• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away from then kiss for a moment and looked into her eyes as he moved one arm to hold both her legs as he used the other to work at his trunks
((And *Ahem* FAAADDDEEE))
Dakota had clothes appear near her, "I love you~" she said, placing a kiss on his cheek before she began to get changed, her face still a bit red as she did so.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I didn't really think it was relevant at the time." He said before putting a screwdriver in his mouth.
garekino.gif

He then finished and set the charges to blow in 5 seconds. He ran pass Celia, grabbing her and pulling her behind something so the debris wouldn't hit them. When the charge blew up Taylor sighed, "Be ready and alert. We don't know what's inside there." He said walking towards the hole he made.

Ken floated back over with the juice in his hand and set it on the counter. "Glasses..." he said grabbing some out a cabinet. "Plates..." he said grabbing those also. "There we go. All set."
"Not relevant? That's absolutely relevant if you ask me." Celia grumbled as she followed behind him after the explosives went off. "I'll be perfectly fine." She spoke quietly before dropping through the hole and looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota had clothes appear near her, "I love you~" she said, placing a kiss on his cheek before she began to get changed, her face still a bit red as she did so.
Roland nodded while still catching his breath "I love you too." he said smiling at her before grabbing clothes out of his dresser with his own face and ear tips red.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira gave one final kiss and looked at Asuka, soon straightening his posture. He replied, his hands still on Asuka's waist as he smiled♅...
“ Sure~ That was fun, wasn't it~ ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o_zpsjkidp4cd.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked away from Akira and towards the wall before giving a small nod. "Y-Yeah... I guess it was..." She said and began to play with her hair, twirling around a few strands on her finger.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at him before turning her body so she was lying on her stomach.
Al frowned before tapping her on the shoulder

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She ran over to him and hugged him. "Whats up?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "Well...Something happened"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero blinked "He doesn't have a phone"
The male was ALSO naked
((That's why she has the book in front of her face xD ))

Yuna quickly went to the next room and getting clothes which she then threw in the direction of the person as she continued to hold the book near her face and turned away. "I'm going to have to start explaining to my brother where all his clothes are going" she muttered.

Nonalaka said:
((That's why she has the book in front of her face xD ))
Yuna quickly went to the next room and getting clothes which she then threw in the direction of the person as she continued to hold the book near her face and turned away. "I'm going to have to start explaining to my brother where all his clothes are going" she muttered.
His eyes opened "Damn...Took you long enough..." He muttered to Wanderer before standing up and getting dressed "Ah.....Good to be able to breath"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What?" Nanami asked, still facing away from him.
Al sat on the edge of the bed "I want to talk"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked away from Akira and towards the wall before giving a small nod. "Y-Yeah... I guess it was..." She said and began to play with her hair, twirling around a few strands on her finger.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and smiled, shortly before replying, noticing her playing with her hair♅...

“ What's wrong? ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded while still catching his breath "I love you too." he said smiling at her before grabbing clothes out of his dresser with his own face and ear tips red.
Dakota finished dressing herself as she then fixed her hair and straightened out her outfit in the nearby mirror.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota finished dressing herself as she then fixed her hair and straightened out her outfit in the nearby mirror.
Roland pulled on his clothes before heating up his body to evaporate the remaining sweat which made a slight sizzling sound as he stretched and looked over to Dakota "sorry if i was to rough, i was just caught up in the moment." he said as he walked up behind her and looked at her through the mirror.

shortyshot8 said:
His eyes opened "Damn...Took you long enough..." He muttered to Wanderer before I up and getting dressed "Ah.....Good to be able to breath"

Al sat on the edge of the bed "I want to talk"
"I-Its okay to look now right?" Yuna asked as she still covered her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled on his clothes before heating up his body to evaporate the remaining sweat which made a slight sizzling sound as he stretched and looked over to Dakota "sorry if i was to rough, i was just caught up in the moment." he said as he walked up behind her and looked at her through the mirror.
She blinked a few times as her eyes flickered "You weren't, I don't look broken do I?" She turned around and smiled "You worry too much" she said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Yeah...My name is Marcus"
She lowered the book from her face and blinked "My name is Yuna, nice to meet you" she said with a nod before looking at tel to see if he was okay.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not relevant? That's absolutely relevant if you ask me." Celia grumbled as she followed behind him after the explosives went off. "I'll be perfectly fine." She spoke quietly before dropping through the hole and looking around.
Taylor dropped down after her and looked around before tugging at his collar.

tumblr_mpf24tgScj1svg2r9o1_400.gif

"Alright... Now we have to find the room he's in. Don't want any trouble with the guards or whatever... So let's try and keep it quiet." He said, before walking down the halls.

Nonalaka said:
She blinked a few times as her eyes flickered "You weren't, I don't look broken do I?" She turned around and smiled "You worry too much" she said softly.
Roland smiled "i worry because i love you~" he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Me too" she says
Asuna looked at her phone and sighed, "Well I guess I should get going. Being at someone's house when you don't live there for too long is weird for me. I'll see you around, May. Alright?"

Nonalaka said:
She lowered the book from her face and blinked "My name is Yuna, nice to meet you" she said with a nod before looking at tel to see if he was okay.
Tel was asleep snoring a little Marcus sighed "I have a wife and kid to get home to so ciao!" He said before vanishing reappearing infront of Sam

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and smiled, shortly before replying, noticing her playing with her hair♅...
“ What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I... made that weird sound." Asuka muttered as she continued to stare at the wall. "And the whole thing... felt good... it's was weird but I liked it. I've never experienced that before in my entire life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back