• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Purple is odd... It's very odd." Taylor said, chuckling quietly. "Orange? Yeah, that's even worst than purple... Yellow is just weird."

"You're llama knows where you are at all times. He really loves you." Asuna said with a smile. "That's a sign of good friendship if you ask me."
"Yellow is gross. I'm fine with orange or purple... Or both!" Celia said happily. "Both would be cool."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota did the same as her tounge moved around his, pressing herself against him a bit.
Roland rolled his tongue around hers then started to slowly pull away, sliding his hands off of her

Roman said:
(( It's alright >-> Don't beat yourself up about it. You start ))
Kiri gave the money to the shopkeeper and got the rose he wanted Thank you Kiri said leaving the flower shop and hiding the rose under his hat

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "It's very nice to meet you Rika" He said softly (BRB)
Rika took his arm and held in nervously. "B-Big brother...?" She asked, as if it were one of the only words she could say.

Roman said:
"OK I understand it now. That's some confusing stuff..." Ken said, laughing a little.
''yeah...''

*She said before sitting back on his lap and rest her head on his shoulder*

''can i sit like this?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yellow is gross. I'm fine with orange or purple... Or both!" Celia said happily. "Both would be cool."
Taylor sighed and poked her a few times, "How are you gonna suggest yellow then say it's gross?" He asked, laughing a little. "Let's just do something normal with the cake..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri gave the money to the shopkeeper and got the rose he wanted Thank you Kiri said leaving the flower shop and hiding the rose under his hat
Ayame appeared in front of Kiri and patted his head, "What are you doing in a flower shop? I never thought you'd be into this kind of stuff...."

shortyshot8 said:
(
Al coughed a little "Okay....That was a little painful"

Wanderer blinked "Uhh sure"

(I could...Ya know......Talk to ya...I'm bored xD )
''oh?''

*She said before the fire from her fist moved inside Al and burned all over in his body*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika took his arm and held in nervously. "B-Big brother...?" She asked, as if it were one of the only words she could say.
Tal blinked "What's your brothers name?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, soon replying as he walked over towards her♅...
“ Oh, cool~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded as she flipped the page in the book, her eyes soon scanning over the page. "Are you feeling better now? You scared me when you passed out."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh?''
*She said before the fire from her fist moved inside Al and burned all over in his body*

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "Smart move try and light the innards on fire of a man made of fire" He said chuckling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...''
*She said before sitting back on his lap and rest her head on his shoulder*

''can i sit like this?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and nodded, "Yeah I don't mind." He said softly.

Vanille stood up, looking at Parker. Grass stains turned bits of her face green, and her nose was slightly bruised. Her arm had a few gashes and other cuts and bruises on it from nearly being spliced through the tree.

"Yeah... I'm okay... this is just the risk of using teleportation magic. Ow..."

She had accidentally moved her injured arm and she winced, exhaling out the pain.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al tilted his head "Smart move try and light the innards on fire of a man made of fire" He said chuckling
''hmmm...''

*She then made her fire cold as ice making her fire turn blue*

Roman said:
Ken smiled and nodded, "Yeah I don't mind." He said softly.
''okay''

*She said smiling and cuddling him*

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and poked her a few times, "How are you gonna suggest yellow then say it's gross?" He asked, laughing a little. "Let's just do something normal with the cake..."
Ayame appeared in front of Kiri and patted his head, "What are you doing in a flower shop? I never thought you'd be into this kind of stuff...."
Celia stuck her tongue out at him and laughed when he poked her, "I don't know! It was a suggestion, that was it." She explained. "Alright, the cake will be the one normal thing for the wedding. It'll be odd on its own since it doesn't fit the weird theme."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...''

''okay''

[/QUOTE]
Ken blushed a little before slowly putting his arms around her, cuddling with her now.

Roman said:
Kiri jumped back a little and sighed Oh!,It's just you I thought you were a ghost or something

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...''

''okay''

[/QUOTE]
Al just laughed "That tickles" (Might I mention Al has mastered all fire aside from fire on the level of Sanctum's.....Also he's the Dragon God of Death.....That also helps)

Roman said:
Taylor waved a hand, "No thanks, Fletcher. I don't smoke neither." He said with a smile.
"When I was buying the popcorn." Takeshi said with a smile. "Perks of being able to teleport." He said happily.
Violetta nodded as they were led to their seats.

"Oh yeah, that would make sense."

Smiling as she sat down, she immediately picked up the wine menu, teasingly grinning at Takeshi.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled warmly "How about we go find him?"
Rika blinked as she looked at him. "T-Tal...." She began saying as if it was the first time she was ever saying his name. "T-Tal! Tal! Tal! Tal!" She began saying excitedly, hugging his arm with a smile.

((That should answer his question
xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika blinked as she looked at him. "T-Tal...." She began saying as if it was the first time she was ever saying his name. "T-Tal! Tal! Tal! Tal!" She began saying excitedly, hugging his arm with a smile.
((That should answer his question
xD ))
Tal blinked "Uhh....Alright"

shortyshot8 said:
Al just laughed "That tickles" (Might I mention Al has mastered all fire aside from fire on the level of Sanctum's.....Also he's the Dragon God of Death.....That also helps)
(( Dragon God got beaten by a human xD ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri jumped back a little and sighed Oh!,It's just you I thought you were a ghost or something
Ayame looked at her hands and blinked, "Nope! I'm no ghost! Besides I don't really die.... I'm already an angel, so... Yeah."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stuck her tongue out at him and laughed when he poked her, "I don't know! It was a suggestion, that was it." She explained. "Alright, the cake will be the one normal thing for the wedding. It'll be odd on its own since it doesn't fit the weird theme."
Taylor nodded, "Is there a problem with a normal cake?" He asked, resting his forehead against hers. "The food will be normal, the cake can go with that." He said. "How about decorations?" Taylor asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back