• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Yeah" He said softly
Tel nodded "Can I rob the place?"

(I guess so xD )
Rika sighed. "I just don't understand... We just met today, and you already like me." She said with a frown. "It makes no sense..."

"Well I think I should go and figure out where my dorm is." Cole said pulling out a small piece of paper that had his room number on it. Cole started walking towards the front entrance of the school. "I'll see you guys later!" he yelled with a large smile on his face as he went into the school. As soon as the door closed behind him Cole's smile suddenly dropped. Good acting...Was it acting? Whatever . Cole took a look at his room number It was in horrible handwriting which made it very hard to read. Two.....Nine....? Is that last number a three or an eight? I really can't tell. Sighing Cole began searching for his dorm.

((Sorry @Nonalaka and @Demon just wanted to get unstuck. Anyone else open who is wandering the school? or even in their dorm?))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "well i can't expect everyone to believe their a puppet for someone elses entertainment!" he said jokingly then glance over at you again "and yes, yes i can!" he said quietly.
@shortyshot8
Drake laughed a little confused "Riiight"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika sighed. "I just don't understand... We just met today, and you already like me." She said with a frown. "It makes no sense..."
Tal blinked "Huh? Well....I mean...Is it wrong to like someone"

Celia giggled. "For our wedding silly! I teleported you here!" She said happily.
Han listened to her speak with a serious face, before hearing 'wedding'.

dbd7bd2de7340bd181c1a60f412c9a07.gif

"Wedding? How come I wasn't told about it?" He asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked "Huh? Well....I mean...Is it wrong to like someone"
Rika quickly shook her head. "N-No! It's just... I've never had somebody like me before..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jojo sighed "so, Drake, the special school i head about, do you go to it?" he asked looking at him.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "We'll eat all the cake. Especially if our priest is a hippo." He said, pecking her lips again. "I'm not the best, you are. And I love you more~"
Celia shook her head, "Noooo! You're way better then me and I love you most. Top that, you loser." She said and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

Rika quickly shook her head. "N-No! It's just... I've never had somebody like me before..." She said softly.
Tal smiled "Well....Do you not like ME?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "so, Drake, the special school i head about, do you go to it?" he asked looking at him.
Drake nodded "Yes!"

Roman said:
Han listened to her speak with a serious face, before hearing 'wedding'.
dbd7bd2de7340bd181c1a60f412c9a07.gif

"Wedding? How come I wasn't told about it?" He asked curiously.
Celia patted his head. "I thought you knew already! If I don't choose who to marry, I will be forced to marry whoever the magic council chooses." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "Well....Do you not like ME?"

Drake nodded "Yes!"
Rika now seemed to get a bit flustered. "No, I mean yes! I mean... I don't know! I don't know Tal-Sama that well yet..." She said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he let go of her hands then gently pressed his lips to hers.
Dakota kissed him softly smiling into the kiss a bit.

Celia patted his head. "I thought you knew already! If I don't choose who to marry, I will be forced to marry whoever the magic council chooses." She said happily.

Rika now seemed to get a bit flustered. "No, I mean yes! I mean... I don't know! I don't know Tal-Sama that well yet..." She said softly.
Tal laughed a little "Don't think to hard about it...I don't need to be liked by anyone in my opinion"

shortyshot8 said:
Drake nodded "Yes!"
Jojo chuckled then scratched his chin "so tell me, is it a circus school then, or are you special in some other way?" he asked inquisitively.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled then scratched his chin "so tell me, is it a circus school then, or are you special in some other way?" he asked inquisitively.
Drake tilted his head "Are you an idiot...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "Noooo! You're way better then me and I love you most. Top that, you loser." She said and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Easy! I love you as much as wide as the solar system expands." He said smiling. "Now you top that." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him softly smiling into the kiss a bit.
Roland pressed into the kiss a bit more as he placed his hands on her sides and moved them up, lifting her shirt as he did so.

Han shook his head. "I didn't know that... Then again, before I beat Victory he did mention something about marriage...."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed a little "Don't think to hard about it...I don't need to be liked by anyone in my opinion"
Rika shifted her feet a bit. "So... your saying you don't care if I like you or not?" She asked.

Rika shifted her feet a bit. "So... your saying you don't care if I like you or not?" She asked.
Tal sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky "It's not that...It's just...Ever since I can remember I was called a freak...A monster......That NO ONE would ever love me"

shortyshot8 said:
Drake tilted his head "Are you an idiot...?"
Jojo tilted his head and placed his hand partially over his face "do i look like someone who would be an idiot?" he asked seriously

%5BMMM%5D+JoJo's+Bizarre+Adventure+13+-+%5B4E0CA0F6%5D.mkv_snapshot_08.07_%5B2013.01.10_21.12.39%5D.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head and placed his hand partially over his face "do i look like someone who would be an idiot?" he asked seriously
[HEIGHTRESTRICTION=360]
%5BMMM%5D+JoJo's+Bizarre+Adventure+13+-+%5B4E0CA0F6%5D.mkv_snapshot_08.07_%5B2013.01.10_21.12.39%5D.jpg
[/HEIGHTRESTRICTION]
Drake blinked "....Yes"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Yeah" He said softly
Tel nodded "Can I rob the place?"

(I guess so xD )
Yuna stared at him blankly "W-What?" She waved her hands "No! Of course not!"

Roman said:
Han shook his head. "I didn't know that... Then again, before I beat Victory he did mention something about marriage...."
Celia blushed as she looked up at Han. "W-Well... Do you want to get married...?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him blankly "W-What?" She waved her hands "No! Of course not!"
Tel tilted his head "Why not?"

(@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman Warning you now that something bad will happen at the wedding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back