• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
His eyes opened "Damn...Took you long enough..." He muttered to Wanderer before standing up and getting dressed "Ah.....Good to be able to breath"

Al sat on the edge of the bed "I want to talk"
Nanami pulled out one of her earbuds, "About what?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i worry because i love you~" he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.
Dakota giggled before hugging him "We're still going to see a movie right?~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami pulled out one of her earbuds, "About what?"
Al frowned "About what just happened...."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huggled him tightly. "You can tell me..."

[/QUOTE]
Dante looked down at her with a slight glare "I said it was NOTHING"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before hugging him "We're still going to see a movie right?~"
Roland nodded "yeah, we are." he said as he hugged her back and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I... made that weird sound." Asuka muttered as she continued to stare at the wall. "And the whole thing... felt good... it's was weird but I liked it. I've never experienced that before in my entire life."
...♅Akira moved his face infront of Asuka's and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ What? You moaning? It's was sexy~ It happens when you're experiencing so much pleasure that you can't keep quiet, hence the moan~ Well, in case you wanna go again, I'm right here~ I'm really glad you enjoyed it~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel was asleep snoring a little Marcus sighed "I have a wife and kid to get home to so ciao!" He said before vanishing reappearing infront of Sam
@Mayyflower
"Bye" she waved as he vanished. She looked at Tel and tilted her head, she kneeled down beside him and shook him gently "Hey, you can't sleep on the floor like that!" She giggled lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Bye" she waved as he vanished. She looked at Tel and tilted her head, she kneeled down beside him and shook him gently "Hey, you can't sleep on the floor like that!" She giggled lightly.
Tal looked about 18 now "Ugh.....This...Always....Sucks"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She snarled. "Hey!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "Just drop it"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, we are." he said as he hugged her back and smiled.
"Alrighty, good" she smiled as she still hugged him nuzzling her face into his shoulder "When are we leaving?"

Roman said:
Taylor dropped down after her and looked around before tugging at his collar.
tumblr_mpf24tgScj1svg2r9o1_400.gif

"Alright... Now we have to find the room he's in. Don't want any trouble with the guards or whatever... So let's try and keep it quiet." He said, before walking down the halls.
Celia followed him down the halls, lagging behind. She pulled at a lock of her hair as she walked a ways behind him, her eyes looking around the place.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "About what just happened...."
Dante looked down at her with a slight glare "I said it was NOTHING"
"If it's anymore bad mouthing, then I don't want to hear any of what you have to say." Nanami said before sticking her earbud back into her ear.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked about 18 now "Ugh.....This...Always....Sucks"

Dante sighed "Just drop it"
Yuna blinked as she sat back "Oh?....you've grown again..." she said as she pointed toward the mirror "Go look"

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty, good" she smiled as she still hugged him nuzzling her face into his shoulder "When are we leaving?"
Roland sighed "well, I'm gonna guess they should be starting their night showings soon, so soon-ish?" he said tilting his head.

((2:20 in Ireland? you need to sleep, especially if you have classes in the morning!))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She kneed him. "Dont talk to me like that!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante frowned "Well that wasn't nice at all....Though...I do love feisty women"

WeirdPrincess said:

"If it's anymore bad mouthing, then I don't want to hear any of what you have to say." Nanami said before sticking her earbud back into her ear.

Al sighed "That's not it"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked as she sat back "Oh?....you've grown again..." she said as she pointed toward the mirror "Go look"

Tel sighed "I noticed...."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed a dark red. "W-what?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero facepalmed "That's Dante for ya..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel was asleep snoring a little Marcus sighed "I have a wife and kid to get home to so ciao!" He said before vanishing reappearing infront of Sam
@Mayyflower
Sam gasped and hugged Marcus. "Marcus!" She says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, I'm gonna guess they should be starting their night showings soon, so soon-ish?" he said tilting his head.
((2:20 in Ireland? you need to sleep, especially if you have classes in the morning!))
((;3; I'm not tired though...okay maybe a little bit, but I want to work on my drawing for a little longer first))

Dakota nodded "Alright, then we'll go now!" She said happily "What kind of film would you like to see?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam gasped and hugged Marcus. "Marcus!" She says happily
Marcus hugged back "It's good to be back"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed a dark red. "That was so rude!" She said, rekneeling him.

[/QUOTE]
Nero stopped her "Hey hey hey calm down"

shortyshot8 said:
Dante frowned "Well that wasn't nice at all....Though...I do love feisty women"
Al sighed "That's not it"

Tel sighed "I noticed...."
Yuna giggled lightly "Well its good you're alive, you had me worried for a bit"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira moved his face infront of Asuka's and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ What? You moaning? It's was sexy~ It happens when you're experiencing so much pleasure that you can't keep quiet, hence the moan~ Well, in case you wanna go again, I'm right here~ I'm really glad you enjoyed it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka frantically shook her head and put a hand over her mouth, "I-I'm okay! I don't wanna make that sound again... the moaning as you put it." She said before taking a step back.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia followed him down the halls, lagging behind. She pulled at a lock of her hair as she walked a ways behind him, her eyes looking around the place.

Taylor continued to walk down the halls. He then pressed his back against a wall. He then pulled out his gun. "Hmm... I hear something." He said looking back at Celia.

-----MEANWHILE----

Nai was handcuffed to a bed, someone watching over him. It seemed like they were waiting for Taylor to come through the door any second. Nai remained still, looking up as one the female kidnapper crawled over him.

tumblr_mrbsq4VaL31scjc3jo2_500.gif

Nai looked at her, obviously frightened. "You're hurting me..." he said in a soft tone.
The girl pressed against him, and smiled seductivly, "How?" She asked. "Well... You're kind of heavy..." he whispered. When Nai said that, it caused the girl to become angry and put a gun to his head. "That's not something you tell a girl, Nai." She whispered softly. Nai yelled loudly, though the girl didn't really care, she didn't know Taylor or Celia was there so it didn't matter to her.

------

Taylor gritted his teeth, at the sound of Nai's yelling. "C'mon Celia, he's down the hall.. I know it." He said making his way to a door down the hall.

(( I wanted to include Nai very badly xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back