• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William lifted him up despite being feet away from him "Excuse me?"

Tel looked down "I didn't mean to...."
Han shrugged, "Go ahead... Kill me." He said, kind of annoyed. "If I die, others will be out for you. Especially Roman. So, go ahead... Do it."

(( I will send Roman after him xD ))

Lumina said:
((They're Han's sisters. Maaaagic. Also I was dumb and didn't realize where they were. xD you can ignore it if you want xD ))
(I won't but I doubt the Lich King would mind someone calling him ugly when they can't even see his face xD )

Lumina said:
Vanille stood up, looking at Parker. Grass stains turned bits of her face green, and her nose was slightly bruised. Her arm had a few gashes and other cuts and bruises on it from nearly being spliced through the tree.
"Yeah... I'm okay... this is just the risk of using teleportation magic. Ow..."

She had accidentally moved her injured arm and she winced, exhaling out the pain.

@shortyshot8
((@shortyshot8 see I replied ;^ ;) )

Roman said:
Han shrugged, "Go ahead... Kill me." He said, kind of annoyed. "If I die, others will be out for you. Especially Roman. So, go ahead... Do it."
(( I will send Roman after him xD ))
William stepped closer "WRATH" He said before stabbing his sword into him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded a bit as she did as he asked.
Roland lowered his hands a bit more to her thighs and lifted her up once her arms were around his neck, then stopped kissing and smiled at her "I love you~" he said looking into her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
(I won't but I doubt the Lich King would mind someone calling him ugly when they can't even see his face xD )
((That was the point, she doesn't care if she pisses people off. xD ))

Lumina said:
Violetta wasn't expecting a response like that, so she just blinked, a red blush creeping on to her face.
"B-beautiful, huh? Isn't that going a bit far...?"

That single comment broke her collected facade, and she felt very embarrassed at the moment.
Takeshi chuckled, "No, it's perfectly fine. I didn't cross any lines by calling you beautiful, unless there is a line for truth."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued kissing her neck as her used a hand to feel her cheek and noticeably smiled when he felt the heat of her blush "Da..ko...ta...wr...ap... yo....arms.... arou...nd... my.... neck..." he said between kissed as he moved his hands down to her waist.

Ayen smiled as he listened to his family peacefully sleep before drifting off to the dreamworld himself

((Timeskip.))
(Yep)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi nodded as she went to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Ken appeared in the kitchen in a flurry of particles, "I'll get the bread!" He said making, his way to where he kept it.

@Roman[/URL] I decided i liked the idea of the restaurant. )))
((Well I could have said you owed me one but everyone freed their characters from that fight situation so I felt my post was irrelevant ;-; though I could interact now if you'd like ;v;))

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "A-Alright... You should at least leave your whereabouts so he can find you to visit sometimes."
May blinked. "I don't stay in one spot" she says. "I move around the world" she says playing with her fingers. "This is the longest I've been in one place before" she says softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia had gotten in the way. She slumped over afterwards.
@Roman
William looked shocked before frowning "She only got in the way.....Though...An extra soul should cause no problem" He said absorbing her soul and power into the sword

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eh?! P-Phase one of wh-" Asuka stopped when she realized what phase one was and her eyes widened slightly, her blush still evident. "O-Oh..." She said quietly before Asuka took a sharp intake of breath when Akira started kissing her neck again.
...♅Akira replied to Asuka as he pulled her body closer to his into a tightened hug, all the while kissing her neck♅...

“ Whenever it gets too much, I want you to tell me~ I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you into anything~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "I guess....I should be the one apologising"
She looked over at him "Why?...you said it was an accident"

Roman said:
Taylor immediately stood up and grabbed his gun. "I gotta go, Celia." He said hurrying, getting as much stuff he could.
Celia sat up on the couch and watched as he hurried around the apartment, "What's wrong? Why are you in such a rush?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "Whatever it is that's going on, I can help."

Roman said:
Han went wide eyed before dropping to his knees in next to Celia. "Celia!" He exclaimed, looking down at her.
@shortyshot8
William looked at Han having no sympathy for him or the fact he lost a loved one "Your soul is next"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before frowning "She only got in the way.....Though...An extra soul should cause no problem" He said absorbing her soul and power into the sword
Celia's body became soulless and lifeless.

Tyler manifested in front of him, looking like he was going to burst from arcane fire. Dark Tyler manifested next to him, extremely pissed. "You have no idea what you've done..." They said at the same time. "You have sealed your fate..."

@Lumina @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Parker kneeled next to her "Here..." He said putting a hand on her forehead

( xD Han be done for)
Vanille blinked when he put his hand to her forehead, unsure of what he was doing.

"U-um..."

That was all she got out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back