• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tel fell to his knees "Dammit....Again...."
The Lich King was unaffected by the blow "I am wearing armor of legends...You cannot harm me" He said (BTW The Lich King's soul is inside Frostmourne so the only way to kill him is to break his sword)
Yuna looked at him "Tel??, Wait is another soul leaving?" She asked as she frowned, Rini, confused by what was happening hid behind Yuna "Do you think we can get you home before it happens?" Yuna asked.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him "Tel??, Wait is another soul leaving?" She asked as she frowned, Rini, confused by what was happening hid behind Yuna "Do you think we can get you home before it happens?" Yuna asked.
Tel reached out his hand to Yuna "Ye-Yeah....I hope..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied to Asuka as he pulled her body closer to his into a tightened hug, all the while kissing her neck♅...
“ Whenever it gets too much, I want you to tell me~ I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you into anything~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka could only manage a small nod as a respond to what Akira said. Her heart thumped swiftly against her chest and her hands felt odd, clammy even. W-Why am I feeling like this? I-It's an unfamiliar feeling... b-but I... like it... k-kind of, Asuka thought before she unconsiously tilted her head to the side to give him a better access.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel reached out his hand to Yuna "Ye-Yeah....I hope..."
Yuna nodded "Right, let's get you home then" she said as she grabbed his hand and helped him up as they began to make their way home, which wasn't that far.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a bit as well as she kissed back softly.
Roland walked over to one of the walls while kissing her and placed her back against it as he slightly tilted his head and deepened the kiss a little.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Right, let's get you home then" she said as she grabbed his hand and helped him up as they began to make their way home, which wasn't that far.
Tel followed her feeling like he was going to throw up

Roman said:
Taylor stopped and looked at Celia, "Then get ready. I'll explain on the way." He said before resuming with what he was doing.
Celia jumped off of the couch before going up to her room and grabbing every gun that she could carry, then getting different supplies. She then came back down stairs and collected other supplies that she had hidden within the apartment. "Where are we going?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka could only manage a small nod as a respond to what Akira said. Her heart thumped swiftly against her chest and her hands felt odd, clammy even. W-Why am I feeling like this? I-It's an unfamiliar feeling... b-but I... like it... k-kind of, Asuka thought before she unconsiously tilted her head to the side to give him a better access.
...♅Akira noticed Asuka tilting her head and granting him better access. He soon began moving downwards, planting small kisses as he did so. His blush remained on his cheeks as he slightly tightened his grasp of Asuka's waist. He thought♅...

“ Her neck smells and tastes good.. It's like I can barely control myself.. like I need her within my grasp or I'll die.. Yet.. I like it. Her body pressed against mine.. my lips on her neck, the feelings that I have. It's all very.. Human.. I've never experienced anything like this before.. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland walked over to one of the walls while kissing her and placed her back against it as he slightly tilted his head and deepened the kiss a little.
Dakota felt her face heating up more as this happened, tilting her head a slight bit as well as she kissed him back pressing into the kiss more herself.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((i answered ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled "Shall we go get something to eat now?" (I didn't notice)

shortyshot8 said:
Tel followed her feeling like he was going to throw up
"Alright, here we are, you can make it" she said as they reached the house.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia jumped off of the couch before going up to her room and grabbing every gun that she could carry, then getting different supplies. She then came back down stairs and collected other supplies that she had hidden within the apartment. "Where are we going?"
Taylor didn't say anything. He just waited for Celia to finish getting ready before he teleported them to where the phone call came from. When they appeared, they were on top of a building. "We're going to save my brother." He said, before planting explosives.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota felt her face heating up more as this happened, tilting her head a slight bit as well as she kissed him back pressing into the kiss more herself.
Roland slightly lowered her then pressed into the kiss as much as he could as he squeeze Dakota where he was holding her up by.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "I just....Want to die...." He said still groaning from the pain
"That's quiters talk!, you aren't dying this time, just like you didn't die last time!" She said shaking her head and frowning as they entered the house.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded. "Mhm!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "Anything in particular?"

Nonalaka said:
"That's quiters talk!, you aren't dying this time, just like you didn't die last time!" She said shaking her head and frowning as they entered the house.
Tel's eyes looked weak "But...It hurts....So bad..."

Roman said:
Ken appeared in the kitchen in a flurry of particles, "I'll get the bread!" He said making, his way to where he kept it.
"k, and the toaster is where?"

*She said as she grabbed some butter and a butter-knife*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly lowered her then pressed into the kiss as much as he could as he squeeze Dakota where he was holding her up by.
Dakota blushed more getting lost in the kiss as she then slid her tongue into his mouth.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed. "Maybe we can head to school or something?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero nodded "If you want"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back