• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled his lips away just enough to breath, but didn't remove his tongue which was wrapping and dancing around hers.
Dakota continued kissing back, matching his actions as she simply melted into the kiss, her fingers began lightly brushing through his hair.

Roman said:
Taylor didn't say anything. He just waited for Celia to finish getting ready before he teleported them to where the phone call came from. When they appeared, they were on top of a building. "We're going to save my brother." He said, before planting explosives.
"You have a brother?" Celia asked as her eyes widened at the sudden news. "How come I didn't know...?" She asked quietly with a small frown, pulling out her hand gun and holding it firmly in her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's body quaked with shivers as Akira moved downwards, still kissing the soft, delicate part of her neck that soon collar bone. Her breathing came out in long, but quiet pants as her hands moved towards the hem of his shirt and grasped it a little tightly.
...♅Akira stopped just below her collar bone and began kissing the surrounding areas, shortly before continuing his kisses lower. As he did this, he took quick glances towards Asuka's face, to make sure she was fine with it. His grasp around her waist loosened, but his hands still remained firmly in place. He thought♅...

“ She seems to be enjoying this.. I'm glad.. I don't want her to feel as if she's being forced.. I want this to be as natural and comfortable for her as possible.. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel dropped to his knees again coughing a little
Yuna stopped "I-Is it making it worse??" She said as she looked at him worriedly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued kissing back, matching his actions as she simply melted into the kiss, her fingers began lightly brushing through his hair.
Roland slightly smiled as he pulled his tongue back then lightly bit hers as he pressed back into the kiss with new vigor, in a rolling motion while he started attacking her tongue with his own again.

shortyshot8 said:
Al knocked on Nanami's door looking to apologise to her

@WeirdPrincess

Nero frowned "Yeah...He.....Is having something go on at the moment...."

-----------

Meanwhile with Dante!

[media]

[/media]
Nanami layed on her bed with headphones in her ears, music blasting in her ears. She didn't hear him knock on the door.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stopped "I-Is it making it worse??" She said as she looked at him worriedly.
Tel shook his head "He's...Coming....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami layed on her bed with headphones in her ears, music blasting in her ears. She didn't hear him knock on the door.
Al sighed before opening the door

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smiled as he pulled his tongue back then lightly bit hers as he pressed back into the kiss with new vigor, in a rolling motion while he started attacking her tongue with his own again.
Dakota let another quiet moan in response in to his kissing enjoying every moment of it.

shortyshot8 said:

"O-Okay then" she nodded as continued to say the spell.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You have a brother?" Celia asked as her eyes widened at the sudden news. "How come I didn't know...?" She asked quietly with a small frown, pulling out her hand gun and holding it firmly in her hands.
Taylor sighed, "I didn't really think it was relevant at the time." He said before putting a screwdriver in his mouth.

garekino.gif

He then finished and set the charges to blow in 5 seconds. He ran pass Celia, grabbing her and pulling her behind something so the debris wouldn't hit them. When the charge blew up Taylor sighed, "Be ready and alert. We don't know what's inside there." He said walking towards the hole he made.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"ok"

[/QUOTE]
Ken floated back over with the juice in his hand and set it on the counter. "Glasses..." he said grabbing some out a cabinet. "Plates..." he said grabbing those also. "There we go. All set."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let another quiet moan in response in to his kissing enjoying every moment of it.

"O-Okay then" she nodded as continued to say the spell.
A being came out of Tel's chest soon after falling onto the floor passed out

Nonalaka said:
Roland pulled away from then kiss for a moment and looked into her eyes as he moved one arm to hold both her legs as he used the other to work at his trunks

((And *Ahem* FAAADDDEEE))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Can i pleae meet him?" She asked, grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "He's gone....Any moment now Dante should be back...Please try not to ask him about it"

shortyshot8 said:
A being came out of Tel's chest soon after falling onto the floor passed out
Yuna then stopped saying the spell as she stepped back peeking over the book as she looked at them both.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "You must have his number on your phone, hmmm?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero blinked "He doesn't have a phone"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then stopped saying the spell as she stepped back peeking over the book as she looked at them both.
The male was ALSO naked

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed and handed his phone back. "Call dante for me?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero sighed "Alri-" He was cut off by a portal opening behind him as Dante stepped out

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped just below her collar bone and began kissing the surrounding areas, shortly before continuing his kisses lower. As he did this, he took quick glances towards Asuka's face, to make sure she was fine with it. His grasp around her waist loosened, but his hands still remained firmly in place. He thought♅...
“ She seems to be enjoying this.. I'm glad.. I don't want her to feel as if she's being forced.. I want this to be as natural and comfortable for her as possible.. ”

[/QUOTE]
I-I feel really hot... I don't know if I want him to stop... b-but I don't want it going to far. Asuka thought before she suddenly let out a quiet moan as Akira continued to kiss downwards and passed her collar bone. Her eyes widened in surprise and her face turned a bright red. "H-Hey Akki-san... C-Can you stop now?" Asuka asked quietly as she quickly let go of his shirt and bit her lower lip.

shortyshot8 said:

Nanami looked at him before turning her body so she was lying on her stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
I-I feel really hot... I don't know if I want him to stop... b-but I don't want it going to far. Asuka thought before she suddenly let out a quiet moan as Akira continued to kiss downwards and passed her collar bone. Her eyes widened in surprise and her face turned a bright red. "H-Hey Akki-san... C-Can you stop now?" Asuka asked quietly as she quickly let go of his shirt and bit her lower lip.
...♅Akira gave one final kiss and looked at Asuka, soon straightening his posture. He replied, his hands still on Asuka's waist as he smiled♅...

“ Sure~ That was fun, wasn't it~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back