• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(
Al coughed a little "Okay....That was a little painful"

Wanderer blinked "Uhh sure"

(I could...Ya know......Talk to ya...I'm bored xD )
Yuna chuckled "Good, the full name is a bit of a mouthful" she said with a smile "Hmm, we're almost there!" She said happily as she pointed at a building nearby.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled. "So~?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smirked and stood up

Nonalaka said:
Yuna chuckled "Good, the full name is a bit of a mouthful" she said with a smile "Hmm, we're almost there!" She said happily as she pointed at a building nearby.
Tel nodded "Alright"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as well as she blushed a bit more as he moved his hands under her shirt.
Roland gradually moved his hands up her back, then to her sides as he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
May looked over at Asuna still hugging him. "He's my bestfriend, I've had him since I was a baby, he's a stuffed animal I talk to" she says before her eyes got wide. "Hey! Wanna see the stuffed llama Han got me?" She asks happily

Rin giggled and fell into the pillows and layed there giggling.

"She's getting better at warping places" she says happily
"Han got you a llama? That sounds awesome and yes I would love to take a look!" Asuna said happily.

(( Anyone free? ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "yeah, but, that might mean less alone time for us." he says his eyes widened and he held his arms out
Len giggled as he fell of the ceiling and landed in Ayen's arms.
"oh my gosh Len be careful" she says her voice full of concern, fear and annoyance

SoulofTobi said:
Roland gradually moved his hands up her back, then to her sides as he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota did the same as her tounge moved around his, pressing herself against him a bit.

Roman said:
"Han got you a llama? That sounds awesome and yes I would love to take a look!" Asuna said happily.

(( Anyone free? ))
May nods. "Yea he won it for me" she says before warping her huge stuffed llama in front of her.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(( I have, Roman, Kaz, and Ayame ))

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Yea he won it for me" she says before warping her huge stuffed llama in front of her.
Asuna blinked, "T-That's a big llama.... Where do you win llamas that big? It's... Life size!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika looked at him as he sat next to her. "B-But... I want big brother..." She said. She seemed very timid...
Tal smiled "I can help you find him I'm sure...My name is Tal"

Mayyflower said:
"oh my gosh Len be careful" she says her voice full of concern, fear and annoyance
Ayen sighed "well, just be glad we don't have any sheer cliffs near our home, unlike my childhood home." he said cradling Len to his chest.

Roman said:
(( I have, Roman, Kaz, and Ayame ))
Asuna blinked, "T-That's a big llama.... Where do you win llamas that big? It's... Life size!"
(Again,Sorry If I'm Putting pressure on you)

(Ayame,I'll use Kiri)

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked and stood up

Tel nodded "Alright"
Yuna laughed lightly as Rini ran ahead to the ice cream place "Rini! Wait up!" She said as she quickened her pace a bit before they eventually reached the place.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Just a couple of spell books and a potion book." Asuka stated and smiled at Akira before looking back towards the open book in front of her.
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, soon replying as he walked over towards her♅...

“ Oh, cool~ ”

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Again,Sorry If I'm Putting pressure on you)
(Ayame,I'll use Kiri)
(( It's alright >-> Don't beat yourself up about it. You start ))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed lightly as Rini ran ahead to the ice cream place "Rini! Wait up!" She said as she quickened her pace a bit before they eventually reached the place.
Tel warped infront of them "Slow down...Geez...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika slowly wiped away stray tears on her face. "I-I'm Rika..." She said softly and nervously.
Tal smiled "It's very nice to meet you Rika" He said softly (BRB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back