• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Give those back!" Nanami exclaimed and reached out to grab them. "Why should I respect you huh?"
Al frowned "Because I am your father"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Neroooo... Offff!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "Not if you're going to knee Dante"

Nonalaka said:
"U-Uhm" Yuna blinked as her ears twitched "What's wrong with my face?" She asked in a confused manner.
Tel smiled "It looks nice"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled slyly at Dakota "is someone afraid of a make believe movie monster~" he asked teasingly while playfully poking at her cheek.
She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head "O-Of course not! I-Its not real!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know! It sounds odd to me." Asuka admitted, her hand still over her mouth. "I don't get how it's sexy either..."
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied, a faint blush forming on his face♅...

“ It's hard to explain. The best way to explain it is that it could turn me on just from hearing it, if you know what I mean. It lets me know that I'm doing something right. Plus the way it sounds is sexy and cute, especially when it's coming from you~ ”

shortyshot8 said:

Her ears twitched again "Oh, uh, thank you...though I don't think my face has changed...hardly a what the hell moment..." she rambled out before standing up.

Roman said:
(( So do I... So do I xD ))
Taylor leaned against one side of the door and motioned for Celia to do the same on the other side. "When we get in there, shoot anybody that isn't a white-haired kid, alright?" He asked, putting his gun away and changing forms.

mahi.jpg

"Make sure the shots aren't fatal either. We aren't killers."
Celia pulled her scarf up over the enough as she leaned her back against her other side of the door like he told her. She held up her gun in front of her chest and looked over at him, giving a small nod.

tumblr_n9wzcxwuHo1rya4tvo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head "O-Of course not! I-Its not real!"
Roland chuckled cheerfully "then why are we still here, is there something else that has you worried?" he asked playfully he said as he sneakily grabbed her side.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed. "I hate youuu."

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled "Not true"

Nonalaka said:
Her ears twitched again "Oh, uh, thank you...though I don't think my face has changed...hardly a what the hell moment..." she rambled out before standing up.
Tel smiled "It's beautiful"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled cheerfully "then why are we still here, is there something else that has you worried?" he asked playfully he said as he sneakily grabbed her side.
She jumped a bit as he grabbed her side not knowing what it was at first "I'm not worried!" She said childishly before the appeared in the movie theatre "See?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She rolled her eyes, shoving him away. She ran over to dante.

[/QUOTE]
Dante let out a sigh

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied, a faint blush forming on his face♅...
“ It's hard to explain. The best way to explain it is that it could turn me on just from hearing it, if you know what I mean. It lets me know that I'm doing something right. Plus the way it sounds is sexy and cute, especially when it's coming from you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I know what you mean, no need to explain that at all!" Asuka exclaimed, blushing as she waved her hands in front of her. "A-Ah... O-Okay then. I guess that explains everything a little bit."

shortyshot8 said:

"You bad mouthed mom, if anyone does that they get no respect from me." Nanami growled before grabbing the wire of her earbuds and yanking them out of his hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled "Not true"

Tel smiled "It's beautiful"
"E-Eh?" Yuna turned her head as she started to blush, her ears twitching still "T-Thank you" she said quickly "I'm going to go make some food" she said quickly as she left to go to the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
She jumped a bit as he grabbed her side not knowing what it was at first "I'm not worried!" She said childishly before the appeared in the movie theatre "See?"
Roland smiled almost childishly "I'm not sure, i think i may end up having to share my seat~" he said teasingly as he grabbed her hand and walked towards the theater.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know what you mean, no need to explain that at all!" Asuka exclaimed, blushing as she waved her hands in front of her. "A-Ah... O-Okay then. I guess that explains everything a little bit."

"You bad mouthed mom, if anyone does that they get no respect from me." Nanami growled before grabbing the wire of her earbuds and yanking them out of his hand.
Al frowned his eye twitching "Do you know what girls who are disrespectful get? They get a spanking..." He growled

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Yuna turned her head as she started to blush, her ears twitching still "T-Thank you" she said quickly "I'm going to go make some food" she said quickly as she left to go to the kitchen.
Tel looked at the other child who's name the creator forgot "What's up with her?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled almost childishly "I'm not sure, i think i may end up having to share my seat~" he said teasingly as he grabbed her hand and walked towards the theater.
Dakota looked at him and pouted "T-Thats not true!, I'm not a scaredycat!" She said as she followed him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his blush growing as he spoke♅...

“ I-I was only explaining it! S-so.. what do you want to do? Did you get the marble cake ordered when I was out? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned his eye twitching "Do you know what girls who are disrespectful get? They get a spanking..." He growled

Tel looked at the other child who's name the creator forgot "What's up with her?"
Rini blinked as she looked up from the book she was reading, looking at Yuna leave then at Tel "You complimented her appearance, she's flattered, not used to compliments I guess, especially not from boys"

shortyshot8 said:

"You wouldn't dare..." Nanami said quietly as she stared at him. "I'm way to old for that and it's wrong."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You wouldn't dare..." Nanami said quietly as she stared at him. "I'm way to old for that and it's wrong."
Al smirked "Wanna bet? You will ALWAYS be my little girl"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and pouted "T-Thats not true!, I'm not a scaredycat!" She said as she followed him.
Roland smiled "oh? when did i say scaredycat?" he said with a chuckle "now you're just making yourself look bad~"

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked as she looked up from the book she was reading, looking at Yuna leave then at Tel "You complimented her appearance, she's flattered, not used to compliments I guess, especially not from boys"
Tel laughed a little "Oh"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his blush growing as he spoke♅...
“ I-I was only explaining it! S-so.. what do you want to do? Did you get the marble cake ordered when I was out? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "I ordered the marble cake and discussed how the cake should look. So that's done with... I don't know, anything you wanna do... besides the thing we just did. That I don't want to do until like... I don't know, just not any time soon." She said as her blush slowly started to fade.

Roman said:
Takeshi whistled a little, looking around the restaurant, before he laid his eyes back on Violetta. "Well then I can call you, Beautiful with you blushing, right?" He asked softly.
Violetta turned back to face him, looking up again at him, face reddened.

"Like I said... if it's you saying it, it's okay."

It came out quieter than she wanted.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Wanna bet? You will ALWAYS be my little girl"
"That's an excuse." Nanami said before she darted out of her room to escape from getting spanked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back