• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
He continued walking "If you won't fight....Then you will perish"
@TheRebelliousDragon

(You still owe me a reply >_>)

Tal smiled "I'll miss you"
Han shook his head, "Shut up! I made a promise and I won't fight you unless I have no choice!" He yelled angrily.

Nonalaka said:
"A-A treat?" She repeated quietly.

"...You guess so?" She raised a brow.
Tel shrugged "I don't know anymore" He said before pointing at a wall before it exploded "Oops"

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "Shut up! I made a promise and I won't fight you unless I have no choice!" He yelled angrily.
He continued following starting to run catching up to them "Frostmourne hungers for your souls!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

The school where anything happens. Meg sat through her class on magical theory, which involved quite a bit of math as it stated on her schedule. That Roman guy was kind of a sarcastic ass. But it didn't matter. "I would have been late.Mentally high-fiving myself for talking to someone," she thought. So now she knew one person here. "I wonder what his powers are."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I don't know... m-maybe? I d-don't think so..." Asuka stuttered as her blush heightened in color. She felt really hot and strange, Asuka didn't know how to explain it.
...♅Akira continued kissing her neck, only stopping when she had finished talking. He leaned out and spoke, his dark blue irises focusing on her face♅...

“ What does it feel like? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel shrugged "I don't know anymore" He said before pointing at a wall before it exploded "Oops"

He continued following starting to run catching up to them "Frostmourne hungers for your souls!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Han stopped running and turned to the male, his sword appearing in his hand. "I guess I have no choice but to fight you now." He said, pointing his blade at him.

Roman said:
Han stopped running and turned to the male, his sword appearing in his hand. "I guess I have no choice but to fight you now." He said, pointing his blade at him.
(Ohhhh that's a mistake to battle with a sword)

He looked at him before pointing his sword at him "You will rue the day you met me"

shortyshot8 said:
(Ohhhh that's a mistake to battle with a sword)
He looked at him before pointing his sword at him "You will rue the day you met me"
(( Nope, not a mistake at all. ))

Han frowned, "That's the problem. I don't remember meeting you." He said. "Nor have you met me."

Roman said:
(( Nope, not a mistake at all. ))
Han frowned, "That's the problem. I don't remember meeting you." He said. "Nor have you met me."
(Frostmourne has the power to shatter ANY blade with ease...Aside from one blade......Ashbringer)

He looked him in the eyes "You may not remember it....Nor do I expect you to!"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and nods "me too" she says happily.
Asuna sighed, "Though if it comes to fighting, I won't hold back. I'll show the full extent of my magical abilities!" She said with, enthusiasm in her voice.

shortyshot8 said:
(Frostmourne has the power to shatter ANY blade with ease...Aside from one blade......Ashbringer)
(( Explain to me why I'm fighting this guy anyways? (-n-) ))

Han stuck his sword in the ground and looked at him. "Why should I remember someone that I've never seen a day in my life?" He asked sternly.

Roman said:
Asuna sighed, "Though if it comes to fighting, I won't hold back. I'll show the full extent of my magical abilities!" She said with, enthusiasm in her voice.

Han stuck his sword in the ground and looked at him. "Why should I remember someone that I've never seen a day in my life?" He asked sternly.
(*Cough cough* It's William driven mad by the blade of Frostmourne *Cough*)

He growled "Only an idiot like you could forget"

shortyshot8 said:
((( *Cough* And Datenshi *Cough* )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled then looked at the door "Did Rin just hiss?" he asked looking at Amaya and tilting his head
Len sat on his butt and looked at Rin confusingly.
Rin stopped hissing and ran to the pillows.

Amaya's ears stood up. "Yea she's not that happy at the moment" she says peaking out the door

shortyshot8 said:
(*Cough cough* It's William driven mad by the blade of Frostmourne *Cough*)
He growled "Only an idiot like you could forget"
(( Damn... Han isn't a hand to hand combat fighter... ))

"How am I gonna remember a face I've never seen. Not only that, you're wearing a helmet..." Han said, pulling his sword out of the ground.

Roman said:

May tilted her head. "But your a human" she says obviously full of curiosity

Mayyflower said:
Rin stopped hissing and ran to the pillows.
Amaya's ears stood up. "Yea she's not that happy at the moment" she says peaking out the door
Ayen sighed "please tell me she isn't gonna be easily upset..." he said as he walked out if the bathroom and stood at the end of the bed.

Len looked at Ayen then Amaya and then Rin

Mayyflower said:
May tilted her head. "But your a human" she says obviously full of curiosity
"My mother wasn't a human. She was a magical being... Literally made from magic." Asuna said. "Her abilities were given to me since I'm part magical."

Roman said:
(( Damn... Han isn't a hand to hand combat fighter... ))
"How am I gonna remember a face I've never seen. Not only that, you're wearing a helmet..." Han said, pulling his sword out of the ground.
He smirked "Maybe you know me better as my old name...William"

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Alright, toast it is." He said smiling. "...Wanna make it ourselves or do you want me to make it appear?"
"let's just make it. I don't wanna rely on magic too much"

*She said as she smiled*

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "You're lucky... I don't like being called cute, but it's fine if you do it I guess~" he said looking at the menu. "Ah! I'll get some Alfredo... Sounds good right now."
Violetta nodded in agreement.

"That does sound lovely, too. Ah!"

The waiter came over and took their orders, and walked away promptly. She took the cup back in her hand, taking a decent sized drink.

"And of course it's fine, I don't say anything but the truth."

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "You'll think of something." He said softly. He then kissed her and grinned, "How about we finish the rest of the planning the rest tomorrow? It isn't that much left anyways."
Celia was still pouting but nodded, "Alright fine. I'm okay with planning tomorrow."

shortyshot8 said:
He smirked "Maybe you know me better as my old name...William"
Han growled, "What are you, out of all people doing here?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back