• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stared quickly kissing her neck occasionally nipping at it for awhile before starting to slow down and get a bit rougher with each kiss.
Dakota was still blushing as she pressed against him a bit.

Roman said:
Han returned back to his normal, state. His sword vanished and the suit he had on reappeared. "I'm not fighting you."
William appeared behind Roman "Then perish"

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared behind Roman "Then perish"
Han slammed his foot into William's stomach. "I'm not gonna fight you because you're a waste of time. I will not argue with you nor will I waste time fighting you."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel shrugged and followed
Yuna waited until they were away from the building before speaking again "You can't just blow things up like that!, you'll get in trouble!" She said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna waited until they were away from the building before speaking again "You can't just blow things up like that!, you'll get in trouble!" She said as she looked at him.
Tel frowned before sniffling "Y-You yelled at me...."

Roman said:
Han slammed his foot into William's stomach. "I'm not gonna fight you because you're a waste of time. I will not argue with you nor will I waste time fighting you."
William didn't budge thanks to the armor "You will feel the wrath of the Lich King"

Roman said:
"Next time you see him, tell him what you told me. It sounds like you need to be outside a lot... Not saying that he doesn't let you go outside..."
May smiled happily. "I don't need to do all that, Ima just do it, he doesn't need me anymore, so I plan on leaving a note saying goodbye and thanks for everything, cause I miss the outside" she says frowning "I haven't seen him in days it seems, I'll be fine on my own, I have my friends" she says hugging her bear and her llamas happily. "So it's okay all in the end" she says looking back at Asuna.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and without opening his eyes wrapped his arms around all of them as well.
Amaya smiled and drifted

Rin hugged her moms chest and drifted

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and repositioned himself so he was laying with her. "Well I th-" he stopped as his phone rang. "Hold on." He said before answering it. When he hung up, he looked as if he were frozen, staring at literally nothing.
tumblr_inline_n9s5pfn8e71sohgve.gif
Celia blinked and waved her hand in front of his face, "Taylor? Are you okay? You look shocked... What did they say on the phone?"

shortyshot8 said:

William didn't budge thanks to the armor "You will feel the wrath of the Lich King"
Han sighed and began walking away, "No." He said, before taking a seat on the ground.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was still blushing as she pressed against him a bit.
Roland continued kissing her neck as her used a hand to feel her cheek and noticeably smiled when he felt the heat of her blush "Da..ko...ta...wr...ap... yo....arms.... arou...nd... my.... neck..." he said between kissed as he moved his hands down to her waist.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and drifted
Ayen smiled as he listened to his family peacefully sleep before drifting off to the dreamworld himself

((Timeskip.))

shortyshot8 said:

She frowned as her ears twitched "You blew up the side of a building!" She sighed as she placed her hands into her pockets "I-Im only trying to make sure you don't get in trouble..." she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "I don't need to do all that, Ima just do it, he doesn't need me anymore, so I plan on leaving a note saying goodbye and thanks for everything, cause I miss the outside" she says frowning "I haven't seen him in days it seems, I'll be fine on my own, I have my friends" she says hugging her bear and her llamas happily. "So it's okay all in the end" she says looking back at Asuna.

Amaya smiled and drifted

Asuna nodded, "A-Alright... You should at least leave your whereabouts so he can find you to visit sometimes."

Roman said:
Han sighed and began walking away, "No." He said, before taking a seat on the ground.
William lifted him up despite being feet away from him "Excuse me?"

Nonalaka said:
She frowned as her ears twitched "You blew up the side of a building!" She sighed as she placed her hands into her pockets "I-Im only trying to make sure you don't get in trouble..." she said quietly.
Tel looked down "I didn't mean to...."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "I know. But you're cute too, so don't expect me never to call you beautiful or anything like that~"
Violetta wasn't expecting a response like that, so she just blinked, a red blush creeping on to her face.

"B-beautiful, huh? Isn't that going a bit far...?"

That single comment broke her collected facade, and she felt very embarrassed at the moment.

Lumina said:
Violetta wasn't expecting a response like that, so she just blinked, a red blush creeping on to her face.
"B-beautiful, huh? Isn't that going a bit far...?"

That single comment broke her collected facade, and she felt very embarrassed at the moment.
(I am starting to think I did something wrong ._.)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued kissing her neck as her used a hand to feel her cheek and noticeably smiled when he felt the heat of her blush "Da..ko...ta...wr...ap... yo....arms.... arou...nd... my.... neck..." he said between kissed as he moved his hands down to her waist.

Ayen smiled as he listened to his family peacefully sleep before drifting off to the dreamworld himself

((Timeskip.))
Dakota nodded a bit as she did as he asked.

((Ok, I'm going to assume that i don't owe people posts then... so off to another talking to myself post...))

Fenris sighed after thinking about the mansion owners words for a bit... Everest and Fenris had returned to Everest's dorm and were currently sitting on his couch smoking as they passed the time away. Everest noticing Fenris' mood said, "Ok, you seem depressed, what really happened in that mansion?" "Exactly what I said... though it did bring up memories of the inn I ran in London back in 1666..." Everest grinned before saying, "Ah, so we're getting sentimental and thinking about getting off our lazy ass and doing something are we?" "Shut up jack ass....... but maybe a little.... hey can i borrow your phone for a bit?" "Why? whats wrong with yours?" "I don't have all of our contacts numbers in mine..." Slightly surprised, Everest knew which contacts he was referring to... the forgers, the politicians he would need to bribe, the contractors, the people who would do things under the table and off the books. ((With his appearance, as a minor, Fenris couldn't legally open/manage a restaurant/bar, nor would he be able to purchase/serve alcohol, so he has to do some black market dealings to get everything set up.)) Sighing Everest said, "Wow, actually serious about this are we?" Lightly tossing Fenris his phone Everest continued saying, "Don't break it. How long you think you'll be gone?" "Don't know. A few days to get licenses made up and to organize things, then however long it takes to find a place and to fix it up to my standards." "Ok then... well I'll see you when its finished then I suppose..." "Yep, see you..." Watching Fenris stand and leave the dorm room, already opening the phone, Everest sighed, wondering what he was supposed to do with the rest of his day now...

(((
@Roman I decided i liked the idea of the restaurant. )))

shortyshot8 said:

At that moment Kanon and Yumi appeared from around the corner, having been exploring for a while.

"Calm down Yumi were almost ho- oh hey, it's Han."

"Big brother?"

Kanon looked over to see William, and grimaced.

"And Ugly over there too."

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and waved her hand in front of his face, "Taylor? Are you okay? You look shocked... What did they say on the phone?"
Taylor immediately stood up and grabbed his gun. "I gotta go, Celia." He said hurrying, getting as much stuff he could.

Lumina said:
At that moment Kanon and Yumi appeared from around the corner, having been exploring for a while.
"Calm down Yumi were almost ho- oh hey, it's Han."

"Big brother?"

Kanon looked over to see William, and grimaced.

"And Ugly over there too."

@Roman
(How did they get in the Temple of Light? xD )

Lumina said:
((I keep losing your responses... I responded but I never got a notification that you replied ;- ;) )
(I feel like your notifs for me hate me....)

shortyshot8 said:

She nodded a bit before sighing again "I know, I'm sorry....I shouldn't have raised my voice at you"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded a bit before sighing again "I know, I'm sorry....I shouldn't have raised my voice at you"
Tel sighed "I guess....I should be the one apologising"

shortyshot8 said:
(How did they get in the Temple of Light? xD )

(I feel like your notifs for me hate me....)
((They're Han's sisters. Maaaagic. Also I was dumb and didn't realize where they were. xD you can ignore it if you want xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back