• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Dragon God got beaten by a human xD ))
Ayame looked at her hands and blinked, "Nope! I'm no ghost! Besides I don't really die.... I'm already an angel, so... Yeah."

Taylor nodded, "Is there a problem with a normal cake?" He asked, resting his forehead against hers. "The food will be normal, the cake can go with that." He said. "How about decorations?" Taylor asked.
(Hayate isn't a normal human because you made that blow OP as balls)

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded as they were led to their seats.
"Oh yeah, that would make sense."

Smiling as she sat down, she immediately picked up the wine menu, teasingly grinning at Takeshi.
Takeshi looked at the bottle and blushed a little, "Really? Are you gonna do that to me again?" He asked, laughing. "That's alright, we both know who'd be drunk first anyways."

Roman said:
(( Dragon God got beaten by a human xD ))
Ayame looked at her hands and blinked, "Nope! I'm no ghost! Besides I don't really die.... I'm already an angel, so... Yeah."

Taylor nodded, "Is there a problem with a normal cake?" He asked, resting his forehead against hers. "The food will be normal, the cake can go with that." He said. "How about decorations?" Taylor asked.
Kiri then sighed again I'm glad it was you,I.....I wanted to a...ask you something Kiri said hesitating a little Can we go to a place with a good view of the sunset?

shortyshot8 said:
(Hayate isn't a normal human because you made that blow OP as balls)
(( xD Perks of carrying a demon inside or you ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel warped infront of them "Slow down...Geez...."
Yuna laughed and rolled her eyes "If you can warp then I don't see why you are complaining" she said before poking his cheek "Don't be a grump~" she said before entering the building and looking at all the ice cream flavours "Hmm..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri then sighed again I'm glad it was you,I.....I wanted to a...ask you something Kiri said hesitating a little Can we go to a place with a good view of the sunset?
"Yeah sure." Ayame said, slightly confused. "I don't see what we need the sunset for, but alright." She said, teleporting them to the beach. "Is this good?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed and rolled her eyes "If you can warp then I don't see why you are complaining" she said before poking his cheek "Don't be a grump~" she said before entering the building and looking at all the ice cream flavours "Hmm..."
Tel sighed "So mean about it....I don't like being called a grump...."

shortyshot8 said:
Al just laughed "That tickles" (Might I mention Al has mastered all fire aside from fire on the level of Sanctum's.....Also he's the Dragon God of Death.....That also helps)
@Fukushima Akira - just so i can watch him get mad at ''Level of Sanctum's'' owo)))

''okay...Fuyumi?''

*A blizzard appeared around them affecting Al badly but not Seria*

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] - just so i can watch him get mad at ''Level of Sanctum's'' owo)))
''okay...Fuyumi?''

Al covered his face "D-Dammit...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi soon closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Ken yawned, and noticed Airi was asleep, he laid her down on the couch, before falling asleep himself.

(( Time skip? ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika kept clinging to his arm for dear life. It was like she would die if she let go.
Tal patted her head "Calm down"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi then came over and ice punched Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al readjusted his jaw "You're lucky I don't hit girls..."

Roman said:
Ken yawned, and noticed Airi was asleep, he laid her down on the couch, before falling asleep himself.
(( Time skip? ))
yep)))

shortyshot8 said:
Tal patted her head "Calm down"

Al readjusted his jaw "You're lucky I don't hit girls..."
*Fuyumi soon walked away and Seria did the same*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yep)))

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "This is the reason I hate girls...Way too emotional"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland rolled his tongue around hers then started to slowly pull away, sliding his hands off of her
Dakota looked up at him and smiled as he pulled away, her cheeks still pink.

Roman said:
"Yeah sure." Ayame said, slightly confused. "I don't see what we need the sunset for, but alright." She said, teleporting them to the beach. "Is this good?"
Kiri smiled a little and took his hat off and grabbed the rose and showed it to her the rose was crumbled up all the petals were flying around them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yep)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright >-> ))

Ken slowly opened his eyes, yawning quietly. He sat up, noticing he slept on the couch that night... Along with Airi.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This is the reason I hate girls...Way too emotional"
*Akane passed by the room door*

''sexist!''

*She said as she walked passed and walked down the hallway*

Roman said:
(( Alright >-> ))
Ken slowly opened his eyes, yawning quietly. He sat up, noticing he slept on the couch that night... Along with Airi.
*Airi remained asleep as she curled up a bit more*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri smiled a little and took his hat off and grabbed the rose and showed it to her the rose was crumbled up all the petals were flying around them
Ayame blinked, "Uuuh... Kiri? Your flower is... Not a flower anymore..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she flipped the page in the book, her eyes soon scanning over the page. "Are you feeling better now? You scared me when you passed out."
...♅Akira smiled, soon placing his his head onto Asuka's shoulder and his arms around her waist. He replied♅...

“ Yeah, I'm good~ I dunno what happened, I felt hot in my cheeks, but it wasn't a bad feeling.. ”

-------------------

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] - just so i can watch him get mad at ''Level of Sanctum's'' owo)))
''okay...Fuyumi?''

((( I won't get mad over it xD The gap between Transcendent Gods and Sanctums is as big/long as the distance from Earth to the edge of the universe. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back