know" she said with a nod "I didn't, I just guessed by how you complimented her like that and how you looked at her, not normal for you, I'm very observant" she said chuckling a bit.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment then his face started to redden "I-I didn't m-mean to!!" he said before quickly looking away.
Dakota giggled a bit at his reaction "I sort of guessed that" she said as her own blush faded "Let's sit here."

Nonalaka said:
"Im still curious to know" she said with a nod "I didn't, I just guessed by how you complimented her like that and how you looked at her, not normal for you, I'm very observant" she said chuckling a bit.
Tel blushed and looked away "W-Was it that obvious...?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Can we please hang out sometime?" She said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dante shrugged "We could go right now if you want"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled a bit at his reaction "I sort of guessed that" she said as her own blush faded "Let's sit here."
Roland nodded without fully looking at her as he sat down with his face still kinda red.

Roman said:
Ken poured the orange juice in both glasses and handed one to Airi, taking the toast. "What anything to put on your toast?" He asked.
"yeah I'm putting butter on it"

*Airi said as she grabbed the butter and knife*

shortyshot8 said:
She smiled brightly. "Really?" She quickly said, before regaining her composure and adding "You sure im not too fiesty for you?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded then pointed to her "Re-in, Rin" he said happily as he shook Amaya a little.
Amaya opened an eye. "Hm?"

Rin pointed to Ayen. "Da-da-de" she then pointed to herself. "Re-in" she says happily before pointing to Amaya. "Eh?" She says seeking the word for Amaya

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled brightly. "Really?" She quickly said, before regaining her composure and adding "You sure im not too fiesty for you?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante facepalmed "Let's just go..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"yeah I'm putting butter on it"
*Airi said as she grabbed the butter and knife*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "Ah, I didn't see you grab the butter. You can just give it to me when you're finished, I was gonna use it myself also." He said.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed, gently shoving him to the side. "Watch it.." She mumbled

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed and followed his coat fluttering behind him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya opened an eye. "Hm?"
Rin pointed to Ayen. "Da-da-de" she then pointed to herself. "Re-in" she says happily before pointing to Amaya. "Eh?" She says seeking the word for Amaya
Ayen smiled at Amaya then pointed to her "Ma-Ma" he said slowly while looking at Rin and chuckled.

Len groaned as he woke up.

shortyshot8 said:
Rini laughed "Not obvious enough for Yuna to notice, she seems oblivious to it" she said as she went back to her book.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded without fully looking at her as he sat down with his face still kinda red.
She looked at him "....embarrassed?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, sensing thir presence, "There's 4 people. You take two and I'll get the ones who's closest to Nai." He then breached the door, before immediately attacking one of the gamuards, knocking them out immediately. He then went agyer the girl who was teasing Nai, dodging every shot she fired except the last one.
giphy.gif

Though it turns he dodged that too and appeared in front of her. She tried shooting him again, but he grabbed the shotgun before she could pull the trigger, causing her to shoot the ground.

9WaaULM.gif

"Guns won't work... I'm too fast." He said before appearing on her side and kicking her in the jaw.

tumblr_mxfq70I5Zr1ryo0rto1_250.gif

"That should be it... Except for the people Celia has.
Celia gave him a thumbs up before running in after him. There was one guy and another girl that she had to take care of. Celia decided to go for the guy first, seeing as how he seemed easy to her. He pulled out a gun and shot a few times at her, which Celia easily dodged.

tumblr_n8qgfePdXf1txrzruo1_500.gif

She ran up to him and kicked him in the jaw, sending him backwards to the ground. Celia placed her foot on his stomach before she shot him square in the chest. He layed there, unmoving. "He's not dead! I promise, the bullet only put him to sleep... for a long while."

tumblr_nnfbtqgTun1urgg6bo1_500.gif

Celia turned to look at the other girl before her form changed again and she was now holding a bow. She pulled out and arrow from the quil before firing it at the girl.

tumblr_ne2uvooYLi1sz111so1_500.gif

The female dodged it and went to shoot Celia, but she had vanished. She reappeared behind her and kicked her in the back before firing another arrow at her back. "She just went to sleep too. There's a weird spell on these arrows that put people to sleep instead of killing them." Celia stated as the girl passed out on the floor before she saw something shining in the light. "Ooo... shiny..." She whispered in awe and went over to the object before picking it up. Celia then turned towards Taylor and looked at him as her ears twitched.

tumblr_nejua6zofw1r60zuio1_500.gif

"I found a shiny thing..." She said quietly before asking, "That's everyone right? No unexpected people coming or anything..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Anyways, what's new?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante smiled "Well...Not much really"

Nonalaka said:
Rini laughed "Not obvious enough for Yuna to notice, she seems oblivious to it" she said as she went back to her book.
She looked at him "....embarrassed?"
Tel frowned "Is that good or bad.....?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back