• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Drake nodded "Yes!" ( xD I had to)

Tal chuckled "Does she always do this?"
Raze shook his head. "Not around strangers... She must really like you." He said with a smile.

Rika frowned as she blushed. "Razeeeee!" She pouted as she was getting embarrassed.

Celia cuddled Han in her sleep, a happy smile on her face.

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze shook his head. "Not around strangers... She must really like you." He said with a smile.
Rika frowned as she blushed. "Razeeeee!" She pouted as she was getting embarrassed.
Tal laughed and rubbed the back of his head

shortyshot8 said:
Drake nodded "Yes!" ( xD I had to)
Jojo raised an eyebrow "you said that through someone elses impulse," he said before pointing as seemingly nowhere for most people, in other words, the 4th wall "no you didn't have you, you puppet master!" he yell.

Celia cuddled Han in her sleep, a happy smile on her face.

@Roman
Han chuckled, as she cuddled him. He wasn't asleep, due to him being bored. He then wiggled out of her grasp and got dressed before heading out.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "no I'm asking if you want to wait till later, for..... reasons...." he said slightly blushing.
She looked at him and blushed lightly herself before speaking "W-Well...I-I don't mind" She said quietly as she looked off to the side.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and turned his head slightly, shortly before planting a kiss on Asuka's neck. He replied♅...
“ Thanks for bringing me back here~ I love you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly, "You're welcome. I didn't want to stay if you weren't feeling good. I love you too." She said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo raised an eyebrow "you said that through someone elses impulse," he said before pointing as seemingly nowhere for most people, in other words, the 4th wall "no you didn't have you, you puppet master!" he yell.
Drake looked at him like he was insane (D-Did you just....I don't....I mean.....WHAT!??)

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and blushed lightly herself before speaking "W-Well...I-I don't mind" She said quietly as she looked off to the side.
Roland smirked "well..... it was still a yes.... or no question..." he said hesitantly while blushing a bit more.

Rika seemed to be hugging his arm more tightly this time, a smile on her face.
((Well? Where is he gonna take her!?
xD ))
Tal smiled at her "Wanna go to the city? I heard it looks beautiful at night"

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright ^^)
Tel chuckled "Hmmm......Vanilla"

Drake stuck out his hand "Nice to meet you!"

Tal blushed and looked down "I-I mean....I can't say bad....."
"Alright, I think I'll get strawberry" she said with a nod "Oh!, I want chocolate!" Rini said happily as she rocked on her heels. Yuna giggled before going to get their ice creams.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the bottle and blushed a little, "Really? Are you gonna do that to me again?" He asked, laughing. "That's alright, we both know who'd be drunk first anyways."
Violetta grinned, telling the waiter to just choose for them. As he walked away she looked over to her boyfriend, then down at the menu, nearly drooling.

"Being drunk was fun though~"

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, I think I'll get strawberry" she said with a nod "Oh!, I want chocolate!" Rini said happily as she rocked on her heels. Yuna giggled before going to get their ice creams.
Tel followed them happily

shortyshot8 said:
Drake looked at him like he was insane (D-Did you just....I don't....I mean.....WHAT!??)
Jojo stuck a pose "that's right! i can see you!" he chuckled "you thought this was a one way wall!? well it's not!" he said before looking back to Drake "And you! I'm not insane!" he said nonchalantly.

75r2eOs.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "well..... it was still a yes.... or no question..." he said hesitantly while blushing a bit more.
She went silent for a bit too embarrassed to answer "I-I guess I can wait until later" she said quickly before covering her face with her hands "I can't believe I said that..." she mumbled to herself.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stuck a pose "that's right! i can see you!" he chuckled "you thought this was a one way wall!? well it's not!" he said before looking back to Drake "And you! I'm not insane!" he said nonchalantly.
75r2eOs.jpg

Drake just blinked (You cannot do dis to me!)

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, telling the waiter to just choose for them. As he walked away she looked over to her boyfriend, then down at the menu, nearly drooling.
"Being drunk was fun though~"
"That whole night was fun, but we woke up, barely able to remember our own names. Though, I don't mind getting drunk, because you were the funniest person on the face of the Earth~" Takeshi said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel followed them happily
Yuna then got the ice creams and gave one to Rini then Tel "There you go~" she said happily before starting to eat her own ice cream.

Rika nodded. "Tal!" She said happily, just happy that she got to go with him.
Tal chuckled "Is that all you can say?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then got the ice creams and gave one to Rini then Tel "There you go~" she said happily before starting to eat her own ice cream.
Tel looked at it before in a matter of seconds it was gone

Nonalaka said:
She went silent for a bit too embarrassed to answer "I-I guess I can wait until later" she said quickly before covering her face with her hands "I can't believe I said that..." she mumbled to herself.
Roland chuckled as he lifted her chin with his finger "why can't you believe that?" he asked teasingly while smiling at her "do you wish to change your answer?"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, as she cuddled him. He wasn't asleep, due to him being bored. He then wiggled out of her grasp and got dressed before heading out.
Celia yawned as he left. She then woke up and snapped her fingers, changing into a wedding dress. "Hopefully this is suitable for Han-San..." She said softly. She combed her hair perfectly and got ready for their surprise wedding.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Is that all you can say?"
Tel looked at it before in a matter of seconds it was gone
Rika shook her head. "Nope! I just really like Tal!" She said happily, a small blush forming on her cheeks.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake just blinked (You cannot do dis to me!)
Jojo laughed "well i can't expect everyone to believe their a puppet for someone elses entertainment!" he said jokingly then glance over at you again "and yes, yes i can!" he said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back