• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((Screw it, Jojo Form 3, Attack mode..... ORA!!!! Tonight, you dine on ten thousand fist.....))
tumblr_n3wjqmw1wi1qj5jqso4_500.gif
(Screw it tonight you dine on the eight gates!)

lee-x-gai-vs-kyuubi-o.gif

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggles. "Cause."

[/QUOTE]
Nero grabbed her hand "Such a good reason"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed red not even sure what to say
Raze chuckled. "Alright Rika, let the nice man go." He said with a grin at Rika.

Rika nodded at his brother. "Ok!" She said happily before sitting next to Raze, cuddling him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze chuckled. "Alright Rika, let the nice man go." He said with a grin at Rika.
Rika nodded at his brother. "Ok!" She said happily before sitting next to Raze, cuddling him.
Tal shortly after fell over his hand still outstretched as he passed out

SoulofTobi said:
((is that an offer to interact with Jojo???))
(Oh I could so have Drake interact with him xD )

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Normal cake it is. We'll go cake tasting tomorrow. He said looking down at her. "Decor can wait until we finish. It'll be last..."
Celia nodded and smiled, "I want it to be a big cake! Like... really big. To the ceiling big!" She said excitedly. "Or is that to big?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka leaned her body back into Akira's and smiled, "Oh okay. I was just making sure nothing was out of the ordinary." She said and turned her head slightly to look at Akira before kissing his cheek.
...♅Akira smiled and turned his head slightly, shortly before planting a kiss on Asuka's neck. He replied♅...

“ Thanks for bringing me back here~ I love you~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled while placing a hand on her cheek "i guess we should get changed.... that is.... if you don't want to wait till later for the movie...." he said biting his lip.
Dakota tilted her head lightly "Roy, are you trying to say that you would like to wait until later?" She asked as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:

((Sure!!))

"I Jojo, can here people talking about me..... beyond this damn wall...." He looks around before staring straight at the 4th wall "yeah I'm talking about you talking about me!!" he shouts.

SoulofTobi said:
((Sure!!))
"I Jojo, can here people talking about me..... beyond this damn wall...." He looks around before staring straight at the 4th wall "yeah I'm talking about you talking about me!!" he shouts.
Drake was walking by on his hands as he looked at Jojo

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head lightly "Roy, are you trying to say that you would like to wait until later?" She asked as she looked at him.
Roland smiled at her "no I'm asking if you want to wait till later, for..... reasons...." he said slightly blushing.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and nods. "We got her from the A- Muse-Ment..... Park?" She thinks for a little "yea that place" she says smiling
Asuna smiled, "That's sweet of him." She said softly. "Now that I think about it, where is Han? He would surely be here if he lives here..."

shortyshot8 said:

Raze laughed. "Whoops! Man down!" He said happily.

Rika ran over to him worriedly. "Tal!" She said. When she got no answer, she tried saying his name again. "Tal!"

Raze laughed. "Whoops! Man down!" He said happily.
Rika ran over to him worriedly. "Tal!" She said. When she got no answer, she tried saying his name again. "Tal!"
Tal's hand dropped as he began to snore a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and smiled, "I want it to be a big cake! Like... really big. To the ceiling big!" She said excitedly. "Or is that to big?"
Taylor chuckled and pecked her lips again, "That could be arranged~ I'll see what I can do, just for you, alright?" He said smiling down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Drake was walking by on his hands as he looked at Jojo
Jojo looked at the man on his hands "whats up with the walking on your hands thing? did you lose your circus or something?" he asked loudly while chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's hand dropped as he began to snore a little
Rika inhaled a deep breath before she shouted his name at the top of her lungs. "TALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" She squealed.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at the man on his hands "whats up with the walking on your hands thing? did you lose your circus or something?" he asked loudly while chuckling.
Drake hopped to his feet before giving him a thumbs up "Thank you for your support!"

Rika inhaled a deep breath before she shouted his name at the top of her lungs. "TALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" She squealed.
Tal's eyes shot open before he covered his ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back