• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed more before counting walking until he found a man (Raze)
Rika beamed with delight at his brother as she quickly let go of Tal's arm and she tackled with Raze with glee. "BIG BROTHERRRRR!" She squealed with happiness.

Raze smiled and chuckled as she tackled him. "Hey there! What have you been up to?" He asked.

Rika then turned and pointed at Tal and smiled a wide grin. "Tal!" She said excitedly.

Raze nodded. "I see... So you got lost so this person took you back here?" He asked.

Rika nodded quickly.

Raze got up and held out his hand to Tal. "My name is Raze. I'm Rika's big brother." He said. "I owe you my thanks."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''comfortably..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smirked before putting hand to his mouth, chuckling.

1337046447815.jpg

"Is it because you slept with me?" He asked teasingly.

Roman said:
Ken smirked before putting hand to his mouth, chuckling.
1337046447815.jpg

"Is it because you slept with me?" He asked teasingly.
*Airi blushed slightly*

''you can say that..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nope! Normal cake is perfectly fine." Celia said as she stared up at him. "Decorations... Mm... I don't know. I can't think of anything at the moment."
Taylor smiled, "Normal cake it is. We'll go cake tasting tomorrow. He said looking down at her. "Decor can wait until we finish. It'll be last..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri then dropped the flower and said blushing making his whole face red Wi...W..w..Will you go out with me?
Ayame blinked again, looking at Kiri, "K-Kiri... I told you how I felt about relationships... I'm not gonna say no, because I need time to think about it. Okay?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi blushed slightly*
''you can say that..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled more, "We can sleep together all the time if you want~"

Roman said:
Ayame blinked again, looking at Kiri, "K-Kiri... I told you how I felt about relationships... I'm not gonna say no, because I need time to think about it. Okay?"

Take all the time you want

(I got to get some sleep now goodnight

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "So mean about it....I don't like being called a grump...."
Yuna looked at him and blinked as her ears folded down "Sorry, I'll try to stop calling you that then" she said frowning lightly. "Im not trying to be mean or anything..." she said quietly.

Roman said:

''haha...sure''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...sure''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? I wasn't expecting you to say that. I thought you were gonna get all red." Ken said, laughing a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika beamed with delight at his brother as she quickly let go of Tal's arm and she tackled with Raze with glee. "BIG BROTHERRRRR!" She squealed with happiness.
Raze smiled and chuckled as she tackled him. "Hey there! What have you been up to?" He asked.

Rika then turned and pointed at Tal and smiled a wide grin. "Tal!" She said excitedly.

Raze nodded. "I see... So you got lost so this person took you back here?" He asked.

Rika nodded quickly.

Raze got up and held out his hand to Tal. "My name is Raze. I'm Rika's big brother." He said. "I owe you my thanks."
Tal shook his head "It was no trouble really"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and blinked as her ears folded down "Sorry, I'll try to stop calling you that then" she said frowning lightly. "Im not trying to be mean or anything..." she said quietly.
Tel smiled and patted her on the head "It's fine" He said cheerfully

(How old is she again? xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled, soon placing his his head onto Asuka's shoulder and his arms around her waist. He replied♅...
“ Yeah, I'm good~ I dunno what happened, I felt hot in my cheeks, but it wasn't a bad feeling.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka leaned her body back into Akira's and smiled, "Oh okay. I was just making sure nothing was out of the ordinary." She said and turned her head slightly to look at Akira before kissing his cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal shook his head "It was no trouble really"

Tel smiled and patted her on the head "It's fine" He said cheerfully

(How old is she again? xD )
Rika ran up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you~" She said sweetly.

Roman said:
(( I have, Roman, Kaz, and Ayame ))
Asuna blinked, "T-That's a big llama.... Where do you win llamas that big? It's... Life size!"
May smiled and nods. "We got her from the A- Muse-Ment..... Park?" She thinks for a little "yea that place" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back