• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him a little deeper.
Tal closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing back a little roughly

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Yeah... It's perfect." He said softly. "Really perfect..."
Roman turned around, looking at the paper then at the girl, "I mind a lot of things... What do you need?"
Celia nodded.

((Should we wait on Shorty?))

Roman said:
Roman turned around, looking at the paper then at the girl, "I mind a lot of things... What do you need?"
((I don't know what you have planned...))
A lifeless looking corpse walked into the room being very weak but walking slowly to Celia and Han

shortyshot8 said:
Tal closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing back a little roughly
Rika blushed badly at his roughness, trying to kiss with the same amount of roughness.

Roman said:
"
"Oh, ummm..." She looked down to her feet. " I was wondering if you could help me find my first period." She looked up at the boy.

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "But aren't all gods and goddesses equal?" She asked.
May hummed at the thought. "Well in combat I mean." She says. "May isn't good at combat, I don't want to hurt my friends" she says referring to the animals as her friends

Celia nodded.
((Should we wait on Shorty?))
shortyshot8 said:
A lifeless looking corpse walked into the room being very weak but walking slowly to Celia and Han
Han blinked and furrowed his brows, "What the hell?" He muttered.

SatanLikesSprinkles said:
"
"Oh, ummm..." She looked down to her feet. " I was wondering if you could help me find my first period." She looked up at the boy.
Roman sighed and looked at his phone, "Yeah, I have time... I guess can I show you..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he finished getting dressed "well, that's a shame" he said before pecking her forehead.
Len followed Rin.
Amaya nods. "A shame indeed" she giggled

Rin hissed

Roman said:
Han blinked and furrowed his brows, "What the hell?" He muttered.
Celia blinked as she watched the figure. "Huh...?" She asked. "I don't think I invited him..." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
It reached it's hand out to Celia's face as if trying to harm her
Han quickly pushed it's hand out of the way and stepped in front of Celia. "What are you? Who are you?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Rika finally pulled away, breathing heavily. "Y-You know that was my first right?" She asked.
Tal smiled "It was also mine"

Celia blinked as she watched the figure. "Huh...?" She asked. "I don't think I invited him..." She said.
Roman said:
Han quickly pushed it's hand out of the way and stepped in front of Celia. "What are you? Who are you?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
The ghoul fell backwards shriveling into dust before one of the Angels were stabbed through the chest

Mayyflower said:
May hummed at the thought. "Well in combat I mean." She says. "May isn't good at combat, I don't want to hurt my friends" she says referring to the animals as her friends
Asuna chuckled, "I don't wanna hurt my friends either. I just want everyone to be happy~" she said, smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "A shame indeed" she giggled
Rin hissed
Ayen chuckled then looked at the door "Did Rin just hiss?" he asked looking at Amaya and tilting his head

Len sat on his butt and looked at Rin confusingly.

shortyshot8 said:

The ghoul fell backwards shriveling into dust before one of the Angels were stabbed through the chest
Celia squealed. "What's going on?! Who's hurting my precious babies?!" She asked, now panicked.

@Roman

SatanLikesSprinkles said:
Thanks, I'm Meg. I'm kind of new." She said, trying to smile as the boy guided her around the school.
"Where are you trying to go? First period?" Roman asked. "If so, what class do you have?"

shortyshot8 said:

Celia squealed. "What's going on?! Who's hurting my precious babies?!" She asked, now panicked.
@Roman
Han frowned, "What the-" he stopped when he saw a angel get stabbed. "Who's doing this?""

Roman said:
Han frowned, "What the-" he stopped when he saw a angel get stabbed. "Who's doing this?""
All that stood there after the angel fell was a man in a full suit of armor as he pointed the blade at Han his voice not able to be recognised by the helmet "You!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back