• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away for a moment to lift the shirt off her "now what do we have here?" he asked teasingly as he glanced down.
She stared at him "E-Eh?!" She blushed even more.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "That's sweet of him." She said softly. "Now that I think about it, where is Han? He would surely be here if he lives here..."
May looked down and played with the llamas fur. "He's most likely with Ceila" she says with a shrug before she looked over at the stuffed llama and used her magic to make it real. "Nala!" She says happily

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him "E-Eh?!" She blushed even more.
Roland chuckled then placed a hand on her cheek "you are just a treat~" he said pecking her lips.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Really? Thanks! You look beautiful." He said, fixing his jacket. "Okay I'm ready."
A angel touched down in front of them. "Do you, Han, take Celia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, just be glad we don't have any sheer cliffs near our home, unlike my childhood home." he said cradling Len to his chest.
Amaya shook her head and went into the bathroom and got dressed.

The pillows covered Rins body except her feet.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and went into the bathroom and got dressed.
The pillows covered Rins body except her feet.
Ayen placed Len on the bed then went into the bathroom as well "well, i guess being in just a towel all day has went out the window." he said as he started to get dressed as well

Len crawled over to Rin.

Mayyflower said:
May looked down and played with the llamas fur. "He's most likely with Ceila" she says with a shrug before she looked over at the stuffed llama and used her magic to make it real. "Nala!" She says happily
Asuna chuckled at the sight if the llama becoming real. "That's cool!" She said before looking at May. "Who's Celia?" She asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A angel touched down in front of them. "Do you, Han, take Celia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She asked.
Han looked at the angel and smiled, with a nod of his head he said, "Yes."

Rika looked him in the eyes, herself getting lost in them.
Tal blushed slightly starting back into her eyes

Roman said:
Asuna chuckled at the sight if the llama becoming real. "That's cool!" She said before looking at May. "Who's Celia?" She asked.
One of William's eyes through the mask lit up a icy blue

shortyshot8 said:

(( I already don't like this xD ))

Roman said:
The angel now looked to Celia. "Do you, Celia Grayson, take Han to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

Celia nodded. "I do..." She said. The angel smiled at them. "You may now kiss the bride."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo grabbed his shoulder "trying to run!?" he asked with gusto.
Drake looked at him "Boom?"

Roman said:
(( I already don't like this xD ))
(You're not supposed to)

The angel now looked to Celia. "Do you, Celia Grayson, take Han to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.
Celia nodded. "I do..." She said. The angel smiled at them. "You may now kiss the bride."
William's other eye lit up...There was only one thing left

shortyshot8 said:

Rika closed her eyes as she awaited what she thought was coming.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed Len on the bed then went into the bathroom as well "well, i guess being in just a towel all day has went out the window." he said as he started to get dressed as well
Len crawled over to Rin.
Amaya sighed and nods as she fixed her hair.

Rin turned into a cat and crawled away from Len

Han looked at Celia and smiled, slowly leaning in for a kiss, soon smiling when they did.

Roman said:
May sighed a little. "Oh this goddess girl" she says. "A much better one than me" she says

Everyone here seemed to be caught up in their own business. Meanwhile Meg walked around trying to find her first room. First day, and she knew no one. "Excuse me?" She asked quietly, trying to get a boys attention. " Would you ming telling me where this room is located?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back