• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"k, and the toaster is where?"
*She said as she grabbed some butter and a butter-knife*

[/QUOTE]
Ken pointed to the counter, "Just plug it up and set the timer." He said, grabbing the bread and putting it next to the toaster.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed more getting lost in the kiss as she then slid her tongue into his mouth.
Roland her against the wall as he pressed against her when he felt her tongue, then he slid his tongue into her mouth.

Al knocked on Nanami's door looking to apologise to her

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She clinged onto him. "Maybe we can see dante!" She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Nero frowned "Yeah...He.....Is having something go on at the moment...."

-----------

Meanwhile with Dante!

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "Anything in particular?"

Tel's eyes looked weak "But...It hurts....So bad..."
"I know but try to stay strong alright?" She said frowning before Rini gave Yuna a book which she quickly flicked through to a certain page "T-Theres a spell here that could help a little...b-but its kind of weak..." she said as she glanced between him and the book.

shortyshot8 said:
Al knocked on Nanami's door looking to apologise to her

@WeirdPrincess

Nero frowned "Yeah...He.....Is having something go on at the moment...."

-----------

Meanwhile with Dante!

[media]

[/media]
"Something going on?" She asked, confused.

Nonalaka said:
"I know but try to stay strong alright?" She said frowning before Rini gave Yuna a book which she quickly flicked through to a certain page "T-Theres a spell here that could help a little...b-but its kind of weak..." she said as she glanced between him and the book.
Tel groaned again "Anything to help..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Something going on?" She asked, confused.

[/QUOTE]
Nero frowned "Yeah....Him and Vergil are....."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at Rin as he opened his eyes "trying to learn little princess?" he asked quietly and playfully.
Rin looked over at Ayen. "DD" she says as if she try's to say Daddy

Roman said:
Ken pointed to the counter, "Just plug it up and set the timer." He said, grabbing the bread and putting it next to the toaster.
*She nodded as she grabbed the plug and plugged it in and placed the bread in the toaster while setting the timer*

"should be done in 30 sec"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland her against the wall as he pressed against her when he felt her tongue, then he slid his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota let out a quiet moan as she continued to kiss him, her tounge moving around his.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She nodded as she grabbed the plug and plugged it in and placed the bread in the toaster while setting the timer*
"should be done in 30 sec"

[/QUOTE]
Ken floated off the ground, "Alright. I'll get some orange juice~" he said as he floated over to the fridge.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She tilted her head. "Vergil...?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "Forget it...I'm sure he will be back"

SoulofTobi said:
(TOBIIIIIIII

She frowned. "Who's vergil? I wanna meet him!"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "Forget it...I'm sure he will be back"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](TOBIIIIIIII

She frowned. "Who's vergil? I wanna meet him!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero shook his head "No...You don't"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a quiet moan as she continued to kiss him, her tounge moving around his.
Roland pulled his lips away just enough to breath, but didn't remove his tongue which was wrapping and dancing around hers.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel groaned again "Anything to help..."

Nero frowned "Yeah....Him and Vergil are....."
"Right, right" she said with a nod as she then began quietly muttering a spell hoping it would at least help a little bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira noticed Asuka tilting her head and granting him better access. He soon began moving downwards, planting small kisses as he did so. His blush remained on his cheeks as he slightly tightened his grasp of Asuka's waist. He thought♅...
“ Her neck smells and tastes good.. It's like I can barely control myself.. like I need her within my grasp or I'll die.. Yet.. I like it. Her body pressed against mine.. my lips on her neck, the feelings that I have. It's all very.. Human.. I've never experienced anything like this before.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's body quaked with shivers as Akira moved downwards, still kissing the soft, delicate part of her neck that soon collar bone. Her breathing came out in long, but quiet pants as her hands moved towards the hem of his shirt and grasped it a little tightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Right, right" she said with a nod as she then began quietly muttering a spell hoping it would at least help a little bit.
Tel dropped to his knees again coughing a little

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose](TOBIIIIIIII

[/QUOTE]
((yes!?))

tiny_urufei_and_tobi__hot_tea_hot_tub_by_ancientkyuubi-d5kig9i.png

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled, nudging him. "Do you have his number? He has a fun name, so I wanna meet him!" She laughed. "Verrrr-gilll."

[/QUOTE]
Nero shook his head "Thanks to Dante....He will die"

Mayyflower said:
May blinked. "I don't stay in one spot" she says. "I move around the world" she says playing with her fingers. "This is the longest I've been in one place before" she says softly
"Oh.... Well hopefully you bump into one another one day." Asuna said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at Ayen. "DD" she says as if she try's to say Daddy
Ayen smiled and shook his head then pointed to himself "D-aa-dee" he said slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back